It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want an all seeing eye? You got it!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How about CBS? If you see any billboard or bus stop, etc you know what im talking about.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sounds like the time has come for us all to walk around naked in our houses, way more. Preferably at your worst times. With a tiny bit of wishful thinking perhaps those big brother's little brothers wil become too disgusted to effectively continue their jobs.

I'll gladly take point,
cheers ATS!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
if your that worried about the frequency's given off by phone mast's go and get your self a "jammer" simple device with a decent range that shuts down the signal from the network so no phone within a certain distance will work. no calls out no calls in. and there not that dear to get and work on many levels of bands.

they were made for use in schools and hospitals and library's that sort of thing.

as for CCTV there SO EASY to kill. you just need to know what you need to have to do it!

all technology has a flaw that can be learned and exploited, all you need do is learn about these things.

i hate CCTV! so intrusive, i class it as a breach of my human rights to be filmed so in MY book it's illegal, so if i chose to kill a camera well that's illegal too, so who is wrong me or TPTB.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

Thats what makes this so bad if you like.

It is a jailable offence to block a mobile signal.

Theres already links posted throughout the thread to show this.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

reply to post by XXXN3O

well if it is a jail-able offence to block these signals why are these "jammers" been marketed and aimed at use in a school classroom to stop disruption and also in hospitals so as not to interfere with sensitive heart monitors etc? there must be a loophole.

besides illegal BIG DEAL! all the more reason i choose to go along with the anti authority movement and choose to (if the need arises) find and exploit the flaws in there intrusive technology.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
and a BIG UP YOURS to TPTB

the tricks and tools used to arm yourself AGAINST any device TPTB have put in place to monitor you are very small and easy to hide, so if you choose this method and plan destroying or disrupting any equipment your likely not gonna get caught.

i do not condone people take my advice about illegal activity! as they say if you cant do the time dont do the crime.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0010110011101

not doing much in the way of solving crime etc.

your so rite i dont know of one crime that these technologies have helped when they should of!

where i live it's CCTV galore yet recently a few people have been found dead or have disappeared and presumed murdered or foul play at hand and they say there is nothing on the cameras that can help! disgusting!

i myself took some jerk to court with CCTV evidence in my favour! but because of my small time criminal past (i mean really crappy stuff never been to jail and I'm a nice guy) he got off cos he had a clean record and happened to be a teacher at a school so he must of been a model citizen!

well no the footage showed him overtake me at speed then jam on in front of me thus me rear ending him a job for the insures but he got out mad as hell and proceeded to punch at me through my open window all on CCTV did this count NOT A BIT.
he got let off

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
reply to post by XXXN3O

reply to post by XXXN3O

well if it is a jail-able offence to block these signals why are these "jammers" been marketed and aimed at use in a school classroom to stop disruption and also in hospitals so as not to interfere with sensitive heart monitors etc? there must be a loophole.

besides illegal BIG DEAL! all the more reason i choose to go along with the anti authority movement and choose to (if the need arises) find and exploit the flaws in there intrusive technology.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
and a BIG UP YOURS to TPTB

the tricks and tools used to arm yourself AGAINST any device TPTB have put in place to monitor you are very small and easy to hide, so if you choose this method and plan destroying or disrupting any equipment your likely not gonna get caught.

i do not condone people take my advice about illegal activity! as they say if you cant do the time dont do the crime.

Theres certain places where it is legal to block signals, homes are not one of those places however.

I agree with you but they would be able to tell because there would be a black spot in the radar.

Dodgy either way, leave it and people can watch you in real time. Do something about it and face jailtime.

Ironically I bet they do not use these systems in jails.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why not just turn the phone off when you're not using it? I know you can't receive calls. But you could just use your phone for making calls. Your calls would still go to voicemail anyway I think.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ivorywire

phone on or off dont matter! you still be tracked to within a couple of feet to where the phone is, as for taking the Sim card out not sure but there is new tech that turns off stolen phones with Sim out so still track-able and the battery, well a lot have a small back up battery inside so same again.

win win to them really if they want to abuse the system to track you with your phone.

me personally think with the camera 2 in some phones and the mic plus the mini data storage device I'm sure the tech is there to just turn any of these features on and then they could gain an enormous amount of info with you thinking the phone is even off! who knows but i think so.

remember TPTB are at least in my book 25 plus years of what we are shown now.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just discovered this thread , great thread OP

Perhaps we all need to get back to basics and think ,like primitives.
Because the Primitives sought advantage.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If you are to addicted to toss away your mobile.
you should by some orgone energy.

it has some amazing results.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld
If you are to addicted to toss away your mobile.
you should by some orgone energy.

it has some amazing results.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for the reply but if you had read the topic thoroughly you would have understood that this has nothing to do with throwing your mobile phone away and even if this was done it would have no effect.

This radar works by using mobile phone signals and reading the interference patterns caused by people to create an image of real time movement to make it simple.

So, regardless of keeping or throwing away a mobile phone or anything else, you can still be monitored in any area that has mobile phone signals.

edit on 14-4-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Good thread OP, everyone should know about this. It's all about control with TPTB. It's stuff like this that should wake up people. We're losing freedoms everyday.

Also if I remember correctly in the movie 'Dark Knight', Batman used a similar device, using everybodys cellphones he created a "map" if you will of the entire city to find the joker. He could see and hear everything. Reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What you forget is the UK has only to ruffle a few citizens feathers and next the European Court of Human Rights intervenes as it does break one or more of those Human Rights Articles.

In the UK they tend to come up with things and then backtrack. And lately the European Court of Human Rights has intervened in loads of cases and put a stop to it.

Just ask the Somalian Criminal who prevented deportation on the grounds of their Human Rights recently.

Things like this always come up but do not get very far in the UK.

All talk no pants!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reminds me of the movie.." deja vu" with denzel washington

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

edit on 7-2-2012 by FinalAccount2008 because: ETA: Proper insertion of Alan Parsons Project

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join