It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Video Must See, For All Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is powerful, and If you think satan isn't real think again.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Although I am a Christian, I believe the video holds a propaganda tool. By saying Satan caused all the deaths would be to have viable proof. Which the video displays a lack of.

It is a good song but the evidence is just not there.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I really groove on the bits that aren't the chorus. The "I don't tell you" bits were musically boring. I'm going to have the tune stuck in my head all day. da-da-da-da-da....

Anyway, how in the world does this prove that the devil exists? "Sympathy With the Devil" does it just as well, and that's a much better song

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Since you addressed Christians in your title, I fail to see a conspiracy here.
And I really don't see a conspiracy related to non-Christians. I just see more Christian propaganda.

Where's the conspiracy?
Shouldn't this belong in BTS?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Awesome vid!

I'm sure anyone who doesn't believe will trash it but, who can deny that everything in this world seems to be leading to our destruction.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

The Conspiracy is... that Satan does not exist. A common and ancient one, which involve's million's of co-conspirators throughout the age's. " the greatest lie Satan ever devised, was convincing the world he does not exist"

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Very very good. I am so relieved to find someone else on here that see's all these things. I have been challenged to start a thread that backs up what I have been saying but I have no idea where to start. THe challenger has requested that I not quote the Bible as a reference. Anyway this post inspired me and has given me some ideas. Thank you for that and thanks for a great post. God, bless! S & F for ya...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Your Welcome Mellissa101, and God Bless...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I think that the conspiracy is that satan does exist. This horrible nemesis who wants us all to die and suffer -- we are to be kept in check by our fear of him. In Discordianism, he was created by Greyface Gruad -- "Satan wants you to be sinners, so stop having fun!" While no Discordian believes that Discordianism is true (except for some of us, but they're not TRUE Discordians anymore than those who think Eris doesn't exist!), the symbolism is still true. Sin is a myth; Sin is the real conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

and you dont think that the leaders of countrys and communitys havent been using religion as a tool... to wind up their robots and make them go?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am sick of Christians who like to blame everything on Satan ...

IT IS HUMANITY that is the greatest evil for we make the choice to do evil ... regardless if Satan is real or not ... WE ARE TO BLAME.

I see no evidence for "Satan" and I never have.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

But they already do that with TV and education, no?

Education is dictated by a select few, and the same thing with TV.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

Some of Humanity commits evil, because of Satan's influence in their hearts, that is why. Also, you will not see evidence, as that is the idea, if there's no evidence, how can it be.... A disciple of Jesus once had the same problem....They called him "Thomas"

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

The same thing with religion. Do you think that the books of the bible magicaly flew together? Do you think churches randomly assemble themselve from treebark? How often is religion claimed as a reson to go to war?

Perfectly pacifist people can be made to do the most horrible things when eternal damnation is in play. Dont you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by Nurv47

Some of Humanity commits evil, because of Satan's influence in their hearts, that is why. Also, you will not see evidence, as that is the idea, if there's no evidence, how can it be.... A disciple of Jesus once had the same problem....They called him "Thomas"

And Thomas got to receive his direct evidence, and he was still a beloved disciple of Jesus. He wasn't as great as those who just believed, but he was no great enemy of your lord.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

But the argument could go both ways. Religion doesn't always play a part in deaths. There were other leaders who slaughtered and destroyed their countries without religion.

Religion is a tool of programming only if we allow it the power to do so. I am an individualist Christian. I don't follow the masses because humans are corrupt. I just try to follow the simple teachings of the bible. Is that wrong?

People should be held liable for their actions individually. We all know evidence for invasion can be fabricated if religion isn't at play. (US invasion of Iraq).

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I agree, once again showing us that even those who doubt, or sin, are still loved by our Lord, and his arm's are open, not closed. We all sometimes wish for more evidence, but, science has taught us to believe, that without factual data, there is no such thing, faith is the only answer, and if we are wrong, so be it, but, if we (christians ) are right, then I'd not want to be the one still searching for fact's, when our Lord returns.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just thought I'd refer to this thread, in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, just happens to show up on the same day I posted this one...Imagine that..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Oh NO, it's the boogeyman, run away

So a spooky snake man who was once an angel is, without leaving a trace of his existence, responsible for all the evil we see other people do and that we ourselves do?

I'm sorry but if God is all powerful than everything that goes on is his responsibility and his alone including the existence of an evil which I assume he could have wished away with nothing more than a thought. Also, why does this loving God need to send beings which he, according to the video, YEARNS for to a fiery pit of torment? And yes we would be damned simply for being descendants of Adam and Eve (even though God was the dumb one planting the tree in the Garden and allowing talking snakes free access
)

This video is nothing more than another religious fear tactic.

Evolution has been scientifically proven beyond a shadow of a doubt and any claims made by Creationists have been shown to have zero scientific merit and are meant only to push religion. And the video goes to claim that it evolution were true morality wouldn't exist and that without religion people become hollow and worthless seeking only money and material possessions, well not only is that insulting to those who are not religious at all but it simply isn't true. While most religions do have a moral code they certainly did not originate within religion but are hard-wired into our brains, this is why damaged brains often belong to violent criminals.

Then the video intolerantly insults other religions as false ones.

So while being vehemently offensive it shows no proof whatsoever of any of its claims, let alone the claim that Satan is real... No thanks, I stopped believing in the boogeyman when I was twelve

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Ahh... Proof again, I thought we went over that already. Also, this should not be offensive to other religions, as they, according to them, do not believe in this, so they should just pass it on by, as the headline read's (Christians) not sure why they (other religions) would even be here reading, after all, if I came upon a post that said, "a must see video for all Satanists", I don't believe I'd take the time to glance at it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join