It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate makes Mark of the Beast illegal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Can't you all see where this is going? They have not made the chip illegal. They have just made it illegal for you to refer to it as the mark of the beast. You cannot slander their product is what it amounts to.

This way the religious leaders can say to their congregations "See? It is NOT the mark of the beast. No one is forcing you to get a microchip or give up bio scans." This way, most of the christians who hang on every word these windbags say will feel exonerated if they do get the chip. Haven't you ever wondered why all those holy men carry magicians wands? They have these people under a mind control spell.

Instead of focusing on the mark of the beast, they are subtly slipping it in to be more concerned about having the Mark of God. Because as long as you know you have the Mark of God, you will be "saved". It will be OK to get chipped as long as you know you have the "Seal of God" you will be protected from anything bad. (kind of like a good luck charm, eh?) Ezekiel 9:4. They will twist these scriptures to suit themselves. I have already seen some of the sermons.

Anyway, back to topic. These corporations have put much time and money into the chip development. Too much so to let some of us spoil it for them. So they are making it known it is not to be called the mark of the beast.

The reason for this legal declaration is to assure the christians that it is voluntary and that the company has emphatically stated it is not mark of beast. Believe them. Trust them. *sprinkles fairy dust*

I sure hope we can reach some of the sleepers before they trance them with this stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Finally some good news. Hopefully other states will follow Georgia's lead.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok, So this verichip is "IN YOUR FACE" news.

This is what they want us to see and focus on.

What about nanotech and more specifically the condition known as "morgellons" which quite possibly might be the result of humans NOT integrating the nano technology properly?

Also, the "666" beast number is the number of protons, neutrons, & electrons in the carbon atom. As it turns out everything in this world is "carbon based"--we've been quite literally "carbonized"! Carbon is vilified as a polutant, yet we are made from it--hell, even trees expel carbon dioxide at night! Carbon is trying to be made a "controlled" and profitable substance". So, if someone wishes to expound on these observations, please do so.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by NightGypsy

People need to remember also, if Georgia passed this bill into law, IT applies to EVERYONE in the U.S.A. Period. Equal protection under the law is the law. It's in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!

Entirely WRONG!

There are a great many things that are illegal in one state and perfectly legal in another. I can go to California and get medical Marijuana, I can go to Iowa and see a 17 year old stripper, I can go to Mississippi and marry a 16 year old without parental consent, I can carry my gun openly in Missouri, I have to conceal it in Florida, and I can't carry it at all in D.C.

You obviously do not know the law or the Constitution. Having spent years in law school I think I know what I am talking about, come to court with me sometime and watch. Judges hate me, I dropped out of law school and piss lawyers off every chance I get. British traitors!!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x
it's called human technological advancement.

unfortunately it's too soon to take on such a commitment, pretty soon it's going to have to be upgraded with something better and i'm sure people don't want to keep getting surgery every time a new one comes out. on top of that, the people in power will most likely want to use this for control.

i like the idea, but we need to mature up first.

I see the sarcasm, if not you are a nutjob.

Second line.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I don't want a chip in me, and even if I lived in Georgia this wouldn't be an issue for me.

Simply put, law or no law there will not be any chip implanted in my living body.
Laws never stopped TPTB from implementing their twisted schemes and a law never stopped me either.

Shoot, don't tread on me, buddy!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

What are the chances in the future,that a person could get the chip and not even know that they had received it?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

well the whole thing behind the mark of the beast and the verichip is that the mark of the beast is supposed to be in the palm of the left hand as is the verichip...youd think if they were gonna try to implant such a devious object they wouldnt put it exactly where the prophecy states..seems a bit odd.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

OK? Dropping out of law school aside, how do you account for the many different laws in different states (as it should be in a Republic)?

You are saying that if I get caught with my gun under my shirt in Washington D.C., that my defense would be, "but its legal in Florida?"

I don't think I'll be going to court with you. Been there, done that, Judges don't care what is legal anywhere except in their courtroom. I don't think whining about how it isn't fair is going to get me out of jail any sooner.

My how many criminals could be free right now if their attorneys had only dropped out of law school and utilized this secret.

It isn't fair that I got a ticket for going 40 mph downtown, the downtown streets in my hometown have a 40 mph speed limit. It isn't fair that I can't marry my 16 year old cousin in Missouri, Mississippi says I can.

It isn't fair that I am getting the death penalty in Texas, they wouldn't do that to me in Alaska, or Minnesota, or DC.

You really think that top notch lawyers for the ACLU haven't tried this secret of yours in Death Penalty cases?

States and Local Municipalities have their own laws, as it should be under our form of government. There is no "1" law. Equal Treatment under the law means that different people are treated equally by that law in that jurisdiction, not that all laws across the Country have to be in agreement.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

If Christians seeing "boogeymen" everywhere leads to some speedbumps on govt mandates and curtailment of our liberties, then by all means, carry on.

Now that, I can't argue with.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Can't you all see where this is going? They have not made the chip illegal. They have just made it illegal for you to refer to it as the mark of the beast. You cannot slander their product is what it amounts to.

This way the religious leaders can say to their congregations "See? It is NOT the mark of the beast. No one is forcing you to get a microchip or give up bio scans." This way, most of the christians who hang on every word these windbags say will feel exonerated if they do get the chip. Haven't you ever wondered why all those holy men carry magicians wands? They have these people under a mind control spell.

Instead of focusing on the mark of the beast, they are subtly slipping it in to be more concerned about having the Mark of God. Because as long as you know you have the Mark of God, you will be "saved". It will be OK to get chipped as long as you know you have the "Seal of God" you will be protected from anything bad. (kind of like a good luck charm, eh?) Ezekiel 9:4. They will twist these scriptures to suit themselves. I have already seen some of the sermons.

Well...hmm....never quite heard it put like that before. I think I need to ponder it a bit more...

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bill.zen

I guess the point is that the conspiracy is like a chain, they put every link in slowly.

Those "small steps" are obviously effective at hiding the big picture. As evidenced even in ATS, there's some who want to say there's "no evidence" that there's efforts to have the population micro-chipped.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Having spent years in law school I think I know what I am talking about, come to court with me sometime and watch. Judges hate me, I dropped out of law school and piss lawyers off every chance I get.

Whuh? What would they be watching? If you dropped out of law school, why are you in the courtroom enough to piss off lawyers and cause judges to hate you? Do you perform acrobatics across the judge's bench or infiltrate the jurors box wearing a rainbow wig and a big red nose that honks? If you're not a lawyer, we can only assume the obvious.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by daddio

Having spent years in law school I think I know what I am talking about, come to court with me sometime and watch. Judges hate me, I dropped out of law school and piss lawyers off every chance I get.

Whuh? What would they be watching? If you dropped out of law school, why are you in the courtroom enough to piss off lawyers and cause judges to hate you? Do you perform acrobatics across the judge's bench or infiltrate the jurors box wearing a rainbow wig and a big red nose that honks? If you're not a lawyer, we can only assume the obvious.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by NightGypsy]

Let me tell you a little bit about I became an attorney in New York.

I got my BS in liberal arts, and then applied for a part time law school program at ny law. I did that for 1.5 years and made a few good friends, some of who were already successful attorneys with their own practice, through networking, fundraisers, and other engagements.

After hearing of the OTHER ways of becoming a licensed attorney (It's amazing what drunk attorneys will tell you), I dropped out of law school and served an "apprenticeship" under one of my close friends. I read the law for that time, and took and passed the bar exam on my second try.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I think there might be some value in putting some of a person's medical info. on a microchip. For example, if I were diabetic or allergic to something or wearing a pacemaker or etc., that info could be useful to emergency medical personnel in the event I was unconscious or seriously injured.

Of course, such a microchip would have to be implanted with my permission. In certain circumstances I might give it.

I guess what the Georgia legislature is concerned about is involuntary micro-chipping. Has such a thing ever happened in this country?

Sounds about as important as mandating traffic signals when a person is traveling on the astral plane.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

After hearing of the OTHER ways of becoming a licensed attorney (It's amazing what drunk attorneys will tell you), I dropped out of law school and served an "apprenticeship" under one of my close friends. I read the law for that time, and took and passed the bar exam on my second try.

You know that my post you are responding to was intended for "daddio", right? Just want to make sure you know the "rainbow wig and red nose that honks" comment wasn't for you.

P.S. Yes, it IS amazing what drunk attorneys will tell you . . . the police never fail to deliver under those circumstances either...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias

I think there might be some value in putting some of a person's medical info. on a microchip. For example, if I were diabetic or allergic to something or wearing a pacemaker or etc., that info could be useful to emergency medical personnel in the event I was unconscious or seriously injured.

Of course, such a microchip would have to be implanted with my permission. In certain circumstances I might give it.

I guess what the Georgia legislature is concerned about is involuntary micro-chipping. Has such a thing ever happened in this country?

Sounds about as important as mandating traffic signals when a person is traveling on the astral plane.

Sure, right, the government is sooo concerned about diabetics and old folks with pacemakers, etc., and keeping them alive for as many years as humanly possible. THAT'S why they want to implant us.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yeah, in the UK, if you adopt a pet from the RSPCA, they are chipped and neutered prior to you being able to pick them up from the pound.

I can't say I've ever needed it for my dog, because after 2 very long years of training, he's fairly well trained... although I really would love to know where the hell he got that bone from last night. He was only in the bloody garden!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
its fine to ban them from chipping you without consent...but the government will ruin your life for it.

they will just bring in new laws which will prohibit anyone without a chip from doing almost anything. basically saying if you dont get chipped you cant do anything making your life a misery.

they will make it seem like such a good thing gettin chipped that the majority of the public will...and then the smaller minority that doesnt will be left in the dark with no rights.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

This is exactly the problem. There is a lot of value in this technology.

There is a lot of convenience as well. If we were all marked and linked sci-fi style, we could control crime, money laundering, tax evasion, kidnapping. If we were all chipped in this way we could walk freely into a secure building or through an airport. Once all the merchandise and all the people are tagged, we can go to a Grocery store, fill our buggy, and walk out the front door and the appropriate debit will automatically happen in our bank account.

If an ambulance responds to a call, they can scan the person, see their allergies, see their prescriptions, see their history, possibly even see their genetic probabilities of common ailments. They can tailor their treatment to that person immediately.

Technology is a wondrous and important thing . . . . . . except for all the liberties we have to give up, except for all the religious implications, except for the fact that not all people being pursued by the government are actually criminals.

I don't plan to ever commit a heinous crime, but what if circumstances change and I am forced to, or what if I am unjustly accused and all the evidence supports it? I don't want a dam tracking beacon inside me! What if a tyrranical dictator comes from the government or even from a corporation and they abuse the tech to tell people where to live, or where to travel, or who can breed and who cannot?

How scary is it that with all this convenience also comes the ability to completely turn a person off from their society? Without the chip no food / water / or safety. No escape to anywhere in the world, because a helicopter with tracking device can zero in on you in minutes. Worse yet, maybe a satellite can do the same thing! What if a responding ambulance can see that you didn't pay your last 10 ambulance bills? What if they can see from your history that you only have a few months to live anyway so why try very hard to save you? What if they can see that you have no family and no job and they know your treatment will be very expensive, maybe they stall a minute or two so that they don't have to treat?

Convenience yes! But at what price?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join