It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate makes Mark of the Beast illegal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It always amazes me how gullable people are. Almost all of Americans already have a chip and they don't even know it because they carry it in their pocket or on their waist. Yes you guessed it it is your cell phone and it will tell who you are where you are and where you have been they can also be fixed to turn on the microphone remotley to listen in on you at any time. So this new law in Georgia is just fluff even if it does have good intentions because soon we will be doing all transactions and communications through are phones.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The real crime is the overlitigation of everything through technology. Babylon all over again.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by SaturnFX

So you aren't worried about say GPS tracking, kill commands, and unknown variables that you never considered? Hell a tiny tiny amount of mercury is all it would take.

You trust the govt enough to let them implant a chip in you? No matter what they say it does, how can you be sure that's all it does?

Pretty much no to all of the above, why? because if you take it apart one by one, there are far more easier ways to do it, and again, easily removable would be the caveat.

As far as a kill switch, if I am going to believe all of this stuff of what could happen, I might as well also believe that they can simply send a frequency directed at me and zap my brain electrical signal, causing a massive stroke without being tracked...

I think if a single person died from obvious issues with the chip...such as a mercury leak, people would be sued, imprisoned, and a full "recall" would be issued.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
In my opinion, this is ridiculous. The "mark of the beast" is a religious term and idea, and the government has no business dealing with it at all. So, if there was no such thing as the mark of the beast, it'd be OK to implant people with microchips without their knowledge? They shouldn't have used that excuse to ban something that is wrong in itself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that this is a bad move, it's just clearly mixing religion with law once again, and THAT is what I have a problem with.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hmmm... I don't know if this is proof that microchipping is real or if it's proof that christians see boogeymen everywhere.

Probably both

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As far as a kill switch, if I am going to believe all of this stuff of what could happen, I might as well also believe that they can simply send a frequency directed at me and zap my brain electrical signal, causing a massive stroke without being tracked...

That's where I have some problems with this conspiracy, too. I think there's a covert effort being made to impose these microchips upon us, but realistically I don't see how the whole thing would be maintained efficiently, let alone why they even desire to microchip and monitor every human being in the first place.

Why do they care what 99% of the population is doing every minute of the day? They say everyone would be monitored by a "super computer." Are we really supposed to believe that in our current technological age there's a computer able to pull this off 24-hours a day without any problems? I don't know how advanced their secret projects are, but I feel pretty certain it can't be successful at maintaining something like this without encountering major difficulty. As it is, our p.c.'s aren't even 100% reliable! We still recall car parts! We can't even progress a manned space mission past the moon! (Or can we? )

At any rate, after the implants were in place, I don't think our government or any other country's govt. is advanced enough for handling this massive undertaking without completely flubbing it up.

Maybe someone has some answers to these questions, but I just don't see the purpose of all of it, nor the maintenance capabilities.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Hmmm... I don't know if this is proof that microchipping is real or if it's proof that christians see boogeymen everywhere.

I don't think they start seeing the boogeyman everywhere until they think something is leading up to that big day that starts with a "J." You know . . . the day you and I are going to hell and they get to see Jesus come down from the sky on his white horse...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

The phrase "mark of the beast" is completely a reference made by the author of this article to add to its sensationalism, and is in no way even mentioned in any of the legal material or any of the people concerned with this story....Text

Exactly. I'm beginning to wish I would have made up my own headline for the article.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

I don't think they start seeing the boogeyman everywhere until they think something is leading up to that big day that starts with a "J." You know . . . the day you and I are going to hell and they get to see Jesus come down from the sky on his white horse...

LOL! I stand corrected

Sometimes I actually wish he was real, just so I could see the looks on their faces when he ignores them and calls everyone else up to Heaven, lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
2 people voted against it though... wtf? who would ever vote against that?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread545797/pg1#]
So, what exactly are you saying? That anytime a company makes a product it's going to be successful, wanted, and forced upon the population?

Well, gee, there were lots of body scanners ALREADY produced and in inventory, before THAT "reg" went into place, weren't there? There were news articles saying this at the time the govt made the decision to buy and install them at the airports.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by factfinder45
It always amazes me how gullable people are.

So for a switch, some govt actually passes a law enforcing our freedom from govt regs and you use the word "gullable" in your comments!!?

Perhaps the reason for the "rush" was concern by the sponsor that new fed health reform would mandate it on us. This would make sense as nobody yetl understands all that's in these proposed monster health reform bills. One or more states, I believe, has/have similarly taken action to prohiibit fed mandates that would force their citizens to buy health insurance.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

If Christians seeing "boogeymen" everywhere leads to some speedbumps on govt mandates and curtailment of our liberties, then by all means, carry on.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
Good job Georgia, might have to move there after all.

Be sure to visit the Guidestones.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

If Christians seeing "boogeymen" everywhere leads to some speedbumps on govt mandates and curtailment of our liberties, then by all means, carry on.

Such as...?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

outlawing chips...?

state level...?

::edit:: added "..."'s to make my post look more like his to add mockish atmosphere

[edit on 22-2-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Such as...?

Such as the case in point. As I said, no one knows what is in these huge health care reform bills or what comes next in the massive regs that would follow should the legislation be encated. If some folks' paranoia causes preemptive strikes against increased federal regulation and mandates and incremental curtailment of liberties, I am all for it.

Plenty of reason for the paranoia btw:
"Obama Wants E-Health Records in Five Years"
"President-elect Barack Obama said he wants the federal government to invest in electronic health records so all medical records are digitized within five years."
www.informationweek.com...

Such a plan is in the President's proposed 2010 Budget
www.whitehouse.gov...

Obama Admin's "National Coordinator for Health Info Tech Policy"!! told execs from Microsoft and Google the following:
"In his opening remarks..., Blumenthal said he wanted to encourage innovation in the development of the national health records system, but he sidestepped Schmidt's questions on allowing patients to access and control their own records. He said his office is working on plans that will allow certain kinds of communications with personal health records, but he did not elaborate."
"Google, Microsoft executives criticize Obama's e-health records plan"
www.nextgov.com...

Then we have the chip companies waiting in the wings (kissing cousins to the body-scanner manufacturers who are on stage now):

"Although in five years the VeriChip Corp., the US company creating microchip implants, has yet to turn a profit, it has been investing heavily — up to $8 million a year — to create new markets.

The company’s executives have said their present push is the tagging of “high-risk” patients — diabetics and people with heart conditions or Alzheimer’s disease."
"Obama's Dangerous Health Care Plan"
mensnewsdaily.com...

"Microchip Implant to Link Your Health Records, Credit History, Social Security"
industry.bnet.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

After Constantine the First got through garbling the bible ("Book of Revelations"), it's not easy idetifying what the "Mark of the Beast" really is. I contend that it is none other than the "reptile brain" located at the base of the brain which was the older brain used by our animal (including dinosaur and earlier amphibian) ancestors which is the source for our animal behafviors and values (flight or fight, greed, desire for domination, hate, tendencies for violence, etc.)

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Masonic lodges were the ones who were pushing the micro-chip program.

I have always thought it was a false flag because it was just "too obvious".

Fact is, the real mark is an invisible mark. It has to do with your allegiences.

When you are initiated into a secret society, they have a Mark Master. Of course, you do not know that at the time of your initation or what it is all about. But as you are in line, outside the door of the main room, the mark master comes up from behind you and whispers "hold out your hand". Then, the MM puts a smudge mark across your palm. The next time, nothing happens as you are waiting for it. Later, unexpectedly, several meetings later, again as you are in line, the MM comes from behind, whispers your name in your ear, and as you turn, you are smudged on your forehead.

These marks are symbolic for your associations---hands, the work you do, and forehead (the mind)--your allegiance and affiliations.

The tall Cedars of Lebanon are symbolic for those with lofty powers who give the decree. When the lambs (Passover) are sacrificed, the hyssop is dipped into the blood and is used to smear the blood.(on the door frames)

According to scripture, when the powerful Cedars go into the fire, those hands of hyssop who were accomplices will go also.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

I'm sorry, but I don't see how electronic health records is a threat to anyone's liberties.
Centralized data of a person's medical history would solve a lot of problems.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join