It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate makes Mark of the Beast illegal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Georgia Senate makes Mark of the Beast illegal

www.examiner.com

State senators have moved to protect Georgians from being implanted with a microchip without their permission in attempt to thwart what some call the "Mark of the Beast."

Georgia State Senate has passed legislation sponsored by Chip Pearson (R-
Dawsonville), that would protect individuals from having a microchip implanted on their person.

The Senate voted 47-2 on Thursday to approve a bill banning microchipping without consent, now a. misdemeanor considered assault and battery.

Bill Summary: "A BILL to be entitled an Act to amend Chapter 1 of Title 51 of
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.legis.ga.gov
www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A bit of ammo you can use as evidence to show the microchip conspiracy is real. And to clarify, the "Mark of the Beast" reference in the headline comes from the news article itself.

Georgia State passed a bill last week protecting citizens from having microchips implanted on their person. The law requires any microchip implants must be done only by a doctor and with the permission of the patient. Violators can be charged with a misdemeanor and sue by the patient for damages. The bill passed in a 47-2 vote.

The text of the bill is provided in the link above.

I also added a link to a story that reports "Verichip" is now called "PositiveID"...

www.examiner.com

[edit on 22-2-2010 by NightGypsy]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
No chip for me they will have to kill and put the chip in me if they want me to have 1 but I will make sure some of them die before I do.

My guns are locked and loaded let them bring it and I will not be the only one that dies fighting them.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Any idea who the 2 votes for were from?

Line deux...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Any idea who the 2 votes were from?

They list one name in the story along with his reasoning:

Sen. Vincent Fort, one of the two senators who opposed the bill, says it's a "solution in search of a problem" and a waste of time during the state's budget crisis.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i tend to think the chip is just some sort of decoy to get people to think its the so called mark of the beast, while the atual mark will be something that people wont think twice about and be ok with, trickery will be the best option for this to happen and get people to get it

the chip is just a diversion of sorts

just my opinion

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

A bit of ammo you can use as evidence to show the microchip conspiracy is real.

www.examiner.com

How do you figure it is evidence for a conspiracy?

All it's evidence for is an idea, and that the Georgia state Senate is taking the idea seriously. It doesn't prove anyone entity or body is planning to forcefully do it.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Then what are they doing making all these microchips? I think it's been established this company is manufacturing them. Whether or not they'll be "the Mark of the Beast" might be another story, but it's apparent there is a real movement to microchip people. Whether a diversion or not, we need our legislators to take action like Georgia did to protect us.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

reply to post by jokei

Any idea who the 2 votes were from?

They list one name in the story along with his reasoning:

Sen. Vincent Fort, one of the two senators who opposed the bill, says it's a "solution in search of a problem" and a waste of time during the state's budget crisis.

I agree with Mr. Fort.

It's already implicitly illegal under various laws to forcefully implant someone. Making an explicit law out of it is nonsense.

Why don't they just make a law saying it's illegal to forcefully tattoo someone, or to forcefully make someone climb a ladder and jump off?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

should have articulated better, not saying they arent gonna be used or are anything bad but i dont think it will be the actual mark

think of all the people whose body would reject it, like a piercing or just a foreing body the body will try to expel anyway or infections or malfunctions, it happens, im not agreeing the are ok

i was only saying i dont think its "the mark" but its something

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't really have much to say on the subject itself other than I agree with the law, nobody should be implanting crap in our bodies without our express permission.

Other than that, I find it extremely ironic that the sponsor of the bill is named Chip!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Then what are they doing making all these microchips? I think it's been established this company is manufacturing them. Whether or not they'll be "the Mark of the Beast" might be another story, but it's apparent there is a real movement to microchip people. Whether a diversion or not, we need our legislators to take action like Georgia did to protect us.

So, what exactly are you saying? That anytime a company makes a product it's going to be successful, wanted, and forced upon the population?

I sure hope nobody decides to make crap-flavored water, otherwise we'll all be forced to drink it!

I sure hope nobody decides to make RFID implants, otherwise we'll all be forced to be implanted!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

All it's evidence for is an idea, and that the Georgia state Senate is taking the idea seriously. It doesn't prove anyone entity or body is planning to forcefully do it.

One can also say that a senator doesn't just one day decide to introduce legislation that suggests the public may be microchipped without its knowledge unless he has a good reason to suspect those plans are being made. The senator would look like a loon otherwise.

Nor does the vote of 47-2 indicate the others don't have the same concern.

These are indications of a conspiracy. I believe this is proof the conspiracy theory is real. However, it doesn't prove who is behind it or exactly how it is to be pulled off.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

should have articulated better, not saying they arent gonna be used or are anything bad but i dont think it will be the actual mark

The "Mark of the Beast" wasn't my choice of words. It was the headline of the news article itself. It's my understanding we're supposed to use the actual headline from the news report when submitting the article for a thread.

I thought the headline was a bit over-dramatic myself.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
A solution in search of a problem. How very true. Doesn't the Georgia senate have other things to worry about? Seems not... I'm moving to Georgia.

This conspiracy has been circulating the internet since I joined ATS back in the day...actually 2005... I haven't been forcefully, nor willingly for that matter, implanted, and know no one who has.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

One can also say that a senator doesn't just one day decide to introduce legislation that suggests the public may be microchipped without its knowledge unless he has a good reason to suspect those plans are being made. The senator would look like a loon otherwise.

Nor does the vote of 47-2 indicate the others don't have the same concern.

These are indications of a conspiracy. I believe this is proof the conspiracy theory is real. However, it doesn't prove who is behind it or exactly how it is to be pulled off.

So how do you know he has good reason to suspect it vs. not having good reason to suspect it? What evidence has he put forward?

How can he or can he not look like a loon if you don't even know if he has reason and evidence to suspect it?

What does it mean that the Senator who sponsored this is up for re-election this year?

As with the above fact, why has he proposed that something which is already implicitly illegal to be explicitly illegal?

Looks like he is trying to grab the votes of all the religious people who believe in the mark of the beast and the rest of the people who fear irrational dystopian futures. That's a rather large cut of the population.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Mark of the beast? lol...really?

I am all for not demanding or requiring anyone to be chipped mind you, such stuff should be with consent, however...I am just stupified by how they went about it.

Mark of the beast is a microchip...wouldn't that then be called a microchip of the beast? Why is a microchip a potential mark but not a credit history...I mean, good luck buying crap in a money free society with bad credit...and the bible talks about those without the mark (of good credit) will be unable to buy stuff...

So, perhaps we also need to ban credit cards and credit in general....?

silly backwoods paranoia of the magic sky ghost...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

So, what exactly are you saying? That anytime a company makes a product it's going to be successful, wanted, and forced upon the population?

Gawwwd. . . .

Is that what I wrote in my post? If you do not see that anywhere then there's your answer.

There are other indicators that there is a desire for the population to be microchipped. I didn't realize we were going to have to revisit all of them just to pacify a member who is dissatisfied over a word or two in my post.

Try to refrain from putting words in my mouth.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I find it quite ironic that the sponsor for the bill was named CHIP.

2nd

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Japanese firm developed Nano chip, a particle so small that is invisible and can be attached outside the skin. I forgot the name of the Japanese corporation, one of the biggest.

The Grey chip the abductees with bio chip that moves throughout the body when tried to be removed in a surgery - check Dr Peterson and others in Project Camelot.

the microchip might be outdated with 10-15 years, and the mark of the beast could be something more sophisticated. its mass version may indeed be verichip.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join