It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Senate makes Mark of the Beast illegal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Good job Georgia, might have to move there after all. They seem to at least care about their people.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by NightGypsy

People need to remember also, if Georgia passed this bill into law, IT applies to EVERYONE in the U.S.A. Period. Equal protection under the law is the law. It's in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

IT APPLIES TO EVERYONE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!

Entirely WRONG!

There are a great many things that are illegal in one state and perfectly legal in another. I can go to California and get medical Marijuana, I can go to Iowa and see a 17 year old stripper, I can go to Mississippi and marry a 16 year old without parental consent, I can carry my gun openly in Missouri, I have to conceal it in Florida, and I can't carry it at all in D.C.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RestingInPieces

Tell me that's not the typical response of someone who is pro this-conspiracy when they've reached a point where they can no longer logically or reasonably make counter arguments.

And tell me that's not the typical response from someone who can no longer hide the fact that he's either unaware of the reasons there is a concern over involuntary microchipping, or he just enjoys being a skeptic regardless of what the conspiracy is.

I did not start a thread entitled, "I have just learned that the government wants to microchip the population." My thread is about the fact laws are being passed to prevent this from happening. This indicates that the "arguments" you wish to have have already come and gone and now lawmakers are doing something about it.

Therefore, I have no intentions of holding your hand through a lesson about what gave birth to the microchip conspiracy. I'm quite sure you've already been there. If not, then, like I said, go do your research and get up to speed before you prance around the forum like the "Royal Skeptic King."

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

What about the people who are abducted by alien spaceships and implanted with a chip?

Can those aliens go to jail?
What prison might be safe enough to hold them?

It would have to be GITMO since the rest of our prisons are more like daycare centers made of balsa wood according to neo cons against housing terrorists in them.

And my last question...Can we confiscate the ship?

You can just kill the alien like I did once,

a 45 magnum to the head and they drop dead just like humans.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

You can just kill the alien like I did once, a 45 magnum to the head and they drop dead just like humans.

Uh, oh. Did it look like this:

www.toonopedia.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I disagree, I think the mere fact that the "mark of the beast" issue exists in any culture increases the awareness of the dangers of these technologies. If something is labeled as the mark then people will fear it. In this case fearing it is a good thing!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thats one win for us.
Sadly there will be people out there who actually want this and then demand that everyone else gets one too.
I second the motion that if the top dogs are passing laws on this, then chipping the masses is being discussed and considered.
They won't be chipping me....

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I see the Key, is the phrase 'without permission'...

What might 'Doctor' come to mean in the near future?
perhaps a clinical technician working in a medical facility?

with the proposed overhaul of medical records into an instantaneous
'digital' retreival model, data chip implants... would be a necessary evil,
in case the patient/victim is comatose, mental, deranged, psychotic,
senile, a confined convict, sexual pervert, a repeat overdoser or suicidal

there are many way to introduce a unnoticeable, grain sized microchip device, into most anyone....
perhaps the chip can piggy back on a pacemaker, or the needs of a diabetic or a person with a chronic disease to get medication in small doses

All this law does is set a precident, to which a future microchip implant
policy can navigate around, in the language of confounding 'Legalese'...

all the while, jane & john doe americans 'think' they are safe from the real
Mark or Number of the Beast

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The phrase "mark of the beast" is completely a reference made by the author of this article to add to its sensationalism, and is in no way even mentioned in any of the legal material or any of the people concerned with this story....

It's simply a law which applies our basic constitutional rights to current technologies...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well for the first time in a while...Im glad I live in Georgia.

It's still hot here. Maybe we can ban unbearable summer heat?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
No chip for me they will have to kill and put the chip in me if they want me to have 1 but I will make sure some of them die before I do.

My guns are locked and loaded let them bring it and I will not be the only one that dies fighting them.

www.youtube.com...

That can be arranged easily enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well...

I don't approve of the idea in principle, but I can understand how the idea came to the local government.

We already can be tracked by cell phone, credit cards, shopping cards, phone numbers, internet access, ect.
It's a side effect of the growing technology available to us, unfortunately.

As a company, working on sensitive, military, confidential projects, or all of the above, I can see why the idea would come across to be able to track employees in their off hours, pending the possibility of a leak.
The law simply states a company can not force it's employees to have a tag put on them.
Ultimately, though, it may not help them that much anyway, as they could pull phone records or other information if they pay for it.

As for mark of the Beast...
Eh.
Doesn't seem like having it or not having it would have prevented them from buying and selling.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
so are the publicly obtainable?

id like to get started on reverse engineering right away.

look for my site in the future folks.

www.chip-hacks.com

medical history editor v1.2
criminal history formatter (beta)

out past curfew CRACK+PATCH

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If the cops ever try to forcefully take blood from me that's what I was
thinking I would be able to charge them with. That's exactly what it is
assault and battery.I can't believe the crap their getting away with.
Semper what say you ? As I know you will give the most honest reply
possible without getting yourself caught in the wringer. Which according to the code of self preservation is certainly all that can be expected.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A state can make any law as long as it does not violate the federal or state constitution. And this is why we must always fight for free speech even if you do not agree with it. Because the line will always draw closer to your rights.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

The fact that a law like this even needs to be made is disturbing.

Forcing anything on someone is one of those things that people just shouldn't need to be told is wrong. Still, at least its a positive change. It seems like there hasn't been very many of those lately.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Raverous]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
My first thought was of the X-Files. Scully had one of those chips implanted in the back of her neck and it was removed. Removal of the chip caused an aggressive form of cancer which almost killed her. Science fiction, I know. But still the conspiracy theorist in me screams "Hell No!".

I think any politician who supports any bill that forces something into someone's body against their will should be shown the door.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by sos37]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The mark of the beast is not a technological matter involving chips. It is a tattoo you can see, hence "mark".

And this is after a breakdown of technology and society where you can only trade via showing the mark.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
first law in a while that im actually for

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
so are the publicly obtainable?

id like to get started on reverse engineering right away.

look for my site in the future folks.

www.chip-hacks.com

medical history editor v1.2
criminal history formatter (beta)

out past curfew CRACK+PATCH

You can get one from just about any department store. They are regularly used to track inventory. The better versions are so powerful that you can inventory a warehouse by walking down the aisles holding a scanner.

The catch is, you have to have a scanner that will activate and energize the device. You also have to be in a fairly close proximity to the device.

It is a relatively simple device, a radio receiver and transmitter with digital storage. Not that complicated. If you could somehow hack the digital storage and replace it with code, then you may disrupt the scanner and cause significant operational problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join