It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens wrote the Quran? ... Proof it wasn't written by Humans..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And some more scientific facts:

The Sun is made up of 70% hydrogen (H) and 28% helium (He) atoms. Other substances make up less than 2%.

In that sense, the first thing that comes to mind when the Sun is mentioned is the letters H (hydrogen) and He (helium) that stand for the Sun. All the 15 verses in Surat ash-Shams of the Qur’an (Shams meaning ‘Sun’), end in the letters H and E.

No other Surah in the Qur’an ends in the letters HE in every verse from beginning to end. It is therefore extremely striking how only this Surah in the Qur’an ends in such a sequence of letters. Surat ash-Shams’s number, 91, is also highly significant. Apart from hydrogen, there are 91 other elements in the Periodic Table, and these are made up of hydrogen elements. To put it another way, all atoms, from hydrogen, the lightest element, to the heaviest are intra-atomic combinations of hydrogen atoms. For that reason, the H (hydrogen) atom in the Sun makes up the other 91 elements in nature.

-------------------------

25- They stayed in the cave: three hundred years and nine.
(Qur'an, 18:25)

How many years did the youngsters stay in the cave?

How many words are used from the beginning of the verses that describe the youngsters till the end of the time they stayed in the cave is mentioned?

-----------------------

The Surah "Iron", is the 57th surah of the Qur'an.
57 is the middle isotope number of Iron.

"El Hadid" is the arabic word for Iron, where "El" is the equivalent of the english "The".

If we count the abjad value (numerical value) of the word "El Hadid" we get 57.

Alif = 1
Lam = 30
Ha = 8
Da = 4
Ya = 10
Da = 4
Total = 57

Guess what happens if we leave out the article "El" ("The"): what is the value then?

Nah?

Right, it's 26.

So what, you might say?

Well, guess what is the atomic number of iron? ...

----------------------------------------------------------

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
If it was written by aliens with this super knowledge, why would they say everything was created in six days, when without the creation of a planet earth, and a sun for it to orbit, there would be no definition of a 'day' and even if there was, it would apply strictly to planet earth, how do they know how long it took before their chosen unit of measurement even existed, and why would they choose to use it in the first place,

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SciChosis
If it was written by aliens with this super knowledge, why would they say everything was created in six days, when without the creation of a planet earth, and a sun for it to orbit, there would be no definition of a 'day' and even if there was, it would apply strictly to planet earth, how do they know how long it took before their chosen unit of measurement even existed, and why would they choose to use it in the first place,

A day in God's throne is already described in the Quran and also states how long a day in God's throne is compared to an Earthly day.

I suppose it is another planet (but much larger than earth).

[Quran 22.47] They challenge you to bring forth that torture [in Hell] and Allah will not break His promise; a day of your Lord [Paradise/Hell promise] is like a thousand years of what you count.

Some more Info:

[Quran 50.38] We [Allah] created the heavens and the Earth and all what's between them in six days, and We were not touched by fatigue.

[Quran 41.9] Say: "Is it that you deny Him [Allah] who created the Earth in two days? And you claim others to be equal to Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds."

In God's Throne time, Earth is 2 days old while the Heavens and Earth and everything in between are 6 days old. This makes the age of Earth to be one third the age of the universe (2/6 = 1/3). Similarly in Earth time, the age of Earth is 4.5672 billion years while the age of the universe is 13.7 billion years; this is also one third (4.5672 bln/13.7 bln = 1/3). So it is the same ratio in Earth time or in God's Throne time. The theory of general relativity explains why time at God's Throne passes slower than on Earth. General relativity explains why 6 days passed at God's Throne but we measured it as 13.7 billion years (that is each day at God's Throne measures around 2.28 billion years on Earth). So according to the Quran:

God's Throne > Paradise/Hell > Earth

God's throne is the biggest, Paradise/Hell is second because 1 Paradise/hell day = 1000 Earth years making Earth the smallest.

www.speed-light.info...

Sorry if it is a bit confusing .. enjoy the thought, it is worth while..

[edit on 22-2-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
All those things where already known in older cultures, i thought you people on this forum where smarter then this...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by winterass
All those things where already known in older cultures, i thought you people on this forum where smarter then this...

Do you actually read any of this or just reply out of your a**?

So, the isotopes of iron and the atomic number etc. were known in older cultures? ...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Everyone was going to Mecca on pilgramage to worship these little statues representing all the different deities. He wanted to come up with a new religion that would really drive the WORSHIP one GOD thing home, so he DID, but the religion managed to keep people going around in circles in Mecca at the same time.
I can go outside, see the earth below me, and the heaven above, and I really don't need Jewish Gamatria to explain why the Muslim Quran is holy.
I can dig my own holey, put a seed in it, and watch it grow. No 'holy' books needed or wanted for me, no matter how many tricks they have in them.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
While I commend your study, I don't agree with yoru point of view regarding aliens.

God, is a force that permeates all things in all states.
There are four states of being with everything.

That which moves
That which does not move
That which lives
That which is not alive

The Quran as a sacred text builds upon and puts into language even older texts from which understanding it was derived, through man by way of seeking understanding of God.

It is folly to attribute personification to God. God is not some guy on a chair in the sky. God is everything and washed over, under, around and through all things in all states.

It is easy to say "hey look! that intelligent being made us!" But then, who made that intelligent being who made us?

We could very well be a genetic experiment of some long gone alien race, or perhaps humanity is the alien race abiding here on earth separated from their once great technologies that have been forgotten.

that still doesn't mean God is anything less, and certainly can't be reduced to mere aliens with a penchant for hybridization of multiple species.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blood Eagle
Great post, I am a firm believer that the history of the universe and human life is all being told from different perspectives. Each religion has it's own take on what happened but they are all very similar. The Ancient Astronaut Theory helps to bind these religions together into a singularity of discernable truth. All you have to do is look beyond the veil and glance at the secrets God is telling you. But again, fantastic post!

The jewish tribal god ? all religions ? you are only talking about the abraham cults and forget all thousands of other religions that have zero similarities with them.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by winterass]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by winterass

Do you actually read any of this or just reply out of your a**?

So, the isotopes of iron and the atomic number etc. were known in older cultures? ...

Your cult is nothing compared to the big cultures of Ancient times.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

"Furthermore, no clerical hierarchy is specified in Islam because nobody except God has power. No Imam has a closer connection to God than you. No intercessor is required."

Umm after being in and out of Middle Eastern countires for a number of years ..this maybe what is written ,,but it isnt how its practiced...amazingly akin to christianity!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

One of the least evidence filled false-proofs I've seen on ATS.

That's not proof.

If that's the kind of proof you require you're prolly not actually an atheist.

The atheists I know have much higher standards. Fact.

He isnt an Atheists he is a Muslim, pretending to be an atheists to spread his religion...To know this one most read his posts.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by poedxsoldiervet]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

What can I say, seattletruth? Fascinating research project, I am impressed at the work that went into this. Personally, I think the HB was mostly written by aliens too, and that basically all religions save for Nature based ones are created for the people, and to control the people. It was a gift and a prison all in one. I see you already had a lot of stars, but I went ahead and S&F you anyway.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by muse7

Kind of funny that you didn't even have time to read the post before you post your definitive opinion.

Care to explain the mathematical miracles? Care to explain how Muhammad knew about the Big Bang? Or how he knew about the universe constantly expanding? Or the development process of humans? Or that all life came from water? Or that the earth was rotating?

And since when did Muhammad live in Egypt?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by seattletruth]

I will explain, as for the number sequences the Bible is full of those too, the main number is 7 Gods number and Genesis is divided by that when translated to Hebrew text which is based on numbers too.

The Bible too explains science terms too, which one is more accurate here?

Job 26:7 (King James Version)

7He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.

Isaiah 40:22
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Then add the fact the early Muslims have been accused of destroying previous knowledge of anything that was before them, then the Koran itself explains that Christians helped out with some of the verses but did then did not believe and left Islam.
The Alexander Library was burnt down but we do not know for sure who did it, but I saw a documentary that said they the Pyramids were covered in marble slabs but ancient Muslims took them out to build mosques out of.

Then add the fact that the Israelites swapped heavenly knowledge with the Egyptians when in captivity this is why they were so much into the afterlife and resurrection and gods and constellations.

The constellations are the symbolic story of Christ, the lion the king, the Libra, justice, the Virgo the virgin born ect.

The text themselves were not put together until 200 years after Muhammad who wrote them down in leaves, and the chronology of the book is based on larger texts coming first then smaller text coming second and so on.

If you need to read a so called space book read the Bible not the counterfeit like many people know here.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Furthermore there are some things you didn't mention, this book has some pretty out of date ideas such as the flatness of the earth (like Christopher Columbus).

The Koran says that the earth is flat and its mountains are like poles which create a balance so that the Earth does not tilt.

Allah in the Quran never said that the earth is flat , as i understand arabic very well and always read the Quran , but the problem here is in the translation; you see the arabic words has many meanings depending on where they are in the text.

The Koran says that moon was cut in half by Muhammad (54:1). Was he referring to a "half moon" How Muhammad actually did this, we are not told. Why no one else in the world saw it we are not told. How he managed to cut through hundreds of miles of solid rock
we are not told. How he put it together again, we are not told.

yes it happened once and it was a demand from the people of quraysh in Makkah to prove if he was a prophet from Allah or not, so he asked Allah to give him this power so they might believe , but it happened and they did not believe as quoted from the Quran:

[54][1] The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder (the people of Makkah requested Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to show them a miracle, so he showed them the splitting of the moon).
[54][2] And if they see a sign, they turn away, and say: "This is continuous magic."

it was known at that time when it happened some people were traveling to Makkah from different places and at that night they saw it happen , and when they reached Makkah , they asked the people of Makkah if they saw the event ? which made the qurayshi people say that it was a continuous magic as stated in the verse above.

The Koran teaches a reverse theory of Evolution, it says men were turned into apes because they broke the Sabbath. (Suras 2:65; 7:163-166). WRONG!

no sir it does not, you see if you take the time and look into the quran you will not refer to crazy sites.

Allah told us that this event took place in the past , and it was a curse from god upon certain people and does not have any thing to do with evolution, and i quote:

[5][60] Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him) to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allâh and His Wrath, and those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, and those who worshipped Tâghût (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hell-fire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world)."

The Koran says at night the sun sets in a well of water and mud here on earth. When it was completely covered by the water, darkness falls upon the earth.

again this is false Allah never said that the sun sets in a well, it is the person he mentioned in the Quran who was looking at it as if it was setting in a well , and it only had to do with the direction he was looking at , and i quote:

[18][86] Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people. We (Allâh) said (by inspiration): "O Dhul-Qarnain! Either you punish them, or treat them with kindness."

and if you really want to know about the quran please dont refer to sites that were made only to pick and chose out of context words that will mislead you and others , remember it was only made for this purpose.

i will save you time and give you a site to look at , that is if you really want to know every thing by your self, so please go to this site www.55a.net...

thank you

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

"We could very well be a genetic experiment of some long gone alien race, or perhaps humanity is the alien race abiding here on earth separated from their once great technologies that have been forgotten."

Exactly what I'm thinking.. a genetically linked alien DNA hidden in a blood line hidden in humans. DNA passed down through time (by human blood lines)of the "half god/ half men" race from the last distruction of the great races by the flood and carried forward into the new world via Noah's or Gilgamesh's blood line into present day. 2012 marks a datelink embedded in this hidden alien DNA complex of of these hiers of this "hidden blood line" and bam...instant transformation of carriers into "super humans" genetically linked to invading alien races.
I claim the copyrights to this Hollywood drama!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch

"Furthermore, no clerical hierarchy is specified in Islam because nobody except God has power. No Imam has a closer connection to God than you. No intercessor is required."

Umm after being in and out of Middle Eastern countires for a number of years ..this maybe what is written ,,but it isnt how its practiced...amazingly akin to christianity!

But it is fair to judge the text itself based on the actions of those people?

See that is the thing. I can't really speak about Muslims since I don't know their text well. But all the bad things you can say about Christians I can show you were such things are against the texts and wisdom.

Have you ever heard the response to gay marriage when someone quotes the OT? Where people quote it, and then in response it is said - do you also put your wife in the barn that time of the month, kill your brother for not planting crops properly and so on? Would you be surprised to find out that Jesus did the exact same thing to the Pharisees?

It wasn't about gay marriage when Jesus did it. He made the same comparison to show that the people are only using the bible as an excuse to push their own biases and hatred. That they would only pick and choose which laws they wanted to follow and use them to persecute others. When if they actually gave a crap about it being written, they would also observe those others. He wasn't saying go kill your neighbor etc, he was merely pointing out the hypocrisy in it. Which is the exact same hypocrisy you see people who go around quoting Leviticus doing. Because if they gave a crap about "god's law" as they claim, they would follow them all.

Believe it or not, but Jesus would be on your side, not on the religious peoples side. But you'll never see or understand that as long as you want to take the actions of a few people as being representative of the text itself. It's a foolish mistake I myself made for quite awhile. The smartest thing I ever did was separate religious people from things.

I am not familiar with Islam to say much about it overall. But the particular quote you made is 100% true. Any authority men claim in that nature is false. And so if you see those who don't follow that, then you know they aren't really about that.

For men to claim such things for power is certainly nothing new. It's wolves in sheeps clothing. It's the true "magic" of this world. Sorcerers are not like Harry Potter. A sorcerer is a politican. They cast "spells" on the people in order to gain power over them. They carry symbols of the people, and by those symbols they gain power - not the actual shape of the symbol. Like GWB claiming to be a Christian etc. Look at all the power he gained simply by hiding behind the cross. The people say - oh he has the symbol, he's one of us. But really they are just wolves in sheeps clothing.

And it's not just in religion, same thing in politics with the flag. They wave it around and it's just a symbol for power. Don't have the symbol, don't care about the symbol then you have no power. Look at how upset people get over the burning of the flag - that is a show of the power that symbol brings.

I'm not a Christian btw, I think Christianity is the anti-christ religion. The pharisees Jesus dealt with killed him, and then took over things in his name, just as was foretold. The truth was killed so the lie could live. But they are not reflections of what is in the bible or what Jesus says. If you ever see/understand that - it will blow your mind. Jesus would be a regular poster on these forums - why do you think they killed him? Central banking of today? Yep, he was against that.

Be wise, judge based on the merits of what is being said rather than the actions of those you decide to focus on.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it hilarious that the OP says he is an atheist but then is perfectly willing to believe that aliens wrote the Koran?

I mean how can you call yourself an atheist if you don't believe in God but do believe in all powerful aliens that created the universe... what's the difference?

The thought process around here are constantly amusing.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
interesting post...sure the scientific facts could be a little mind boggling im sure they didnt know back then about some of the things written in the quaran but as for the numerical stuff???

ever seen the number 23?

your looking for those numerical links so you will twist and turn every possible fact untill it results in 19. you could probly do it with a bunch of other numbers aswell.

i could probly link your entire life to the number 7 if i put enough effort into it.

it proves nothing.

as for it bein solid proof of written by aliens? im afraid not...its ur solid opinion

as interesting as it is...and sure it could be possible i suppose...its not proven

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

The Koran says that moon was cut in half by Muhammad (54:1). Was he referring to a "half moon" How Muhammad actually did this, we are not told. Why no one else in the world saw it we are not told. How he managed to cut through hundreds of miles of solid rock
we are not told. How he put it together again, we are not told.

Want to see a moon cut in half? Let me show it to you lol

When it says the moon in Quran it doesn't exactly say which moon. That being said it could be any moon, with closer inspection you can see that there is evidence of a moon splitting in half in past, and that moon is Iapetus, one of Saturn's moons.

The most unique, and perhaps most remarkable feature discovered on Iapetus in Cassini images is a topographic ridge that coincides almost exactly with the geographic equator. The ridge is conspicuous in the picture as an approximately 20-kilometer wide (12 miles) band that extends from the western (left) side of the disc almost to the day/night boundary on the right. On the left horizon, the peak of the ridge reaches at least 13 kilometers (8 miles) above the surrounding terrain. Along the roughly 1,300 kilometer (800 mile) length over which it can be traced in this picture, it remains almost exactly parallel to the equator within a couple of degrees. The physical origin of the ridge has yet to be explained. It is not yet clear whether the ridge is a mountain belt that has folded upward, or an extensional crack in the surface through which material from inside Iapetus erupted onto the surface and accumulated locally, forming the ridge.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join