It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens wrote the Quran? ... Proof it wasn't written by Humans..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Koran and the Arabic world in general have a lot of information. They live in the regions where many ancient and possible alien events took place.
Many things point toward that like I tried to point out in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
God, Allah, djinn, demons, ghosts, devil, etc. are ALL Subconscious Mind.

Subconscious Mind is the Universal Creator.

The Subconscious Mind just goes by different names because people are afraid of accepting the fact that they are in fact God themselves.

There's ONE MIND.

Everyone is a "branch" off that Mind.

The Mind is the creator.

afraid? or just don't subscribe to a basically baseless theory which has neither been proven nor given strong evidence for? i guess i'm just afraid!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

yeah and I agree

if the aliens created us ... who knows, is possible but to think they created a religion that is the ultimate thing that goes against everything that the universe stands for ...

its crazy talk

aliens would do a religion saying for us to use our minds, to think ... not to kill ourselves

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Yeah it was written by the devil. He isn't human.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Woah

That's pretty deep will read it properly tomorrow after college!
S&F!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that whenever you translate something the wording and meaning will be twisted.

For example, it is nearly impossible to translate ancient Chinese poetry to modern Chinese using the same number of words. When you go from a radically different language to English many meanings will be lost and interpretations will be different on many levels.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Damn interesting... good work.

I cant agree that is was not humans, although I'm open to the possibility the information was from an advanced civilization. I am curious how, it at all, any of this might relate to the ancient (6th millennium BC) Sumerians who apparently also were extremely advanced?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
Nice post, nice work, but I disagree.

The fact that there are some number co-incedences, does not give proof of anything to do with Extra terrestrial Beings.

If ET's were behind creation, why would'nt they just say so properly, not lay it down in bizarre Words/Numbers in a book?

Doesn't make sense IMHO.

S&F for the effort though.

g

I'm absolutely with you there...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
great thread mate....couldn't agree with you more...these are the same reasons i converted to Islam from christianity...ignore the doubters, they've already made their decision to keep their eyes closed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Try this on for size:

20 (2 + 0 =2)

20 (10 + 10 = 20 (2 + 0 = 2)

We are 2

Man and Woman

[edit on 2/21/2010 by DJMSN]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

As much as I like your thread. Many people forget that a lot of these Books, Like the Gospel, Quran and such are directed toward the prophets from God's Angels. Like Gabriel delivered God's message to Muhammad. What do you think Angel's are? Aliens, Humans from the future?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by loOranks

The fact that there are some number co-incedences, does not give proof of anything to do with Extra terrestrial Beings.

If ET's were behind creation, why would'nt they just say so properly, not lay it down in bizarre Words/Numbers in a book?

Doesn't make sense IMHO.

g

Maybe in the past God, Allah, or whatever the name is, is the word for Alien?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Actually Allah has 99 names. Just throwing that in for you guys.
p.s. I'm a Muslim

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by loOranks

Doesn't make sense IMHO.

g

In Judaism and Islam God/Allah is like a spirit. Not having a physical form. That's why in Judaism and Islam he cannot be Jesus's father. It's werid that God will be a Spirit.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

How is Islam against everything the universe stands for??

Also, the Quran does tell us to use your minds, and think independently.

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Although I do agree that there are some, questioninable things in all religions, that could be aliens, or whatever you want to call them, what you have to realize is that just because we know stuff now, does not mean people in the past did not, you are inferring that all people in the past are stupid. In fact most of the civilizations before us were quite smarter than us. Plus you have to take into account that the world is like 6 billion years old, if not older, and that we don't how long humans have been alive. So who's to say that this information has been known for billions of years and has just been passed down in some form, but has been destroyed. Now I believe there is other life forms out there, but you can't just forget about all the stuff on this plannet that we can't even fathom. We know more about space then our oceans! That's crazy. But I think before you go making any claims about religion, and since you are an athiest, Which, no offence, is a very ignorant and stupid way to live, you need to fully understand what God is. Not a Human, not a physical being, No I know why people are athiest, and it's not there fault, it's the fault of those who have taken religon out of context, and used it for bad. So, I'm not trying to convert you to anything, but Myself personally, I used to be a satanist, than an athiest, But now, I completely unstand religon. I'm not christian, I don't affiliate myself with any religion, But I know exactly what, and why other religons are there fore. I know exactly what God is, And it all has to do with the brain. Soo Before you go and believe something like aliens came down and wrote a book and left it here for humans, You should learn that all things unexplainable, are explainable in someway. You really just need to keep your mind open, and not closed off, do not ignore everything that sounds crazy, until you have 100% proof. So I do think you should understand what you are talking about, before you go making claims.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
I wanted to add that the laws given to the people also show that the book was written by a higher intelligence, especially the ones relating to hygiene. People didn't even know what germs were at the time... But they were commanded to:

1. Wash their hands, face, feet, nose, mouth, and ears 5 times a day.

2. Wash their bottoms with water. Women also have to wash with water 5 times a day on their period.

3. Pigs were forbidden (like in Judaism) because the pig's genome is too similar to human beings so diseases can spread easily (swine flu, for example).

4. Sex is limited to married couples only, to hinder the spread of STDs. This is why AIDS is not a large threat to Islamic countries which are devout.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by firsttimecaller]

So let me get this straight, you think that people in general before the turn of the 1900 couldn't figure some simple things out through years, nay decades of observation?

If I have poo on my hands, I get sick!
If I have poo on my bum, i itches real bad!
And it goes double for Haditha`s cooter, especially when she`s raggin!
And for some weird reason, when Haditha and I got it on, her Husband Ackbar freaked out and totally punched in in my nose, which, now that I`ve had a chance to think about it while wasing the blood off my face, I should wash nearly as much as my bum! @ss, Face, Hands! Mabey not in that order though....

Why is it that when ever humans figure out something neat, unless we did it just now, some people just jump to the "ALIENS!" conclusion?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by firsttimecaller]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

No, actually Allah is a contraction of the words "al" and "illah"

Al = the

Illah = a god

So Allah = THE God.

Allah was being used by Arabic speaking monotheists (Jews and Christians) long before the Quran was given to Muhammad.

Allah is not the true name of God. It is the WORD for "the God"... In Arabic, names are actually attributes.. So God's names are actually like Merciful, Omniscient, Judger, Gracious, Master, etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Cool thread- I dont know if you have read the bible 100%..but if you find yourself at boredom. Read both the Koran& the bible,try remembering most of it in your head. Then you will discover something absolutely weird.
You can also take some of the old asian books. They all have something in comment
=

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join