It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens wrote the Quran? ... Proof it wasn't written by Humans..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NamelessMonster

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by seattletruth
Care to explain how Muhammad knew about the Big Bang?

He didn't.

"Did those who reject not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass and We tore them apart?"

He said everything came from 'one mass', which is about as far from the idea of the Big Bang as you can possibly get.

Most of the claims posted in this thread come from propaganda sites that twist around and misquote sections to make them sound better. Even some of the "19" things are false, and lump in or exclude certain words to make it work.

Actually they are all true.

The people thinking they are false are the ones, as has already been mentioned, that are trying to look up english words in a translated Qur'an. You have to look up Arabic words to keep the message clear.

And again the big bang theory states that all matter came from a singularity, an infinitely small infinitely dense object, after an imbalance of gravity with the other 3 forces this singularity expanded.

The passage tells that it was torn apart, i.e. exploded, and was part of one mass, i.e. singularity.

DO you see it now?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
www.alien-ufos.com...

Sura 21:30"Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation),before we clove them asunder?..." (33) Sura 41:11-12 tell us,"Then turned He to the heaven when it was smoke,and said unto it and unto the earth:come both of you,willingly or loth...Then We ordained them seven heavens...and inspired in each heaven its mandate;and We decked the lowest heaven with lamps..." (34) and Sura 71:15-16,"See ye not how Allah hath created seven heavens in harmony,and hath made the moon a light therin,and made the sun a lamp?" (35) Sura 51:47 informs us,"And it is We who have built the universe with (Our creative) power;and,verily,it is We who are steadily expanding it." (36)

It's a good read, definitely worth the time.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The quran is really deep stuff...theres alot that suggest a connection between man and "aliens" so to speak

the repeated use of the word We, stating there is more then one intelligent being at work..

solomon and the djjinn,

the quran reveals many mysterys and at the same time inpowering the reader towards the straight path..

great thread!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have lost the password to my other account, so I have to say it with this one.

Please ignore that link I was posting around about the "DOMA collective". What it claims is absolute lies and bunk.

Most everything it claimed has been debunked. I can't post a link to it here because this is a new account, but please search this forum for "I need some help from some well researched Christian users" and then "I need help from Muslim users" to see some threads that explain the flaws.

Don't waste your time on the crazy site, it tricked me for a while. I just now took the time to see that what it was all bunk, and really goofy obvious bunk at that.

EDIT: Looks like I can post links

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are so many flaws it is pathetic, and there are only some.

edit on 4-12-2010 by NamelessMonster2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by NamelessMonster2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I can explain how he knew these things.

It's called you have simple single lines as proof and take them out of context to pitch your evidence and the things posted within a paragraph as easily explained outside of scientific theory. I'm not going to pick apart your whole post but I will explain some things so that I don't leave you with nothing.

[27:88] When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the manufacture of GOD, who perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do.

Mountains don't move outside of tectonic plate movement. But that doesn't explain anything because tectonic plates do not move like clouds.

[7:54] Your Lord is the one GOD, who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then assumed all authority. The night overtakes the day, as it pursues it persistently, and the sun, the moon, and the stars are committed to serve by His command. Absolutely, He controls all creation and all commands. Most Exalted is GOD, Lord of the universe.

What an advanced understanding when they could observe that night became day and day became night.

41:11 Then He settled to the heaven, while it was still gas, and He said to it, and to the earth: "Come willingly or unwillingly." They said, "We come willingly."

Who is they, and couldn't it be a mistranslation? As there are no literal translations of the Quran.

21:30 Did those who reject not see that the heavens and the earth were one mass and We tore them apart? That We made from the water everything that lives. Will they not acknowledge?

I can't draw a conclusion from one line but this does not describe the big bang. The big bang describes an explosion, not god ripping the entire mass of the universe apart.

71:14 "While He created you in stages?"

71:15 "Did you not see how God created seven heavens in harmony?"

71:16 "He made the moon to illuminate in them, and He made the sun to be a lit flame?"

71:17 "God made you grow from the earth as plants."

I'm afraid the theory of evolution has no research done on the seven heavens. Nor do humans grow from the earth.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Miraj, you take the Qur'an too literally. How do you think could have a prophet described all the stuff [we know today] 1400 years ago to people faaaaaaaaaaaaaar from our knowledge, technology and stuff?

How would they've known what an explosion is 1400 years ago? How would you have described it? The amount of vocabularies of a language has been skyrocketing since the 20th century. Try explaining something that has been invented centuries later with a very limited vocabulary (even if the Arabic language still has vocabularies you can't fully translate to non-Arab ones).

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sura 21:30"Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation),before we clove them asunder?..."

Fail: since when is the earth not part of the universe?

[41:10] He placed on it stabilizers (mountains), made it productive, and He calculated its provisions in four days, to satisfy the needs of all its inhabitants.*

(note the earth made first)

[41:11] Then He turned to the sky, when it was still gas, and said to it, and to the earth, "Come into existence, willingly or unwillingly." They said, "We come willingly."

Fail: the earth formed long after the universe came into existence

Sura 67:5 And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame.

Fail: the stars are not lamps in the upper atmosphere and they cannot be used to shoot satan in the ass

There is nothing in the Koran that wasn’t the current “science” of its day

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Quran Angels and Aliens;

youtu.be...

edit on 12-11-2014 by siyasetci2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
This thread completely ignore some basic realities:

People in the past were not as stupid as you might think. There was knowledge about lots of subjects even though this knowledge could have been of a speculative nature.. As in science empirical evidence is not a way of validation. A fact that was finally and rightly disputed in the 20th century by Popper.

Whoever wrote the book could have intended to have the number of words or whatever to be in harmony across the book. The reason for this can range from esthetics to a simple love for some number considered special. Or it is just pure luck. With enough searching you can mathematically deduct anything to some pattern. Such a thing proves nothing. Assuming it to be devine or alien on these grounds is just ignorant.

Last thing I want to add. I'm a lawyer in daily life so analysing language and rethoric is my job. Things can be phrased so openly that anything can be read into it.. It happens everyday in legal texts. The intend is to leave a wide range of situations to fall within the scope of the text. In analogy here, some things are worded so vaguely that with the information we have today we can read actual scientific knowledge into it where there was none. Moreover in translating a book with today's standards of information and usage of words there can be choices made (unconsciously since we live in a paradigm of language) to translate things more accurately by today's standards that does not mean they had the knowledge we have today.

Just because there is a possibility for something to be divine or alien, amongst a thousand possibilities, doesn't mean that it is the only conclusion that one should draw. On the contrary.

just my two cents

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExPostFacto
10 (1+0 = ONE)

We are ONE!

That would be 10 (1 & 0) = ONE

But your conclusion still stands.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: seattletruth

Interesting theory you've got there...

Pity if it were true because Islam has a disproportionately high number of crazed radicals - more than Christianity, Judaism and Buddhism combined. More people have been killed in the name of Allah than by the rule of Hitler and Stalin combined.

So why would Aliens write a book to brainwash a high number of believers to take pleasure in killing, raping and pillaging other people? Why entrust such a "sacred" maths book to Muslims when the majority of Islamic States are corrupt third world cesspools?

(post by jawediqbal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join