It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Seeing Eye Everywhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Lately Ive been noticing the all seeing eye everywhere. I know im not the only person, its just so strange i find. The reason im saying this is because today yet again i saw it on a tv show. Believe it or not it was on Family Guy of all shows. The symbol had nothing to do with the show and had no comical value or anything, it was just there.

Its from Season 7 Episode 1: Love Blactually
Brian meets a girl at a library and they both pick up The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. The scene than cuts and you can see a book a few spaces away with the all seeing eye, ill post some photos below.

Im not saying Family Guy is in on everything, I just dont understand why is one symbol EVERYWHERE. Or do i just think its everywhere it because im looking for it?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by DXFILMS]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DXFILMS

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
LMAO wow is that real?
Thats amazing!
Its probably nothing, but seeing that would be so cool

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Oh yeah, I've seen that episode and thought the same thing.

The All-Seeing Eye, the Pyramid, Obelisks, are everywhere. I just saw the Christmas episode of "Las Vegas." When Big Ed Deline brings the cast into his office to pick names for the Secret Santa, lo and behold what is on the table in the middle of them all? A sculpture of a pyramid and an obelisk. I just thought it was very weird because that decor doesn't fit in what Ed Deline would have on his coffee table in his office. Those 2 things were just so out of place.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think it's a possibility that nobody ought to dismiss, that television shows and movies are only doing this to make us, conspiracy theorists, think that their show is 'part of the plan' so that we'll do speculations about it... as they say, even negative attention is attention.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Lets play a game

how many all seeing eyes in the World Trade Center basement can you find?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DXFILMS
Believe it or not it was on Family Guy of all shows. The symbol had nothing to do with the show and had no comical value or anything, it was just there.
But, see, it DID have comical value. At least I got a chuckle seeing it there. But I've hung out in the aisle where Dawkins' books are sold, so I get the joke.

top topics

join