It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Yes there has been a very strong anti-israel lobby in here over the last several years that I have been coming here anyway.

Yes there has and I usually keep my mouth shut on this issue, but I think we are heading for a rude awakening.

please re-assume the former mode of operation

please

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by 814ck0u7

it seems the people who are most prevalent shouting anti-semite are the most narcissistic, the most aloof, the most self proclaimed spiritually enlightened.

No kidding?

[edit on 092828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

Nonetheless forgive some if they dont join in with the legions of "truth".

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Well, I tried to explain one reason why.

Already I feel attacked in this thread by some weird "cool aid" comment.

There is your answer. Why was I attacked when I tried to answer your question about the threads.

I'm done in this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

It is an age old argument, that I don't have an answer for, let alone can I win.

I just don't want to encourage people to hate one another.

and that happens on this forum and others, we plant the seed.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Seriously though. Your guilt tripping on the family thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I think the best one could do is open another thread about the atrocities committed by Israel.

You know, the stuff that is NOT talked about in the MSM and is exposed in sites just like this.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Granite

I think you have made my point much better than I could have. I sometimes wonder exactly how you can get this much hate unless you live in it. Are you living in it? And if you are not how do you get to s
uch a place?

I'm the fairest person I've ever met so living in hate is impossible for myself actually.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Of course it has.

As well as all other groups, concerns, and cults.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
On the slight chance there are "anti Israel agents" being paid to post on the internet I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to get in on that gig because at the moment I'm doing that stuff for free.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So this guy opens a thread for some discussion. And what has he gotten but told to shut up, jews are blood suckers, religious issues in the question are nut jobs, hes a narcissist, and then to top it the floating truth fairy come in saying this is all a distraction from cherishing our families.

The issue has yet to be discussed unless the OP feels that all this makes his point. I do.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Seriously though. Your guilt tripping on the family thing.

No dzonatas is correct we are being purposefully distracted from domestic events by a media and a government that tries to portray the Iran/Israel issues as being somehow more important.

The truth is Iran poses no threat to us and if it weren’t for its oil we would have little interest in it. American foreign policy seems to only take exception to dictatorial and repressive governments if they either a. have abundant natural resources to exploit or b. Israel doesn’t like them, or c. both.

A lot of Americans are in fact sick of the constant priority and preference being given to Israel and it’s constant squeaky wheel get’s the grease policy.

This is basically what the thread is about that age old Zionist love of its always got to be about us, someone wants to hurt the Jews!

For crying out loud Israel needs to learn to take care of its own problems and stop creating so many problems.

Americans are sick of it and the truth is Americans in general were more apt to side with Israel when it was the underdog, Americans love underdogs.

Yet somewhere along the way Israel largely with American’s help ceased being the underdog and turned into the dominant and often oppressive and belligerent player.

Once you loose the underdog status you loose a lot of American goodwill. America has done a lot for Israel but it certainly hasn’t done much in return except to keep holding out its hand. Worse still it has increasingly adopted the look the gift horse in the mouth philosophy with the current administration.

Like most of the American Government is out of touch with the true pulse and mood of the people, the Israeli government too is out of touch with the true pulse and mood of the American people.

Both the American Government and the Israeli Government keep trying to tell us as people how we ought to feel and what our priorities ought to be in a way that is completely oblivious to the pulse, mood and more importantly the real needs of the American people.

It’s backfiring on Washington and it’s backfiring on Israel too and no amount of propaganda or peer pressure is going to overcome that.

It’s time for some entities to stop dictating and to start listening otherwise they are at increased risk of the people getting fed up and starting to do some serious dictating of their own.

We gave Israel an inch they have taken a mile and have more than sufficient enough rope to hang themselves with as a result and seem intent on doing just that.

Complaining to the fed up American people about this is pointless when in reality what complaint there should be is with the Zionist government in Israel and its poorly thoughout actions and approaches that no longer consider the American people's mood or pulse or needs but just considers us to be pliable and maelable.

[edit on 20/2/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by belial259

Classic.

I would hate that for a dollar.

But seriously I would not be surprised if either side employed those tactics. But from what I can tell they are not very good at it. Most people seem to have only a little to say on the subject and no-one I have come across seemed onto it enough to be a real "agent"

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So this guy opens a thread for some discussion. And what has he gotten but told to shut up, jews are blood suckers, religious issues in the question are nut jobs, hes a narcissist, and then to top it the floating truth fairy come in saying this is all a distraction from cherishing our families.

The issue has yet to be discussed unless the OP feels that all this makes his point. I do.

I guess, yes, he has a point.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It is the, let's wipe Israel off the map rhetoric that I find disturbing.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Serious question to the OP and to anyone else who has an opinion on this matter.

1.) I am not an Anti-Semite or an "Isreal" basher by any means...but I just don;t undertand why some people actually support Israels actions, and more so, support our continued financing of their military and country.

The U.S. gives BILLIONS of dollars in foreign aide to Israel every year...more than ANY other country. And for what?

Palestinians are treated like trash, and they are continually stripped of their rights and are targets of genocide, which I believe Israel would pursue if the world would allow it. I'm not saying the Palestinians are without fault either, but can we deny that they are being persecuted for being native to their own land?

My question is, and this is a serious question, why do people actually support Israel, aside from possibly their heritage? For instance, I heard Ben Stein refer to Ron Paul as an Anti-Semite because he doesn't believe in sending money to Israel. I was disappointed that a man I usually admire and love to listen to would pull the racism card so quickly over an argument that makes no sense in my opinion. Why should we continue to fully support and supplement their military?

I hear the same thing from even people such as Bill Mahr who is usually BIG on anti-war issues...and REAL BIG against religion...except NOT when it comes to Israel. He fully supports them and wants us to continue our funding of them...Why?

I know the easy answer would be..."they're Jewish". But come on, there HAS to be something more...Right?

Please, anyone, give me some additional insight...this has bugged me for quite some time!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I just don't know how you can even believe that considering we're the ones that put Israel on the map in the first place and continue to keep it there. Israel only exists because of our benevolence and continued patience.

My ancestors died to secure your homeland.

Ahmajindad didn't even say that. Even he was critical of Zionism.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

If you are a fan of the Israeli gov't you need to probably do more research. I like the Israeli people the seem generally smart and moral.

I hate the government of most countries on the planet, if not all. I don't hate the general population of any country however.

The Israeli gov't is responsible for a lot of needless killing, as well as the U.S. gov't.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There are days I am inclined to wipe the whole planet off the map and start all over again, but the truth is dear stormdancer talk is cheap.

If we had a plug nickel for everytime someone advocated for turning one Middle Eastern nation or another into a glass parking lot the nation would be in the black instead of the red.

The truth is though it's not our business and democracy here in America reaches a sorrier state everyday for us to go around exporting it in this nonsensical we are peace loving people who have decided the new Golden Rule should be do unto others way before they get the chance to do it to you with something called preemptive war.

The truth is the only people who want us dependent on Middle Eastern oil is the oil companies who can keep prices sky high based on Middle Eastern political stability and that is in fact where the Zionists come into play.

Trust me the government doesn't give Israel billions of dollars for any reason other than its good for the oil business.

The oil companies and banks and armaments companies own the Federal Government in Washington D.C. and thats our cheif export.

Zionist Israel, not Israel is part of the problem. Zionism is basically just an international criminal orginization and always has been and always will be, from Herschl and its founding right on through today.

Reading the history of actual Zionism the movement and who the main players got in bed with, when, where and how is something the Zionists not only do not like to talk about, but don't like people to know.

I live in Miami Beach and trust me its full of illegal Israeli immigrants and the plain truth is the vast number of Jews still prefer to live in Diaspora than they do Zionist Israel, why?

Because it has little to do with Judaism and a whole lot to do with a culture of bigotry, violence, theft and more bigotry violence and theft.

Israel could and should flourish if they ridded themselves of the Zionists but just like our own criminal and corporate influences here in America are woven and entrenched into the fabric of life to the point where we practically need to flush the whole system down the toilet and start over again, Zionism is to Israel the same exact scourge.

Don't let Zionists fool you that people like me mean Jew, nothing could be further than the truth.

Everything about Zionist Israel is the politics of oil and if you really want to see just how true that is visit CIA.org someday and read the documents released under the freedom of information act.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I can only speak for myself, but I supported Israel ...

(a) Because I believed they deserved a homeland after the Holocaust.

(b) I personally identified with them, as opposed to the "rag heads".

(c) Having a powerful strategic friend in the region is a smart thing to do.

I would say that is the guts of 90% of any support.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Peace index

I live in Australia. I think this should adequately why I am ideologically opposed to the idea of Israel and the Middle East in general.

I just don't think you understand how disinterested some people are in fighting a war on the other side of the world to protect a country that constantly picks fights with it's neighbours. What if this constant bickering escalates into a major war? Am I going to be conscripted to bail you guys out?

Is it going to dramatically raise the price of oil and hurt my standard of living? My country can't afford to have a restricted supply of oil because of some petty war.

The global economy, and the US economy and military is no condition to deal with your problems.

And lets face it Israeli's crimes don't lend it's cause much legitimacy for us. You have to try and see things from our perspective.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join