It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The truth is we as Americans owe Israel not one hair more than we do any other nation.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Israel is not a state of the union.

What we do owe the world is to NOT be part of the problem,

Not to be one that brings discord,

But be part of the solution even if it is on a forum.

I have nothing but love and compassion for the people of the middle east,

"All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself. "

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Granite

I think you have made my point much better than I could have. I sometimes wonder exactly how you can get this much hate unless you live in it. Are you living in it? And if you are not how do you get to such a place?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I have done a complete 180 on Israel and Jews to a permanent position of total distrust, disgust, and divest of them.
I wish them no luck whatsoever. They're gonna rot in Hell.

That hatred is not going to solve anything.

sigh

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I have done a complete 180 on Israel and Jews to a permanent position of total distrust, disgust, and divest of them.

That hatred is not going to solve anything.

sigh

I wish this poster would explain if they are involved in some way or if this is just from stories. It would say alot of the state of mind we are seeing on ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I do not think people truly comprehend what Israelis are taught and believe. That God promised them the land, that is why they live there and not somewhere else.

This is saying that certain people have more rights than others, based solely on race ?

That is an evil, evil idea. And should be destroyed at all costs.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
I do not think people truly comprehend what Israelis are taught and believe. That God promised them the land, that is why they live there and not somewhere else.

This is saying that certain people have more rights than others, based solely on race ?

That is an evil, evil idea. And should be destroyed at all costs.

You are saying Israel should be destroyed at all cost?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
The truth is there is a huge difference between Zionism and Judaism.

To imagine otherwise is to do just that imagine otherwise.

Zionism is a political control cult. It has nothing to do with religion at all what so ever.

Athiests, Agnostics, Christians as well as Jews are Zionists.

The Zionist Manifesto is all about a political agenda that is broad in scope and is nationalistic and international in its sweep and is totally devoid of any religous requirement or agenda.

The Zionist Manifesto is a real historical document on display in museums.

It goes well beyond just the establishment of a modern day Israel and was the blueprint and still is of Zionist terrorists.

The Zionists hide behind the Jews. They use and exploit the Jews and there are many well documented cases of them murdering Jews in cold blood who defy their policies and edicts.

Nothing nice about Zionism at all and the only thing it has to do with Judaism is the exploitation of Jews.

Well said. I feel to truly support the Jews and the spirit of our intentions in creating a Jewish land inside the mandate of Palestine one must be against Zionism.

Only stopping that regime, clearly defining boarders and making a lasting peace in the Middle East can we ever really support the concept of Israel.

If we can't do that it may very well lead to a terrible war that would see many die.

It's rather unfortunate that some people here seem to support the idea of continuing this conflict or escalating it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Do you really think the average guy on the street thinks this? Or that they teach it in the schools to kids? I think you are showing us you true feelings I respect that I just dont respect what you are saying.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I wish this poster would explain if they are involved in some way or if this is just from stories. It would say alot of the state of mind we are seeing on ATS.

I find it to be a very radical and intolerant state of mind, to say the least.

link   

When every little bit of development about any change between the Israel and Iran hit the "breaking news" every hour, it's not anything about love or hate. It's signal to noise ratio.

What American's do hate about it is the question of why should the Israel and Iran issue be more important than the American family. There is obviously a lot of problems that have happened and need to be fixed and improved.

If Israrlis think Americans hate them because Israelis won't let American alone to protect and cherrish their own families, then no wonder... it's not hate... it's a grab for the big ole 'pest spray'. People in America simply want to see their hard worked money go to their family.

The point of your thread is to distract that more?

link   

That could only be the result of reading alot of untruth or not being able to balance.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It is just the sign of the times,

Anti Jewish propaganda is rampant on the internet, and there will be another holocaust.

I have seen this on other forums too.

That is just the point, they will not answer, they disguise it as anti Zionism, but they cannot define the average Jew from the Zionist,

A Jew is anyone who has a Jewish mother or who converted to Judaism in conformity with Halacha, Jewish religious law. This definition alone excludes racism. (this is a quote)

Apart from the Zionists, the only ones who consistently considered the Jews a race were the Nazis. And they only served to prove the stupidity and irrationality of racism. There was no way to prove racially whether a Mrs. Muller or a Mr. Meyer were Jews or Aryans (the Nazi term for non-Jewish Germans. The only way to decide whether a person was Jewish was to trace the religious affiliation of the parents or grandparents. So much for this racial nonsense.

Of all the crimes of political Zionism, the worst and most basic, and which explains all its other misdeeds, is that from its beginning Zionism has sought to separate the Jewish people from their G-d, to render the divine covenant null and void, and to substitute a "modern" statehood and fraudulent sovereignty for the lofty ideals of the Jewish people.

it seems the people who are most prevalent shouting anti-semite are the most narcissistic, the most aloof, the most self proclaimed spiritually enlightened.

or at least thats how it seems to me, unbiased observer of space and time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

I don't have a clue why TPTB do what they do,

But I do know that a full out battle in the middle east will affect us all.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Wow you're good, but no thanks ill pass on the cool aid.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The point of my thread is to see if others see the rise in anti-Israel threads. I see a large rise in the last 6 months and I wish I had data to back it up. Like I said before it is a opinion not fact. I have no data.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

it seems the people who are most prevalent shouting anti-semite are the most narcissistic, the most aloof, the most self proclaimed spiritually enlightened.

No kidding?

[edit on 092828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I am not sure history has a funny way of not letting you see it until it is to late. It could happen but it also could not happen. I do think this is why the Jewish people are so inclusive. Fool me once kind of thing. I am not sure on that it is a guess.

this is the second time in this post i have seen you refer to israelis/jewish people as inclusive.

have you ever heard of "goyim", "goy", or any variation thereof.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I think a lot of us are already affect beyond that break point. There is no excuse to tell these other countries to back off. To continue focus on outside the American country isn't gonna help prevent anything anymore. Damage is done. It's time to rebuild in America.

This website has a dedicated area for middle east issues. I don't see why there is any complaint that they are being treated unfairly. We don't see American family issues hit the "breaking news" every hour, yet perhaps we should because it is obviously being covered-up by all the Israel & Iran news.

Signal to noise

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In the U.S. no, but here in N.Z. most of my friends have done an about face on the Israel issue. At one stage I would have fought on their side but in good conscience I would now fight against them.

To make it clear, Israel is just a lump of dirt, it does not need destroying. But the religious nutters than run it need cleaning up, and the regular citizen be given the same education abut the evils of "supremest thinking" as the Germans got after WW2.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by richierich
I am so sick of reading that some few people are so paranoid about the subject that they assume that someone is against Israel just because they criticize actions of the Israeli government, and on occasion, Israeli citizens.

Why should anyone be exempt from critique just because they are Jewish ( meaning any one of the many sects of Judaiism ) or Israeli? Israeli's and Zionists have always used the guilt trip syndrome on society to get away with murder, literally.

Anytime someone makes a valid point that embarrasses the Israelis they scream " anti- Semitism !!" and totally obscure the debate with nonsense assumptions and hyper sensitivity...and they are adept at it.

Israel is no friends to anyone but themselves, and they have and do spy on us...who gives them trillions of dollars and all our military might...they are self serving and shady foxe's that need careful watching and vigilance.

Remember that it was no doubt the MOSSAD and or its stooges that pulles 9-11 off, so i shed no tears for them at all.

its posts like this ST would scream "anti-semite" at.

sad but true

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join