It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto,

You see I am not talking about their government, or ours, or even Israel.

I am talking about the Jewish people, regardless of where they live, and some peoples inability to distinguish a Jew from a so called Zionist.

and the fact that I dared to question the hatred people expressed daily towards the Jewish people, I was attacked viciously on the forum,

I am a Zionist and a terrorist, according to Jinn??????

for gods sake how ridiculous is that BS?

The False accusations, that speaks volumes to me about what a volatile situation we have here.

If Jinn could have reached through the PC and punched me in the face he would have, his hatred is that strong.

You know I do respect your opinion.

[edit on 112828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by 814ck0u7

I have never in all of my writings on ATS used the term anti-Semite. And is you are worth your post you will prove me wrong. My posts are there for every one to see come and visit my page and stay awhile.

I have the truth on my side and I will not run from the likes you. It keeps me safe and lets me sleep at night what helps you sleep at night?

What a minute it just hit me you are the nut who keeps sending me those crazy private messages are you not. I don't know how you are trying to intimidate but it is not going to work. There is only one way I will lose my voice. Get it

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

im replying to this with haste and without reading posts directly below it.

i cant verify whether or not you have used the term 'anti-semite', but i will compromise with you and say i remain skeptical.

firstly, i must ask you to shut your charlatan facehole, please sir. this is not an epic battleground, and i am not a scary entity that you must flee from. you can delude yourself by believing you think and speak only the truth, but that just isnt so.

usually being capped off helps me sleep at night

your last little bit was.... hilarious
i can provide 'evidence' that i have only ever responded to any U2U you sent me, and you can not prove that i 'keep sending' you 'crazy pm's' nor have my responses to your U2Us warranted me the title of 'nut'. in fact, just the opposite. intimidation? pfft, you are far too into this.... which gives me a vivid view into what your life must be like.

the only way you will 'lose' your 'voice' is when the anonymity and the audience are gone

but i digress

you and i butt heads, this much is obvious. be that as it may, i really really really doubt there is a legit (meaning not a co-op pretending to be anti-semites) organized, anti-semite movement descending upon ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
See above post,

I rest my case,

two lines.

However, I do believe people hate American more now days,

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

it seems the people who are most prevalent shouting anti-semite are the most narcissistic, the most aloof, the most self proclaimed spiritually enlightened.

No kidding?

[edit on 092828p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777]

i dont think you get it, but i fear it must be my fault.

i meant the most outstanding, noticeable people yelling 'anti-semite' or 'look at these israel haters' are... blah blah blah

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
OK,

What are you guys going to do with Israel the nation?

Move it to the antarctic?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 814ck0u7

it seems the people who are most prevalent shouting anti-semite are the most narcissistic, the most aloof, the most self proclaimed spiritually enlightened.

No kidding?

i meant the most outstanding, noticeable people yelling 'anti-semite' or 'look at these israel haters' are... blah blah blah

Sometimes I just don't get it, 814, you are correct, look around you, you don't get it either, no one gets it.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I don't want to argue with you 814, I had my fill of insults for one day.

I am not the enemy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
So this guy opens a thread for some discussion. And what has he gotten but told to shut up, jews are blood suckers, religious issues in the question are nut jobs, hes a narcissist, and then to top it the floating truth fairy come in saying this is all a distraction from cherishing our families.

The issue has yet to be discussed unless the OP feels that all this makes his point. I do.

he has gotten support from other individuals like him

ones that give their intellect and ego far far far far far far far far too much praising and stroking.

i think you want people who criticize Israel to HATE HATE HATE jews and the like, so when discussing 'us' without 'us' present, you mimic us saying things 'we' most certainly to not condone.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
So this guy opens a thread for some discussion. And what has he gotten but told to shut up, jews are blood suckers, religious issues in the question are nut jobs, hes a narcissist, and then to top it the floating truth fairy come in saying this is all a distraction from cherishing our families.

The issue has yet to be discussed unless the OP feels that all this makes his point. I do.

he has gotten support from other individuals like him

ones that give their intellect and ego far far far far far far far far too much praising and stroking.

i think you want people who criticize Israel to HATE HATE HATE jews and the like, so when discussing 'us' without 'us' present, you mimic us saying things 'we' most certainly to not condone.

You know what they say?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

No kidding?

Sometimes I just don't get it, 814, you are correct, look around you, you don't get it either, no one gets it.

i can understand how it is hard for you to interpret a message from me in the given circumstances without perceiving maliciousness, but that post didnt contain any

in response to your appeal for pacifism.... nay, you are the enemy, the opposition, and you remain so untill you cease in being it.

*lightning crashes*

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

OK,

Obviously I cannot speak for anyone else here, or for that matter anyone actually living in that area of the globe. That being said I believe the most effective path to peace and stability would be pursuing the 2 state solution so often spoken of, with Israel ending the establishment of new settlements within the internationally recognized borders of Palastine.

This as well as setting its' borders to those laid out by the U.N. in 1948, or at least those occupied in the seven day war. The last item in my mind is an iron clad peace treaty signed by both sides of the conflict, with ANY who violate it prosecuted as war criminals. I personally believe these things would go a long way towards peace in that region. I know these things won't happen, but a man can dream at least....

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

You don't want to discuss the issue either you just want to cast aspersions.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

in response to your appeal for pacifism.... nay, you are the enemy, the opposition, and you remain so untill you cease in being it.

OH brother.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

OK,

Obviously I cannot speak for anyone else here, or for that matter anyone actually living in that area of the globe. That being said I believe the most effective path to peace and stability would be pursuing the 2 state solution so often spoken of, with Israel ending the establishment of new settlements within the internationally recognized borders of Palastine.

This as well as setting its' borders to those laid out by the U.N. in 1948, or at least those occupied in the seven day war. The last item in my mind is an iron clad peace treaty signed by both sides of the conflict, with ANY who violate it prosecuted as war criminals. I personally believe these things would go a long way towards peace in that region. I know these things won't happen, but a man can dream at least....

Thanks shark, that would be a great start,

Can the two sides live peacefully?

Some day, I say, yes.

link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

G'day Subjective Truth

Without reference to the entirety of your thread because I've not had time to read it as yet.....

What I notice is a small number of members who post some quite vicious comments regarding the Jewish people.

I don't perceive there is any structure to it, other than that small number of unpleasant members enjoying their periods of mutual admiration.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

OK,

YOU DARE TO INSINUATE THAT, IN ORDER TO PROGRESS TOWARDS PEACE IN THE REGION, ISRAEL SHOULD ENTER INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT IMPLYING SOME RECOGNITION OF WRONGDOING?

BLASPHEMY.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Why would I want to stop something that has to be hashed out?

Our interests are not identical to Israel's.

Not acting as if they were is sane behavior.

I am not one of the self-proclaimed 'Chosen Ones' who are entitled to a chunk of the world because it's THEIR promised land. I have no interest in supporting that particular megalomania.

Now, what's wrong with that reasoning?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

OH brother.

i hope you sense my humor

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I hope each day that the human race will come out of this collective nightmare and stop slaughtering each other. Maybe one bright day, not in my lifetime from the looks of things.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

YOU DARE TO INSINUATE THAT, IN ORDER TO PROGRESS TOWARDS PEACE IN THE REGION, ISRAEL SHOULD ENTER INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT IMPLYING SOME RECOGNITION OF WRONGDOING?

BLASPHEMY.

I caught that sarcasm, hard to miss it flying at me at mach 2.

That said I am saying that both Israel and Palastine enter into a contractual agreement recognizing peace and sovereignty, and maybe even implying a new beginning.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join