It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by anti-israel agents?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Israle the nation and the Jew are prophetic in themselves.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

I hope that was sarcastic.

The world doesn't owe Israel a damn thing as far as I am concerned.

Crap happens, you move on...

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Of course it was sarcastic but read the content from the links.

The worrying thing is that it is a Zionist mindset followed by all branches of society EVEN DOCTORS.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Ok I see it now, sorry friend lol

I get a little riled up when people make non-sensical statements and I can't smell the sarcarsm

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Jinni

I hope that was sarcastic.

The world doesn't owe Israel a damn thing as far as I am concerned.

Crap happens, you move on...

~Keeper

Some things must be resolved. They are ordained to be resolved.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So you would agree with this then?:

Israeli organ traffickers blame (I am not sh1tt1ng you) the Holocaust!

In her Forum 13 lecture Scheper-Hughes discussed the two motivations of Israeli traffickers. One was greed, she said. The other was somewhat chilling: “Revenge, restitution—reparation for the Holocaust.”

She described speaking with Israeli brokers who told her “it’s kind of ‘an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. We’re going to get every single kidney and liver and heart that we can. The world owes it to us.’”

Scheper-Hughes says that she “even heard doctors saying that.”

whatreallyhappened.com...-you-holocaust

Source Article:
www.wrmea.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I am really starting to wonder if I am seeing just the average persons hatred of Israel or something else. I would like to think the posters are sitting at home and work and not in some government run Internet sweatshop. It is the number of posts and the almost scripted replies I am seeing maybe I am paranoid?

I think Israel just like any country is fair game. But this is something else. I know Israel is not a fan favorite here to begin with but the last 6 months it has really taken off. And let's just say it is happening is there any way to stop it?

you are 'just saying its happening' already; and the answer is no, you cant stop anything.

and to put your inquiry to rest in the first sentence, you are seeing something else; actually you are just seeing what you want, what you impose upon others to believe, what you pronounce to be true.

yer not really paranoid, just not nearly as smart as you think you are.

if you are 'seeing the average persons hatred of Israel', maybe you should analyze the other side of the fence; aka, do a little investigating and see if israel has warranted such malcontent.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The ATS is ok though because there are as many supporters of Israel as there are haters. But I don't think they're agents.
[edit on 20-2-2010 by Fromabove]

so there are only supporters and haters of israel?
(

i just dont think so

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think what you are seeing is the backlash that came from the average person being told only 1 side of the story for years ( at school ), but then finding out the whole truth. It was true state and political censorship.

In such a situation you will get people making judgments, and I think the whole Israeli thing is judged harsher than other conflict areas of the world, because we feel lied to about it. If we had been taught about the Holocaust, and Zionism, Stern Gang etc... everything at school, and been left to make up our own opinions , we may not feel so used.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni

Looks like we have here another anti-Zionist poster right there!

The Nazi's loved applying labels to people to. Gee that went well didn't it!
Name calling = lack of intelligent input. No surprises there Jinni!

Let me remind you sir that the World OWES Israel for the Holocaust.

Using any means necessary.

That's some comedy gold right there!

The world owes Israel nothing! This is the very sense of entitlement above all others that gets Israel into trouble.

Any means necessary? Gee... it's got that Nazi ring to it again!

Any more pearls of wisdom you wish to share with us Jinni? Actually don't bother because I can't take anything you say seriously! Perhaps I should pull up some quotes of yours from other threads where you spew zealotry & hatred toward the west?

IRM

[edit on 20/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It was a sarcastic post.

Read the few posts at the top of this page.

But the evidence is there that is exactly how they think. Including doctors.

Perhaps I should pull up some quotes of yours from other threads where you spew zealotry & hatred toward the west?

Be my guest.

P.S. Israel OWNS the US Administration and it also OWNS you. Get in line!

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

OK.. my bad. I apologise! My tongue in check detector doesn't work very well in these types of threads.

IRM

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You can actually check all the threads I post in. Did you know that go and check it for yourself. If I am a agent they are going to be pissed I am off the clock so much.

I am talking about a overall pattern. We used to see a couple threads now it is like 5 a day or more? It is like a assembly line of propaganda.

And we see 10 threads a day dealing with Iran. Half of them posted by pro-Israel posters, and the truth is that more often than not both nations make the news at the same time. Half the time the Iranian stories are coming out of Israel through Israeli publications.

While there are some posters with a real political bent on missions just as often it’s just someone looking to up their flag total by hopping on any Israel, Iran, Ron Paul, Glenn Beck story that comes down the pipeline.

There are two real factors that are involved with both Israel and Iran, and that is first and foremost a lot of posters don’t like either nation’s politics.

Where as I don’t always agree to the extent or why, the reality is it shouldn’t be any different for an American to dislike Israeli politics than it is for one not to like Iranian politics.

Neither Iran nor Israel is states in the union. Americans owe neither nation a free pass at the plate. And it’s wrong to suggest its ok to be critical of one foreign nation (Iran) but it’s not ok to be critical of another foreign nation (Israel).

You might as just as well started a thread on has ATS been infiltrated by anti-Iranian agents since there are twice as many negative threads pertaining to Iran every day as there Israel.

So yes obviously there is some bias on your part because if it was simply infiltrators you were trying to identify based on an obvious posting agenda there sure are a lot more anti-Iranian threads therefore its much more likely that’s where infiltration would be occurring if it were simply ATS being infiltrated you are worried about.

But no, in reality you are worried about Israel’s reputation and for good reason no doubt considering Zionist Israel’s policies of apartheid and human rights violation and connection to the international organ trafficking rings.

But there is something else at play too that makes people more prone to jump on anti-threads, whether it’s anti-Israel or anti-Iran, or anti-Glenn Beck, or anti-Obama and that’s the fact that most people due to the economy and widespread corruption in the American government and it’s preeminent corporations are in fact angry, scared and frightened and they look for things to vent that anger on in relatively safe, convenient and inexpensive ways.

The truth is we as Americans owe Israel not one hair more than we do any other nation.

To suggest otherwise is ridiculous. Israel is not a state of the union.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I'll ask a question, be honest. How long have you been reading ATS? By reading, I mean everyday?

I've been a lurker since about 2003 and there's always been the same ammount of anti-Israel, pro-Israel whenever they are in the news as much as they are right now.

Look at all the MSM stories about Iran, Israel and other countries, which are centered around arguments which include Israel?

There are a lot these days, more so than usual. This is why I don't think there is an actual "effort" to make or break Israel on this site, from either side.

~Keeper

ive seen ST's tactics, mate. he enters a remotely-israel-ish thread and immediately starts calling people anti-semitic.

im sorry, its not immediately after, he calls people anti-semites after he tells them what a 'master' he is to have lured them into his cleverly laid trap that only he can see, but will tell you YOU can see too, if you go back, read slow and pay attention.

i wish i was exaggerating, but thats what happened the last israel post i saw subjective on.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Because for some ungodly reason the middle east seems to be, and has been, a major battle ground, since the beginning.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

I am sorry but I really don't know how to reply to the first part of your post. If you could maybe write it in as coherent way I would appreciate it and I mean no offence. But you said I am being paranoid . I don't know if you read my post but I put that I "think" And that maybe I am being "paranoid" so I really don't understand what you are getting at?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 814ck0u7

I have never in all of my writings on ATS used the term anti-Semite. And is you are worth your post you will prove me wrong. My posts are there for every one to see come and visit my page and stay awhile.

I have the truth on my side and I will not run from the likes you. It keeps me safe and lets me sleep at night what helps you sleep at night?

What a minute it just hit me you are the nut who keeps sending me those crazy private messages are you not. I don't know how you are trying to intimidate but it is not going to work. There is only one way I will lose my voice. Get it

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

It is just the sign of the times,

Anti Jewish propaganda is rampant on the internet, and there will be another holocaust.

I have seen this on other forums too.

That is just the point, they will not answer, they disguise it as anti Zionism, but they cannot define the average Jew from the Zionist,

The truth is there is a huge difference between Zionism and Judaism.

To imagine otherwise is to do just that imagine otherwise.

Zionism is a political control cult. It has nothing to do with religion at all what so ever.

Athiests, Agnostics, Christians as well as Jews are Zionists.

The Zionist Manifesto is all about a political agenda that is broad in scope and is nationalistic and international in its sweep and is totally devoid of any religous requirement or agenda.

The Zionist Manifesto is a real historical document on display in museums.

It goes well beyond just the establishment of a modern day Israel and was the blueprint and still is of Zionist terrorists.

The Zionists hide behind the Jews. They use and exploit the Jews and there are many well documented cases of them murdering Jews in cold blood who defy their policies and edicts.

Nothing nice about Zionism at all and the only thing it has to do with Judaism is the exploitation of Jews.

Trust me I have lots of Jewish friends and millions of devout and Orthodox Jews are as opposed to Zionism as I am.

Zionism is a pox on the Jews and the world in general.

There is a difference between Zionism and Judaism and the differences are huge!

Really big, or as Ed Sullivan used to say, really, really big!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinni
reply to post by Logarock

So you would agree with this then?:

Israeli organ traffickers blame (I am not sh1tt1ng you) the Holocaust!

In her Forum 13 lecture Scheper-Hughes discussed the two motivations of Israeli traffickers. One was greed, she said. The other was somewhat chilling: “Revenge, restitution—reparation for the Holocaust.”

She described speaking with Israeli brokers who told her “it’s kind of ‘an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. We’re going to get every single kidney and liver and heart that we can. The world owes it to us.’”

Scheper-Hughes says that she “even heard doctors saying that.”

whatreallyhappened.com...-you-holocaust

Source Article:
www.wrmea.com...

No I wouldnt agree nor would I use it to define the nation. And by the way it looks to me to by hyped up somewhat.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I have done a complete 180 on Israel and Jews to a permanent position of total distrust, disgust, and divest of them.
I wish them no luck whatsoever. They're gonna rot in Hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join