It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral created by Eiscat (New Evidence)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by sparrowstail

Top secret "thingies" are not tested at EISCAT. It is operated by a multinational research organization. It is not operated by military or government interests.

www.eiscat.se:8080...

The total capital investment and accumulated operating costs now amount to some 275 million Swedish Crowns (MSEK) distributed between the Associates.

The EISCAT Scientific Association is governed by a Council, with members from each of the seven Associate countries (Germany, Finland, France, Japan, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom).

So who is paying for Eiscat? From those qoutes it would seem that the money used is money from the governments of those countries.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Cute.
I was referring to the "famous" spiral on December 9, 2009. But you knew that didn't you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by sparrowstail

Top secret "thingies" are not tested at EISCAT. It is operated by a multinational research organization. It is not operated by military or government interests.

www.eiscat.se:8080...

who said it was top secret? Evidently, Harvard was doing a study in which they observed spirals being formed by Eiscat. So, agreed.

articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

I think this article is indicative of your claim. Harvard was doing tests, and they wrote down what they observed, which, according to them were...SPIRALS.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Cute.
I was referring to the "famous" spiral on December 9, 2009. But you knew that didn't you.

I'm not sure, but, I'm glad that you think that I'm attractive.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Cute.

And Phage...despite our non-stop disagreements, I do enjoy having you on the threads and conversing with you. I am not being sarcastic here one bit. Truly, without you, this place wouldn't have nearly as much spice.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I can't handle anymore with this massive disinfo about the Norway Spiral. That was not a HAARP EMP. HAARP antenas CAN'T DO those perfect figures. The point isn't that the EISCAT farm is part of HAARP, the point is that those image in the sky was a HOLOGRAM, most likely a Blue Beam Project. Not a HAARP test. People STOP bullsh*tting around.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Does somebody actually belive in the whole rocket theory? goddamn..you don't even need evidence to figure that one out...

First of all, the russians denied the whole thing, to later say "ok, it was a failed rocket"...why?

secondly, do you think Russia, one of the worlds superpowers would go imidiatly out and say that their ROCKET mailfunctioned without a pretty good reason? The russians would never ever want to be seen as weak infront of the other superpowers...this is russia, don't forget that..

third...I still want to see a video of a rocket making a _perfect_ mark my words 'perfect' circle like the one being discussed in this topic. Because the circle we are talking about, is absolutly PERFECT. and how in hell would a mailfunctioning rocket make such a thing? the chances of that is SO slim it's not even worth mentioning...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
All this name calling and back-and-forth "let's see who has the biggest genitals" stuff is really starting to wear on me. I'm surprised this article made it to the front page.

OP I like the info you originally posted, but this thread has deteriorated to the point of being damn near pointless. Somebody get this thing back on track, or close the thread down.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

I can't handle anymore with this massive disinfo about the Norway Spiral. That was not a HAARP EMP. HAARP antenas CAN'T DO those perfect figures. The point isn't that the EISCAT farm is part of HAARP, the point is that those image in the sky was a HOLOGRAM, most likely a Blue Beam Project. Not a HAARP test. People STOP bullsh*tting around.

Such nasty language. If you can't handle the info, its best that you go to a thread where the info suits you better.

Studies made by Harvard indicate that spiral like images were seen. So again, who do I believe...You who can't accept what is blatantly in front of your eyes, or Harvard which is a reputable research facility and one of the best colleges in the country?

I think I know which source I'll pick.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I came across this link the other day.

www.viewzone.com...

There was a LOT of effort put into trying to sell the missile idea.
I am still impressed by the comment from the ex-military member who worked at the Alaska 'HAARP' site stating he had seen this very same visual before when they were testing HAARP. Another 'visual' verification similar to the Harvard report.

ILAL

no thing

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kresh7

I couldn't agree with you more Kresh. Its about time that people accept the reality of the situation rather than consistently turning a blind eye to the research and the studies. I think I've made a rather convincing case here.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen
All this name calling and back-and-forth "let's see who has the biggest genitals" stuff is really starting to wear on me. I'm surprised this article made it to the front page.

OP I like the info you originally posted, but this thread has deteriorated to the point of being damn near pointless. Somebody get this thing back on track, or close the thread down.

Thanks.

Understood. And let me note that, I have not participated in the name calling or other things which have contributed to the negativity. Other than the...Isn't it past your bedtime remark.

I agree. Things need to get more focused. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by no thing
I came across this link the other day.

www.viewzone.com...

There was a LOT of effort put into trying to sell the missile idea.
I am still impressed by the comment from the ex-military member who worked at the Alaska 'HAARP' site stating he had seen this very same visual before when they were testing HAARP. Another 'visual' verification similar to the Harvard report.

ILAL

no thing

Thank you for posting this link. This definitely helps the information in support of the HAARP/Eiscat connection.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
There's a pretty extensive thread about this where the OP basically proves it was a rocket...

Okay fair enough but are you as experienced as that ats member who stated he had proof of the spiral being a rocket. I read his thread and as much as it seemed appealing with his amazing diagrams, graphs of statistical information, drawing of the distances between each location and the different angles and all his methods of math and calculation's he put forth.

To me that doesn't add up why somebody with such high predentials would advertise his knowledge of something big to talk about unless he is working for the TPTB himself.

If you've got the knowledge anybody can quite easily boast away but how can one be convinced enough of this so-called truth if that person reading it hasn't got the capacity of knowledge to understand it as truth.

You wouldn't know unless you had the same knowledge.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well I have heard both sides of the story now and I have been doing my own research aswell, the fact that the authorities changed the story suggests something is amiss. Obviously as you all know I am firm believer in life 'outside' the box therefore, I do not think its odd at all to suggest that this may be a testing of some new technology to open up a stargate of some sorts. I sure would like to see a side view of this.

If I am right in my judgement and I trust completely my gut, we will be seeing more of these in the near future.

Star and Flag for another excellent effort.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Star and Flag, EM.

A development of local spiral-like forms in the auroral arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on.

Soon, some guy....will come in and say:

"The heater wasn't marked for that day, according to this diagram from this site, your whole theory is bunk."

Lol.

That would be Phage.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm going to plug Tauristercus' new thread Case Reopened: Part 3 here, because it doesn't show up in the "newest threads with replies" section, and it is getting buried.

He shows that a Bulava 3rd stage failure couldn't have been responsible for the spiral.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is new PART 3.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It should be noted that I have a mild interest (at best) in the Norway Spiral and it's conspiracy – thus, I haven't read but a couple of other threads.

Having said that, I must state that this thread reads more like a Jerry Springer episode and less like a serious thread discussing the cause of the incident. And honestly, I'm glad I haven't read the other threads posted on the subject, if this is any indication of their substance.

Flagged for the entertainment value. No star for the obvious bickering and annoying e-drama.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by tyranny22]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Experts are mostly right. A nice shortcut to handle the massive information input of daily life is to rely on mental shortcuts.

You might want to think about this.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

Experts are mostly right. A nice shortcut to handle the massive information input of daily life is to rely on mental shortcuts.

What experts?

A nice cop-out to avoid using your own mind and logic, is to rely on these mental shortcuts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join