It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral created by Eiscat (New Evidence)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Personally, even I was getting tired about the possibilities of what created the Norway Spiral. After tons of conjecture, pages and pages of diagrams and people arguing, I'll admit, I was about to throw in the towel. Not because there was proof in either direction, but because it all seemed as if we were beating a dead horse with only opinions as our sourcing. However, new evidence has come to light. (Keep in mind that THIS STUDY was back in 1996 and is evident of atmospheric tampering.)

Star and Flag this...there are many members who need to see this with their own eyes.

This article was sent to me by another ATS member, Wolfenz, so...I am giving credit where credit is due.

I've heard all sorts of information from tons of members who were positive that they had shut down any possibility about the supposed capabilities of something that they don't have access to or understand (HAARP, EISCAT). I posted a million replies that scientifically stated the facts despite many members inability to accept it. However, here is a scientific study that comes directly from Harvard after their observance of Eiscat in action. The Norway spiral was NOT A MISSILE...PERIOD.

Here's a snippet of that info:

It should be pointed out that a most remarkable optical phenonemon was observed during the two heating cycles 21:20=21:24 UT and 21:30-21:34 UT. A development of local spiral-like forms in the auroral arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on. Furthermore, the brightening and subsequent break-up of an auroral arc at 21:33:50 UT took place obove Tromso.

Here's your source:
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

If this source and thread has already been found as of recently, I apologize.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Read this abstract:

Abstract

Experimental results from HF pumping experiments in the nightside auroral E and F region are reported. The experiments were carried out by the use of the EISCAT HF heating facility located near Tromsø, Norway, allowing HF pumping the ionosphere in a near magnetic field-aligned direction. We present experimental results from multi-instrument observations related to heater-induced phenomena in a coupled ionosphere–magnetosphere system. The following results have been observed on different occasions: a reverberation effect in scattered signals observed simultaneously on two diagnostic paths which is an indication of Alfvén wave generation. This phenomenon was seen under specific disturbed background geophysical conditions, namely, a high electron density in the F region up to 8 MHz produced by soft electron precipitation from the magnetosphere along with low electron density in lower ionosphere; increased ionospheric electric fields; ion outflows from the ionosphere. On another occasion a magnetospheric response to heater turning on and off was found from magnetic pulsation observations over a frequency range up to 5 Hz (the upper frequency limit of the sensitive magnetometer at Kilpisjarvi, located near Tromsø). The response manifests itself about 1 min after the heater is turned on and off. Other results have shown the modification of a natural auroral arc and local spiral-like formation. It is thought that a local heater-driven current system is formed. An interesting feature is the generation of the heater-induced ion outflows from the ionosphere. They are observed in night hours under both quiet and disturbed magnetic conditions.

www.sciencedirect.com... 166583963&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=2f27e5cf8a8b9b7f51354245d3e53d0a

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

Thanks for posting!!! Just more fuel for the fire.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
EDIT: actually if you use that source link you will find a search function, type in 'ionospheric heaters' and have fun!

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Hmmm, the source link won't work for where i dug up that abstract....sorry.

Its okay, the link that I provided seems to be doing the job. So, no worries.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There's a pretty extensive thread about this where the OP basically proves it was a rocket...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Interesting find but my problem would be this:

A development of local spiral-like forms in the auroral arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on.

The phenomenon in December was a definate spiral, almost perfect. Not spiral-like. To me this hints that they are talking about much less pronounced effects.

I might be wrong so we'll see what other members come up with.

Good find though.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edews
There's a pretty extensive thread about this where the OP basically proves it was a rocket...

Oh jeah, not quite.

He actually just posted a 3rd thread, I suggest you go find it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Well, I'm afraid that you're mistaken. And, I've seen that thread, and thus far...there's no proof at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well well well, looks like the chickens are coming home to roost, finally.

I am happy to see yet more evidence indicating the mainstream opinion was bunk, yet again. Very good job guys.

This find may be insignificant to some, but to me it is a clear and precise indicator of what is going on. Just confirming our suspicions really....

Where did the famous spiral happen? Oh yeah, the same place the ionosphere heater is, which coincidentally can create "spiral like" visuals in the auroral arc.

If I had $$$ I would buy you guys/gals a drink.

I think this is worth further investigation /follow up.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Interesting find but my problem would be this:

A development of local spiral-like forms in the auroral arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on.

The phenomenon in December was a definate spiral, almost perfect. Not spiral-like. To me this hints that they are talking about much less pronounced effects.

I might be wrong so we'll see what other members come up with.

Good find though.

Thank you...and, it should be interesting to see what others have come up with. However, I think this link about cinches it for me. Especially since I have seen too many threads that haven't proven much of anything other than their personal opinions and conjecture.

Thank you again for your post.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Well, I'm afraid that you're mistaken. And, I've seen that thread, and thus far...there's no proof at all.

I have read like all the big Spiral threads around these parts.

And from what I have seen, no one has proven anything. The explanations to this event are still up in the air. Many options are still on the table. It's still all theories, conjecture, and opinions.

I must admit I am fond of the simplicity of the EISCAT explanation. It really removes all the super difficult questions that the rocket theories cannot account for. (for me at least).

[edit on 19-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Well well well, looks like the chickens are coming home to roost, finally.

I am happy to see yet more evidence indicating the mainstream opinion was bunk, yet again. Very good job guys.

This find may be insignificant to some, but to me it is a clear and precise indicator of what is going on. Just confirming our suspicions really....

Where did the famous spiral happen? Oh yeah, the same place the ionosphere heater is, which coincidentally can create "spiral like" visuals in the auroral arc.

If I had $$$ I would buy you guys/gals a drink.

I think this is worth further investigation /follow up.

Thank you for the support!!! And I appreciate your post. I think that this information, which goes all the way back to the 90's pretty much demonstrates what most of us have known all along. The spiral was created by our own technologies that intended to create such a thing, and that the missile theory was about as bunk of information as we have ever seen.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Star and Flag, EM.

Soon, some guy....will come in and say:

"The heater wasn't marked for that day, according to this diagram from this site, your whole theory is bunk."

Lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

I have read like all the big Spiral threads around these parts.

And from what I have seen, no one has proven anything. The explanations to this event are still up in the air. Many options are still on the table. It's still all theories, conjecture, and opinions.

I must admit I am fond of the simplicity of the EISCAT explanation. It really removes all the super difficult questions that the rocket theories cannot account for. (for me at least).

[edit on 19-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

Well, what I like about this particular study is the fact that A, is was done by Harvard. B, they were merely reporting what they had observed while doing their scientific test. C, it was done back in the 90's, so, it removes the idea that this information is in response to the recent Norway Spiral, and that this evidence existed far before we were arguing on these forums about the information.

This is pretty damning evidence if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Star and Flag, EM.

Soon, some guy....will come in and say:

"The heater wasn't marked for that day, according to this diagram from this site, your whole theory is bunk."

Lol.

Yeah...I think I know who "that guy" will probably be. I look forward to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yea, no worries. Thanks again for finding this. I've just finished reading Tauristicus's 3rd thread in his analysis and he has come to the conclusion that a missile was partly responsible but something else, as yet unknown was also involved.

If it does turn out that EISCAT was responsible then you have yo wonder as to the nature of the effect and it's purpose. It's really amazing to think we might be dealing with something which for all intents and purposes, is brand new science (to us anyway)

And there I was thinking that the whole thing was done and dusted.

As I said earlier however, I'm reluctant to say for certain that what you have linked in the OP is related, but as muzzleflash put it:

certainly thought provoking.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Yes it is thought provoking. And thank you for your support my friend. I'm glad that you're trying to remain objective. I'm afraid that my objectivity is now "out the window," so to speak.

This was the smoking gun that I was looking for.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This thread should not exist.

The member who provided you with the link already properly posted it in the existing thread titled TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.. This was the original thread about EISCAT and it's heaters as a possible cause for the spiral and has been thoroughly discussed.

Is it necessary to start new threads on this if its not your original work or a new idea?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

If it does turn out that EISCAT was involved the you have yo wonder as to the nature of the effect and it's purpose. It's really amazing to think we might be dealing with something which for all intents and purposes, is brand new science (to us anyway)

I'm thinking that the spiral was a defense mechanism aginst rockets maybe.

If the Bulava was intercepted, the Russians are happy to say that it was a failure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join