Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Norway Spiral created by Eiscat (New Evidence)

page: 2
64
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chonx
Interesting find but my problem would be this:


A development of local spiral-like forms in the auroral arc near Tromso occurred after the heater was turned on.


The phenomenon in December was a definate spiral, almost perfect. Not spiral-like. To me this hints that they are talking about much less pronounced effects.

I might be wrong so we'll see what other members come up with.

Good find though.


[edit on 19-2-2010 by Chonx]


Oh...also, I wanted to note that since this happened in 1996, it would be apparent that they've probably honed the ability, since then, to create a perfect spiral as seen recently in Norway. The spirals that they witnessed then were probably the baby stages of understanding the technology. Now that they've spent time perfecting it...boom, Norway 2009...Perfect spiral.




posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


That is a nice find my friend. Going to have a look for anything expanding on this now. S & F


I also do not prescribe to the rocket theory at all so I've not even bothered with the follow up threads after the initial hoo haa about it.

Thing is that the spiral we saw in Norway was pretty much perfect, and this does state spiral-like in the excerpt, but they could have easily honed it to perfection since. Seems like what you've found was the initial testing and then we all saw the finished product.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Has anybody proposed that the test was to see what effects Eiscat would have on a fired missile?

Probably, right?

It would account for both theories. Can EISCAT disrupt guidance systems of missiles? Is that one of it's applications?



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
This thread should not exist.

The member who provided you with the link already properly posted it in the existing thread titled TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.. This was the original thread about EISCAT and it's heaters as a possible cause for the spiral and has been thoroughly discussed.

Is it necessary to start new threads on this if its not your original work or a new idea?

Oh dear...

Well lets just see. There have already been 5-6 threads started on this topic, so, I don't think that there should be much of a problem having another. This information was not provided before...so, I think this qualifies adequately as a new thread. This isn't about the Tequila Sunrise and this evidence is from 1996. Thanks.

Plus...I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to hang out with me Photon. Especially after I said the same thing about the multiple threads that were created on this topic some time ago. If you want, I can show you where I previously said the same thing that you're saying now and how you adamantly attacked me for it. But, of course, now that I've provided information that distinctly debunks the missile theory...You no longer want this thread up. Hilarious.

Can't wait to see where this one goes.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
Has anybody proposed that the test was to see what effects Eiscat would have on a fired missile?

Probably, right?

It would account for both theories. Can EISCAT disrupt guidance systems of missiles? Is that one of it's applications?


Yes...I believe that it is one of the abilities of HAARP and Eiscat. Both technologies were born from the SDI initiative.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail
 





Has anybody proposed that the test was to see what effects Eiscat would have on a fired missile? Probably, right?


As a matter of fact, I just did, and I think this could be a viable explanation.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


That is a nice find my friend. Going to have a look for anything expanding on this now. S & F


I also do not prescribe to the rocket theory at all so I've not even bothered with the follow up threads after the initial hoo haa about it.

Thing is that the spiral we saw in Norway was pretty much perfect, and this does state spiral-like in the excerpt, but they could have easily honed it to perfection since. Seems like what you've found was the initial testing and then we all saw the finished product.

That's exactly what I was thinking.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I posted a million replies that scientifically stated the facts despite many members inability to accept it. However, here is a scientific study that comes directly from Harvard after their observance of Eiscat in action. The Norway spiral was NOT A MISSILE...PERIOD.



Er, a million replies stating scientific facts??? I've been involved in at least 3 threads with you and can certainly attest to this being a fallacy.

All you did was post links to other peoples work which is faulty at best.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by PhotonEffect]



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just in case yall missed it...use the search function in this link and search 'ionospheric heaters'

www.sciencedirect.com... a3b1319506f8c0ef7324dd

There's alot of info to pour over.
The only thing i question is whether or not these 'spiral formations' are optical or not.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think this is great new evidence to have in the mix, deserving of its own thread.

Especially since it comes from long before the event happened.

just my 2 chirps

sparrow



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Dude- you're taking other peoples posts and starting threads with them.

Did you not look at the link I provided??? Wolfenz already posted it in the proper thread dealing with EISCAT and its heaters! Before you!

Whats the matter with you



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I posted a million replies that scientifically stated the facts despite many members inability to accept it. However, here is a scientific study that comes directly from Harvard after their observance of Eiscat in action. The Norway spiral was NOT A MISSILE...PERIOD.



Er, a million replies stating scientific facts??? I've been involved in at least 3 threads with you and can certainly attest to this being a fallacy.

All you did was post links to other peoples work which is faulty at best.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by PhotonEffect]


Um Photon...you're struggling against the inevitable. I tried to inform you of this before. Endgame is now.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return
 


Why yes you did! Nice insight. It would add up and validate every bodies evidence. Then we could get on to more important things like Roswell


My bad, but I guess great minds think alike.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Dude- you're taking other peoples posts and starting threads with them.

Did you not look at the link I provided??? Wolfenz already posted it in the proper thread dealing with EISCAT and its heaters! Before you!

Whats the matter with you


Wolfenz sent it to me, and yes, I created another thread. I admitted that from the beginning of this thread. You're exposing nothing. Thanks.

And...please don't call me dude. I don't live by the ocean surfing, and I don't own a skateboard.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Youre trolling for stars and flags as evidenced by every thread you start, yelling at people to star and flag it..

This was already posted by Wolfenz-- at least be a standup guy and direct people to the original thread where the link was already posted...



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect
 


That's total BS, those links were posted on the last page of that thread, and the content of the link wasn't discussed at all.

Why are you so intent on supressing certain information?



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Youre trolling for stars and flags as evidenced by every thread you start, yelling at people to star and flag it..

This was already posted by Wolfenz-- at least be a standup guy and direct people to the original thread where the link was already posted...



Why don't you link us there since you know where it is??

Also, if it is one of those 100+ page threads, and the "post" your referring to is somewhere buried between pages 67 and 83, you can forget it. New thread is warranted.

If it is on page 1 in the OP, than we can consider this thread redundant.

But it has to refer to the Harvard study over 10years ago and specifically center on this particular statement. On page 1 in the OP.

Major finds that are buried really deep into super long tedious threads deserve their own new thread. Why? Because people like me just DO NOT read 100page threads in their entirety.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry
 


Youre trolling for stars and flags as evidenced by every thread you start, yelling at people to star and flag it..

This was already posted by Wolfenz-- at least be a standup guy and direct people to the original thread where the link was already posted...


Didn't you already do that for me???

And yes...its important to get stars and flags so that this information can be presented to others. The more popular it gets, the more people that see it.

And, as you try to go for the credibility aspect in an attempt to discredit me, I've already covered that from the beginning of this thread. As I said. Another ATS member named Wolfenz sent it to me, so, I'm giving credit where credit is due.

Go ahead and take a look at the initial post. Its all there.

However, you're officially going off topic. This thread is about the Norway Spiral being caused by Eiscat. Too many more violations and I might decide to report you. At this point, you need to take another approach.

Talk with you later.



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This paper was presented in one of the original threads about the spiral. It has been discussed and it's not really applicable.

1) The "spiral-like forms" (they don't look much like a spiral) appeared as a distortion of the existing aurora, not as an independent phenomenon.

2) The changes in the aurora were seen above Tromso, not 900km to the east.


3) The heater at EISCAT was not in use when the spiral was seen.
www.eiscat.se:8080...



posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect
 


Who cares. In the course of a lifetime its not going to make a difference.

Besides let Wolfenz represent himself if he/she has a problem with the OP

chirp chirp
sparrow





new topics

top topics



 
64
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join