It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Santiago Chile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
@Phage...

I don't know why you are bothering answering this person, it's clear they have no intention of taking your word despite the same video from both items being on here many times before. They clearly think you are a deep spy for the government here to destroy all UFO chatter...

Lol...

@L.Hamilton

I don't know why you have this attitude in your posts, you asked what people thought and got the totally correct answer from Phage, both of those scenario's are as he said no matter what you may wish and putting your trust in a hokey web stream as to it being the truth is really clutching at straws.

My sig kind of says it all here..

Phage is a smart guy(?), he's well researched, as sceptical as is needed for any investigation, I as a believer respect his word because I have the common sense to look at all things and sort the wheat from the chaff. I count people like Phage and Internos as fundamental cornerstones to the research on these subjects.

Without them and many others this forum would just run totally out of kilter for factual input.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
How many more of these Chile UFO threads are the mods going to allow here. It's ridiculous already.

These are stunt planes! Its an airshow that takes place every year in Dec down there. And after every show another video pops up on youtube almost assuredly makes its way here, where the same explanations and denials trade hands....Its been discussed over and over and over again. Please use the search function and you will see.

Your video doesnt show ufos- it shows planes heading in one direction in a line then turning back around to head to the airfield- try looking at it through those glasses

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Dear L.HAMILTON

The white dots in the distance during day time looked like the sun reflecting on paramotors.

The unfortunate thing about that, is the fact that the sun's reflections do not fly in different directions as a single object could.

S&F L.HAMILTON -- Great video!

It all seems to be happening quicker and more often right before our eyes! *Jumps for joy* I hope the future is as good as they're promising. (x

Just so y'all know, I'm not a crazy nut that believes in every video he sees. I just really want the truth to get out there! If it is the truth..

[edit on 19-2-2010 by tru_blu_dude]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Funny... I'm pretty sure I noticed some of those UFOs flapping their wings.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
here guys-- a search for "santiago chile ufo" will turn up any number of these videos

they are not ufos, sorry-

notice the time of evening and the same mountains that appear in every one of them-- the perspective is the same too, which means the same jack ass is filming them

UFO fleet over Chile December 2009
Updated Video _ HI Rez Chile UFO
Stunning UFO footage from Chile
Mothership caught on Film in CHile
longer video of Santiago Chile UFOS 2007

And even one by me 2 years ago!!

Trust me- theyre just planes

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Got a man crush on Phage huh?

If being impressed by his ability to provide links and video that support his explaination then count me as having a man crush too.

There will be more "sightings" next December. And like someone else posted: Probably by the same person who knows better...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
(sigh)

If it was a joke then it was pretty rubbish..

If it was a serious comment then I seriously worry about the quality and experience of the input to these forums. To applaud the quality of a fellow poster only to have homophobic overtones lobbed my way just really takes the cake..

As far as I know me and Phage have no plans to move in with eachother which is a huge relief for me as it's only a small flat with my wife , daughter and 8 cats. Sorry Phage, no room at the in old man

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Doesn't matter when it's Arcturian!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Actually, Russian rockets do reach far enough to cause UFO reports over Chile and Argentina -- and have for decades. Some examples are given here, in FATE magazine (1983):

www.debunker.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hi - I was trying to bring out details of the lights and just generally look at their choreographed movement ... I noticed something a little odd about the cranes that appear in the fore/background. Have a look.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well, maybe i am the only one with spanish as native language, so i can tell you all that the reporter says the lights were weird and it may be an UFO, nothing more.

And the spiral, she says the spiral was in Norway, not in Chile.

P.S. Any help with translations, send me a pm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join