It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Over Santiago Chile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'll try my Spanish translation of what the reporter is saying here . This video was filmed on December 9 ,2009 on the 31st floor of a telecommunications building in Santiago Chile. At first these objects were thought to be helicopters given their vertical hoovering flight characteristics , but that was discounted as these objects at one point got so close together that they seemed to merge. Later ( I believe the same evening ) there was a spiral phenomena that mirrored the one that was recently seen.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Dear L.HAMILTON

The white dots in the distance during day time looked like the sun reflecting on paramotors.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
FACH aviation graduation video again?
forgetomori.com...

The video of the spiral is from Tromso, Norway. Not Santiago. It can be seen in this compilation. It is recognizable by the "Arctic Cathedral" in the foreground.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage, if you knew Spanish you would understand what the reporter is saying here. Nothing to do with your little explanation whatsoever.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Wow! This is stunning evidence of UFO's. What's even more mysterious as the OP pointed out is that at the end of the video they captured the exact same spiral phenomena that happened in Norway. This has also been seen recently in Serbia, China, and Chile. It is phenomenal and I can't wait to see what comes of this whole thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't consider television reporters to be particularly bright or accurate.

The FACH graduation occurs early every December and looks just like this every December. The video of the spiral is not from Chile, it is from Norway.

Edit: Make that webcast reporters, Terra is not a television station.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I don't consider television reporters to be particularly bright or accurate.

The FACH graduation occurs early every December and looks just like this every December. The video of the spiral is not from Chile, it is from Norway.
Ok PHAGE have it your way, it was a graduating class that flies helicopters and the video that this news service put together ,cleverly integrated the Norway spiral into it's report.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

No. They don't fly helicopters they fly single engine aircraft.

Yes, the webcast used footage from Norway. As can be seen in the video I linked.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No. They don't fly helicopters they fly single engine aircraft.

Yes, the webcast used footage from Norway. As can be seen in the video I linked.

Ok , the film shows fast moving objects from side to side , Glowing in the daytime might I add ?? What would produce that kind of ilumenance in the daytime ?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Edit to remove pointless comment.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Chonx]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
""What would produce that kind of ilumenance in the daytime""

Anything that has a reflective surface, the object doesn't even need to be a large size to produce a large reflection at a distance.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here you go. Here's the video the "newscast" may have come from. You can see the planes.

Seems odd that in a city of 5 million there wouldn't be more coverage of such a remarkable event. That is of course, if it really were remarkable.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok PHAGE let's compare the videos , 1st your response , compared to my post.
A huge difference I would say.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
[edit on February 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

bump

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
PHAGE, Awaiting an answer to my last entry ???

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Very cool video, Phage. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You asked:

What would produce that kind of ilumenance in the daytime

Though I wouldn't call the OP video daytime (more like dusk, streetlights are on, etc.), the video shows that the landing light on the Pillan is very bright.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

My first idiom is portuguese and I can understand some south-american spanish. Definitely the lady is reporting a possible UFO formation, since the crew of Terra web server realized that the objects couldn't be choppers, due to very short distance between them, which I also noticed. Plus, at 0:08 pop up a faint discoid object above the others and then disappear. I really doubt they are airplanes or choppers.
I don't know what people commenting here in this thread, know about South America, but the Chile is one of the countries with more UFO activity. More than Brazil, Argentina and even Peru. I won't mention Mexico and Porto Rico 'cos are Meso Americans. However, Chile has massive UFO sights, all time. But the second part of the video, definitely is the Tromso/Norway spiral seen from another angle. Whoever edited it with the Chile video was trying to get more hits on You Tube. IMO just f*cked up the credibility of the UFO sequence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join