It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes Outside Lewisburg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

U.S. Military Helicopter Crashes Outside Lewisburg

wtrf.com

LEWISBURG -- The Federal Aviation Administration has confirmed that a military helicopter has crashed 30 miles outside of Lewisburg.

Seventeen crew members are reported to be in the helicopter. It was a Navy MH-60 Sierra Black Hawk helicopter.

There are conflicting reports about the number of injured. We've been told those hurt are being transported to Roanoke Memorial Hospital, which is a trauma care center.

The West Virginia National Guard Armory in Wheeling confirms that three National Guard members were among those on board the chopper.

According to Lt. Col. Mike Cadle, the he
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.msnbc.msn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Plane crashes into Austin building

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
could this be related to other news events of the day? This just caught my eye and thought I would share related or not..............................................

wtrf.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-2-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hopefully the crew aboard had enough time to evacuate. US Navy members are trained for this sort of thing....

I hope "injured" doesn't mean "casualties".

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The H-60s the Navy flies is known as a Sea Hawk, not Blackhawk. 17 people in a Sea Hawk is not going to happen. That source has it's facts wrong.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by jrod]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have a theory on Military Crashes that I'll share with you!

I reckon that when these aircraft go down, they always pad the numbers with one or two names, names of CIA or Military operatives, or just regular personnel they want to be "dead" in order for the families to believe they're dead. Then these dead people can become the next Jason Bournes of the CIA since in the eyes of the entire world they're already dead.

That's my theory anyway.

No disrespect intended to the victims of this current mishap mind you, I hope everyone on-board is OK.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

I have a theory on Military Crashes that I'll share with you!

I reckon that when these aircraft go down, they always pad the numbers with one or two names, names of CIA or Military operatives, or just regular personnel they want to be "dead" in order for the families to believe they're dead. Then these dead people can become the next Jason Bournes of the CIA since in the eyes of the entire world they're already dead.

That's my theory anyway.

No disrespect intended to the victims of this current mishap mind you, I hope everyone on-board is OK.

You pulled the words right out of my mouth. I feel the same MAY very well COULD be said also for people who are reported to be incarcerated. But that's a different story.

My two cents anyways.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Hopefully the crew aboard had enough time to evacuate. US Navy members are trained for this sort of thing....

I hope "injured" doesn't mean "casualties".

The term "casualties" includes both dead and wounded.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

i like your take on military crashes i never really thought about it like that before but i guess it would be the perfect way to cover it up

top topics

join