It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens posting on A.T.S. IS IT POSSIBLE?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
why wouldn't it be possible?
if they wanted to post something on ats, i'm sure they could be able to do it... altough it would probably be way easier to just march into the nearest electronics store and buy a laptop with a wireless connection than trying to interface their technology (probably way more advanced than ours) with our network... especially when they can shapeshift, right?

about this shapeshifting thing, personally i dont think they could actually "shapeshift", but it's more like a mind trick, they get inside your head and create a mental image of some kind that makes you see them the way they want... kind of like magickal invisibility, when you don't actually become transparent or something, but other people simply won't notice you, even though their eyes can still see you...

i remember reading a story on another internet forum about a guy practicing magick (and therefore with trained astral senses) that was walking on a street when he noticed a guy in a suit walking by, and he saw his face go from normal to a lizard-like for a few second and then back again... now the lizard-guy apparently noticed something was wrong and he went from being in absolutely no hurry at all to trying to get away from him as fast as possible, as if he knew he's been compromised or something and he decided to make himself scarce...

but i think i'm getting a little off topic here

the point is, i think they would have absolutely no problems posting on ats.
but on the other hand, why would they? what would they gain from it? study our responses? surely they realize that most people will just dismiss it immediately as common trolling...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well if they can get into your freakin mind, I don't see why they couldn't use the Internet.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I don't know about ATS, but I have encounter a lot of people claiming to be "aliens" in other similar forums.

I even come across a person claiming to be a time traveler from the year 10831!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I was just playing a little.

The idea of aliens communicating with humans anonymously is not even close to the craziest idea out there, and the internet would be the most logical way to do so.

The problem is I can't think of one reason why "they" would want to chit chat with little old me or you here at ATS.

maybe to help you

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
I read somewhere before that aliens gave us the internet so that they could learn more about our cultures and how we interact socially.

This is scary! If a superior extraterrestrial life form uses the internet to judge our culture ... we are screwed.

Think about all the stupid, crazy, gross, disturbing, etc, etc. crap on the internet.

well they probably get a good laugh out of some of it; and are banging their heads against a desk repeatedly about a lot of it..

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

i gave you a star. of course aliens built the pyramids. there's no bigger 'red flag' on planet earth. covered in reflective white marble it would have been even more obvious.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I think lots of aliens check this place out

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think it's more than likely E.T monitors the internet .

It sure beats watching T.V !

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

i'm sorry but interacting with human is very hard, the human species at this stage requires a lot of effort to have a clear communication, they doubt, they think too much and they ask a lot of questions, and you use lot of language , when human travel

1 they watch people
2 they start to learn there language for communication or you learn it before
3 they taste the food
4 they do what they locale people do

none heart people are not different from you, the best way to understand is to live the same things and mostly disappear in the crowd and do the same things.

people who visit earth are not more or less intelligent they just need to understand,So they go where the people are and do the same thing to understand, even if sometimes it's difficult because the human is never clear , he seeks to know and in the same time he doubts about everything even about his own existence.
that is the reason why none earth are here and mostly everywhere, and for the people who think why a none earth will spend his time on a platform exchange like this one with a lot of currious people who discuss about modern subject of society, should think why a human spend his time on dust and sun on a specific place to find bones and artifacts... yes just to understand, for none earth it's Anthropology .

but some none earth want just to learn so they don't interact to much and others want much more.

have a good day

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Is it possible for Aliens to post on ATS?

Of course it is and many do. THey come over the border from Mexico in thousands every year and many make straight for the Internet Cafes to look for jobs. Just because they are Hispanic doesn't mean that they don't speak English.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Your question is valid and heres one that nobody can debunk fo sure - How do we know that some of us on this site aren't, and the reason we are drawn to this site is because we are all searching for the way home?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Lets just say that I DID believe we were being visited by E.T. in ships that were either cloaked or hidden from public view. Well I imagine if they are in a ship than they have satellites...if they have that than they maybe to set up a remote IP address to "learn" about our culture.
If they don't have a keyboard they at least have a joystick and they can add a computer program that lets them pick english letters and input them into a field.
If they were on ATS you wouldn't know it. They would post just like any other normal poster would. The poster who screams out "I'm a Alien" is just a poster looking for attention.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Aliens posting on A.T.S. IS IT POSSIBLE?

hmm...

I guess i'm not opposed to it. It would be in favor of "denying ignorance", which is the ATS slogan/motto. It would also help supply an atmosphere where more than one sided imagination and speculation dominated the post content, in my "opinion".

ET on ATS? Maybe it could happen.

thanks for sharing,
ET

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
is it possible aliens own and operate ATS?

simongray owner and founder
Forum words deny ignore anna
Sworn, and a forum deny ignore

The following two phrases contain the same identical ingredients, the same exact letters:

A Simongray owner and founder
Deny Reunion Of Anagram words?

What is in a “name”, anyways?

Two phrases, identical ingredients:

Usama Bin Laden
Abuse Mainland

Just some thoughts,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
would anyone here disagree that maybe, just maybe ...

aliens on ATS read out language from more than just left to right?

boots [mirror] stood

eden [phonetically spelled out and reversed] nude

who am i to ASSUME i know that aliens only read our language from left to right?

just some thoughts i think are relevant,
ET

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
anything is possible just as long as they have understanding in English. Plus they would have to dumb down their technology to be able to connect with us.

I can say I had a strange argument one time on youtube. I was arguing with one person that when GOD created us he states in genesis that we are his favorite. Strangely enough that this "person" kept arguing that no we are not his favorite and everything is his favorite.

crazy ass conversation.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
any alien worth his salt will tell you:
it isn't who's right its what's right

IMHO they access through contactees
they inspire thoughts and ideas and questions
and occasionaly they provide insiteful thoughts or inspirations

like any point they might want to make must stand up without the caveat that it came from an "alien"

the point made must stand on its' own
if they said "I'm an alien" then the point would get lost right away which would be a real waste of time...

they didn't solve the space time problem while being dumb
and they didn't come all this way to waste time arguing over trivialities

they know people's preconcieved notions would interfere
so the most likely 'Alien" would be the least like;y one
and the info would check out
no one would think to question the source as anything other than
a wise or smart human

how would a real contactee conviince a skeptic on the forum?
they can't so...
they would just skip that "nowhere"
and
get to the point they want to make to the person they want to make it to.
IMHO

if they want a person to know they have been posted at by an alien
there will be something in the post that lets the person know..
even if they could never prove it...
they will know

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

HOW DID YOU TYPE UPSIDE DOWN???

Are you an alien?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hiya, guys! I'm not an alien, but a time traveler from the year 1937. Used to sell shoes in Kansas City until one day my Hudson gets hit by lightning and I wake up in Seattle in 2001. You could have knocked me over with a feather! I wish I could give you the dope on 1937, but this Internet thing here can tell you more than I ever could. You wouldn't care that you could get a nifty pair of wingtips for around three clams.

Nice future you got here, though. Not exactly Buck Rogers. And a little noisy, maybe. But not bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well, our internet is very simple to decode. That, and it shouldnt be hard for an alien to learn how to use a human computer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join