It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resume of information posted by a "time traveler"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello there.

This was discussed in another forum and I don't wanna get banned so I'm not gonna say "where".

Anyway, I made a resume and I wanna share it with you. A person claiming to be a "time traveler" posted for several months during 2009, basically responding in diverse threads. This person only made 4 unique threads but participated in a lot more.

It's in a PDF format. Here the links, where you will find all the responses from this person:

Part 1: www.megaupload.com...

Part 2: www.megaupload.com...

Part 3: www.megaupload.com...

Part 4 (four only original posts from the "time traveler"): www.megaupload.com...

I hope I didn't break any rule, I just wanted to share this with you for discussion, that's all.

Regards.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Nice. Thanks for uploading. Love reading this stuff. Is this that supposed Italian chap that communicates through the internet? Same one? Where the only form of time travel was through the internet? Got some reading to do.

Edit to add - this ones different. Goody, new time travel fluff!

[edit on 5/11/2010 by hhcore]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I got nuthin-can you please copy and paste a snip or easy link

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I click on the link and get nothing.
Any way you can get a better link??
No matter what i do i see no vid or no information other then alot of ads..
I'd like to check this out but your links provide me with nothing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well I clicked on the links and are working fine. You only need to put the 4 numbers code and the download will start in seconds. Never downloaded anything from Megaupload?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
Nice. Thanks for uploading. Love reading this stuff. Is this that supposed Italian chap that communicates through the internet? Same one? Where the only form of time travel was through the internet? Got some reading to do.

Edit to add - this ones different. Goody, new time travel fluff!

[edit on 5/11/2010 by hhcore]

I'm posting this because I believe that the amount of detail this person put in her story is amazing. If it's a fraud it's incradible complex and was sustained by months interacting almost in a daily basis with other users. I mean, it diservers some consideration. It was very well played out.

I believe it's disinformation, but if that's the case, it should serve as warning of how far they can go over Internet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
There are some details about her story that include a very well done acting too. I'll try to find the things I found related to this and post it here without citing the original source.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ok this is it:

There're other details about her story that could mean she got "extra points" from an "acting" point of view.
Once, a random person made her some questions, this is one of them:

"I seriously believed all of your posts for a day. Now this happens. I am not heart-broken, just sick of my country's attempt to deceive, but I still love you AMERICA!
That was not a question by the way, but you can answer my reply if you feel so inclined."

Alcyone replied:

"I don't know what you mean by "now this happens". What happened?"

Like she really doesn't know all our expressions.

There're other similar answers from her with specific expressions and words. Take a look to this:

"Greetings Alcyone.

You said you're living in a house in Florida.
Then later said you don't know anything about Earth.

Try going into the garden or down the mall, you might learn something. Or even better, get mugged.

Also, you are female, have you ever had anal? Just wondered."

She replied:

"When I said I don't know anything about Earth I was referring to Earth in my time.
I've never been there.

What is "mugged"?

Anal what?"

I'm sure anyone here (except for some children perhaps) will know what "going anal" means. But at least from her answer, she didn't.

Also I found that at first, a couple of months since she started to post, she used to reply with silly questions that, first, anyone here would know the answer, and secondly, even in the remote possibility she doesn't, could check searching the internet.

For example:

"Plz stop getting us involved into your fantasy world, go outside with your imaginary friends and play the ninja turtles, you can be the red one."

She replied:

What are the ninja turtles?

That's a clear example of what I'm talking about. It could be acting, of course, to make the "roleplay" more believable. There were similar situations sometimes, until I found this:

"Never mind...Today I learned how to use the search function on my Yahoo.

So the ninja turtles are fictional heroes..."

That was posted on 6/12/2009, 11:30 PM. Since she started posting from March 27, she didn't know how to search internet until that date.

Now, I didn't search from a chronological point of view about this, but I would not be surprised that actually before that date you can find "silly questions" from her, and after that, you'll find none. Again, a very good acting?

To reinforce her new 'skill', once she had a very hard discussion with a member called "desertfae". You'll find this on "alcyone1.pdf". This is interesting:

"You're not the only one who can do a search. I'm a fast learner. It looks like the homicide detective working on your case last year suspected that you were working for the "Puppet Master": [link to existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com] (the letter near
the end of the article)"

Before that, the discussion with that member would usually show replies from Alcyone with the classic "What's this, What's that". Meaning, in some point, she discovered how to use the "search" feature, and later she used according to the situation. She explicitly claimed that in another ocassion, when I personally asked her:

"It took you 2 months to figure out how to use a search website? How did you find XXX (meaning, this forum) in first place then?"

She replied:

"The address was in my orders.

It probably shouldn't have taken me so long to figure out what the search was for, though..."

After she "learned" how to use the search feature, you'll note answers from her in the line of "I searched for this, I searched for that".

So, we have a very good sci-fi writer, and also, a very good actress?

[edit on 11-5-2010 by JackHill]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow. Well this is definitely some interesting stuff. Im most of the way through the first PDF and its really got me.

I cant say if I believe any of it at all but it really is some fascinating reading. Even if it is completely made up ramblings of some psycho woman somewhere it's very well done and fun to read.

I get into that stuff though, it's really intriguing and I hope you'll let us know if you ever here of anything more from this person, seriously.

Im really glad you posted this, thanks!!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I dont mean to be lazy, but why cant you just post the darn thread link?
I dont feel like looking at a PDF. I want to see the thread.

I think, everybody else here would agree!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I dont mean to be lazy, but why cant you just post the darn thread link?
I dont feel like looking at a PDF. I want to see the thread.

I think, everybody else here would agree!

*SNIP*

Here is one of the places a quote if from so that's probably why they didn't want to link it

MODE EDIT: Removed link.

ATS Terms & Conditions of Use.

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC).

[edit on 11-5-2010 by whoshotJR]

[edit on May 11th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JackHill

This poster slipped up in his post on the other site on 12/31/2009 4:51 PM when he states: "Majestic Twelve is currently cooperating with the Greys in order to get Grey technology, but they are secretly making plans to resist. The Strategic Defense Initiative, Project Excalibur, and Project Gabriel are part of those plans."

Majestic Twelve was supposedly disbanned years before December 2009. Another larger group supposedly took the place of the Majestic Twelve according to Dr. Dan Burisch who was supposedly one of the Majestic Twelve according to his interviews and many people that know him.

That poster is probably our ATS ET-Man. I believe they are both from the same country (Argentina) if you check through ET-Mans postings of people that personally tracked him down.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here's the first download, for members who don't want to go through the hassle of downloading them. so u can get the jist

There won't be a world government until about 6370. And you'd never guess who
runs it anyway.
-
Most of reality is fractal. Prime numbers have a pseudofractal distribution. Wave
function collapse imitates the edge of chaos phenomenon.
-
Everyone is obsessed with 2012, even to the point that they allude to it in science
articles. What's so important about 2012?
Nothing new will happen.
-
Sol revolves around the center of the galaxy too, not just Alcyone.
There's no central sun in the core of the galaxy. More like the opposite. There's a
black hole there.
-
Gravity is always a factor but the mass to distance ratio on quantum scales is small
enough that the influence of gravity is tiny.
Space has many more dimensions than two. Fractals can have more than two
dimensions. Fractals can even have dimension that can't be expressed in whole
numbers.
-
Part of the incompleteness of the theory (relatividad) is because relative
phenomena weren't recognized on the quantum level.
Observation is relative. Are you observing a process and affecting it or is the
process observing and affecting you? Is your observation of the process just an
effect of the process?
Nobody has thought of that yet.
-
Synchronicity works by a similar mechanism to entanglement. Information is
transmitted through the psychon medium.
-
There are no time travelers from 1000 years in the future. A thousand years from
now they haven't discovered time travel yet.
It'll take a lot longer than that to reach the stars too.
-
Where I come from, nobody has ever heard of "Obama the Great".
There is only one known ancient document that makes any mention of Barack
Obama 8,800 years from now. It seems to be a 21st century classroom chart listing
the Presidents of the United States.
It appears that for some reason someone had tried to scribble his name off the list.
Nobody knows why.
-
There's no such planet as Nibiru. No planet with an orbit like that would stay in that
orbit for long. It would get ejected from the solar system or pulled into the sun.
-
Right, one planet with an orbit like that (Nibiru) tends to disrupt the whole
planetary system. And it does it over a short time span. If there was ever a planet
like that, the solar system wouldn't look anything like it does today.
-
The time traveller myth is addictive. SHOW ME ONE that was "right"! Just 1.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 644368
I plan on always being right.
-
Hi OP,
I think the first initial contact will be with human-like visitors, not the Grey's. You
don't want to scare too many people right away, especially those with rigid religious
beliefs.
Quoting: Taz 73563
We're not going to contact you publicly.
I doubt the Greys will either.
None of this stuff is true.
-
There's no galactic federation, but my people want to protect you. Our existence
depends on your survival.
-
I have to ask: what does OP stand for?
I'm new at this.
-
Jupiter can't ignite. It doesn't have enough mass to create the pressure and
temperature in its core that would be needed for fusion.
-
This isn't a dark age. The dark age started around 2100 and it ended around 2280.
Then there was another one in 6556.
-
I don't know much about this time. It's ancient history to me. You try talking about
things that happened almost 9000 years before you were born.
-
Your schedule is completely wrong.
Solar energy is never used very widely by humans. And there won't be world peace
until around 6370. But even then there will be the interplanetary wars between
Earth and the human colonies on the other Sol system planets such as Mars and
Jupiter.
The first contact with extraterrestrials comes much later than you're guessing too,
and completely by accident.
-
That list is completely wrong. The true history of the future is more negative.
-
There are no aliens to help us. They haven't shown up and never will. And if they
did why should they help us ?
We got ourselves in the mess. We reap what we sow.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 530207
Some of us showed up. Your leaders refused our help.
-
Why would you believe those Grey kalas anyway?
Where I come from that's slang (kalas). It's an...anatomical reference.
-
UFOs exist. Lots of different kinds. Some good, some bad.
God exists too.
-
I don't know of any "Reds" or "Liquids". Just Greys, Nommos, and my people. And
Reptilians, but they're really just mutated Greys.
Greys and Reptilians are bad. Nommos are reclusive but sympathetic. My people
are good.
-
The beings you're calling demons don't usually go disguised as people. Except for
Maitreya.
-
Some people call them demons. Where I'm from we call them Shadows or Antis.
-
Greys don't do anything like that with cows (fetos en vacas). They just harvest
tissue.
-
Re: I am telepathic and it sucks. Quote
I'm telepathic too. Kind of.
-
Canada controlled the North American Empire during most of the 3700s.
-
There are no aliens in the Pleiades or orbiting Arcturus. The Nommos orbit Sirius,
but they're reclusive so I don't know anything about their timekeeping.
-
The Shadow people are made of antipsychons. The only way to permanently kill
one is to annihilate it with an equal number of psychons.
So there's really nothing humans can do to stop them. Often it even takes several
of my people just to annihilate one of them.
-
The stories about the underground alien base are mostly true. According to my
briefing the usual date given for the battle (Batalla en la base de Dulce, Nuevo
Mexico) is wrong though.
-
10,000 years (de tecnología secreta operativa) is kind of exaggerated, especially
considering the reverse engineered technology is usually less advanced than the
originals.
-
Homo sapiens isn't the only intelligent species in the universe. There are other
species, like the Nommos, and also visitors from the future, like my people and the
Greys. And there were other intelligent species before you that are extinct now.
-
I'm not new age anything. Many of the beings you refer to as angels are actually
my people.
-
I am not new age. I barely even know what that means. You probably have no idea
what I am.
Here are the facts.
My people have been mistaken for angels, and we came from Homo sapiens. And it
is true that a few others come from humans: Greys, Hybrids, and Reptilians.
But there are others that didn't come from the humans, like the Nommos that live
on a planet orbiting Sirius, and the Shadows that have existed since the beginning
of time. Besides those there was once intelligent life on Mars and on Luna that is
now extinct, but they seem to have interacted with Earth in prehistoric times.
-
The first Martians only looked human in their monuments.
Humans don't inhabit Mars until the year 6060.
-
I'm not like the humans on this planet right now. A new human species appeared a
few thousand years from now.
A few thousand years from now Homo novus appeared.
You're right about Hybrids, but Greys are an alternate future evolution of Homo
sapiens, not fallen angels. And Reptilians are what you get when a Shadow
possesses a Grey.
REPLY: You obviously are a DC comic book fan of the Super Friends, which is where
you find Nommos and Shadow people.
Quoting: TRAINED FOR THIS
What are DC comic books? Who are the Super Friends?
The Nommos are from a planet in the Sirius system. One of them visited Africa
several thousand years ago. Other than that they've been reclusive.
The Shadows are noncorporeal beings made from antipsychon particles. They come
from a perpendicular bulk space dimension that is saturated with antipsychons.
Both psychons and antipsychons have existed since the beginning of time when
they came into existence as particle antiparticle pairs.
There was a civilization on Luna millions of years ago. The ruins are still there. We
know almost nothing about them except that their species seems to have been
unique and unrelated to life elsewhere in the Sol system.
The ancient Martians didn't destroy themselves. Their enemies destroyed them.
-
If I remember my briefing correctly, all of the pilots of the Roswell UFO were found
dead.
-
Nothing world-changing will happen this year. Or in 2012. Sorry.
-
I barely know anything about Presidents. Obama like most American Presidents is
named in only one ancient document where I come from.
But I have a general idea of when the big things happen. It's ancient history.
Nothing big happens in 2009 or 2012.
-
Here is another one of my predictions: On Good Friday of this year, nothing serious
will happen. And you will remember me and my prediction.
-
How many times do I have to say it's not going to happen?
There won't be any supernatural "warning" for 8,822 years at least.
-
Conchita of Garabandal as a little girl mentioned the Warning would involve
something that begins with an A. It could be an asteroid in a heavenly collision.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 599297
Or it could be Alcyone telling you nothing is going to happen.
-
There is no such planet.
Besides, you can't know all those things anyway. To know how old the planet is,
you would have to take samples. And to know its internal structure, you would
need seismic data.
You can't know these things just be astral projection.
-
The next big dark age started around 2100 and it lasted until about 2280.
-
What are "vibes"?
-
-
What are "vibes"?
Vibes is short for vibration - the energy you feel around you or in you.
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 226702
So it's 21st century terminology for psychon waves?
-
Dulce base is real. It was started by the Greys without the knowledge of the United
States government, but then the government joined the Greys in completing the
project and running the base jointly. But after a few years there was a
misunderstanding

[edit on 12-5-2010 by IntastellaBurst]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have several problems with what is being said in the pdf, Mostly because they seem to mention Biblical Prophecies being 100% correct, yet at the same time telling us they know hardly anything that happened in our current time, because the history is vague? someone tried to scribble out all information regarding Obama etc, yet many more important things are happening right now which they don't mention.

It is like they are selectively talking about current events which are events causing all the controversy of today, why would a time traveller from 8,000 plus years in the future be referring to these?

My biggest problem of all is the statement that time travel will not be invented for many thousands of years, yet they state the object which crashed at Roswell in 1947 came from a Mother Ship which was capable of time travel, the crashed object was not, that is a Oxymoron that is the best way I could explain that explanation given, IMO if the Mother ship from which the Roswell craft came from, then time travel was possible in 1947 no matter when they say it was actually invented, it was possible because they must have used it to get here.

Just by this person being here explaining all this is a contradiction of what they are saying, they claim information regarding our time right here and now, is hard to come by because most of it was lost destroyed whatever, and a dark age will begin in 2100, why are they here in what looks like in the PDF as 2009 ? why not try and filling the gaps in the 2100 dark age seeing how they themselves are saying 2012 nothing is going to happen, in fact all they do keep saying is they are 100% correct in everything and you will remember by the end of that particular week they do give information about.

Then they say Grays do not exist but then go onto say Dulce base is real, and run by Grays and Humans are forbidden entrance to the base, and we are trying to develop a weapon to destroy the base, and grays are a result of a combination of Reptilian and Gray DNA combination, both can not be true if grays do not exist.

They then go on to say Alien life and their existence being known by Humans comes about by an accident.

Not a single mention of what is supposed to be the biggest Scientific experiment of our time CERN, a project which at times over the past couple of years has been one of the most continuous topics discussed.

Everything regarding the events of now, are what they seem to have the most information about, which IMO would make travelling to our time to discuss would be the biggest waste of time (pardon the pun) they say it themselves nothing happens until I think it was 2021 or 2031, so why are they only discussing NOW, today, tomorrow, next week, 2009, 2012.

I t makes no sense unless they are not really a time traveller, just someone wanting to be a time traveller, they do not talk about Paradox, effects of travelling through time on World events, changing history.

IMO John Titor gave so much more in the way of explanation for everything asked, not merely responding with you will remember me by that date or this date.

Please do not think I am blaming you OP you are just doing what we all are meant to do here, sharing odd and strange claims events and everything else that goes with ATS.

I am however calling total nonsense on the person trying to convince everyone of who they are, so much has happened since 2009, yet not a mention of any of it, and some of it had ripples flying all over the World, Earthquakes, Volcanic eruptions, Abuse by Priests, the death of a Countries leader in a plane crash, a possible coming Revolution in the USA, War with Iran or the threat of War, discoveries made in the cosmos, none of this is mentioned, and they would have the answers believe me, they bypass it by saying information is scarce, but they knew Obama exists even though someone tried to scribble his name off the list? what list? why not just burn the piece of paper or copy it and leave off the name.

Not having it, not for a second.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Im with you on that one. Its obvious that this person got all this info from other sources out there, truly very inventive with the wording and story line. Provided no future point of reference, say 6 months from now where a great notable event might occur or such a thing to say hey just wait and see such an event occur as proof I am a time traveler. Total BS.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
My brother is a professor at University of Maryland (among other places)...Stansfield most certainly doesn't run the United States...as this time traveler stated.

...and I had no idea that 4 years as the director of CIA could catapult you to that position.

I wish my brother was here when "she" was...he'd have run rings 'round her.

From my point of view, she was very guarded in her responses, making sure not to step on herself. This is indicative of someone practicing concealment and avoidance. Psychologically, she's a mess.

A MESS.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

I'm posting this because I believe that the amount of detail this person put in her story is amazing. If it's a fraud it's incradible complex and was sustained by months interacting almost in a daily basis with other users. I mean, it diservers some consideration. It was very well played out.

I believe it's disinformation, but if that's the case, it should serve as warning of how far they can go over Internet.
(emphasis mine)

That' exactly what I was thinking as I was reading it. The disinformation is very subtle and indirect.
This posters weakness is his/her arrogance. You figure, a human like being with an IQ of 300 or so would be more humble towards his peers from the past. He/she comes more off as a know it all than a being from the future. Also notice how he/she keeps saying things like "3 years and 1 day from now, nothing will happen." I find that rather childish, I would have expected more from an advanced being 10,000 years in the future. But then again, he/she does state the following:

"Mars was stolen from the original American and Chinese colonists starting in 6060.
Luna was stolen from the original colonists around 5950.
Some things never change..."

And that is absolutely right, some things will never change. Maybe beings 10,000 years in the future are just as brainwashed, just as controlled, just as feeble minded as we are, which could explain a few things if this person is really a time traveler.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Did you create this "resume" or did you simply copy and paste the information from the other forum? I just checked the other forum where this information can originally be found and it says the thread was created last year. If you did not create the thread on the other forum then at least give credit where credit is due. Please do not say you compiled this information if you in fact did not. If you are the original author then I will S&F this thread.

Otherwise...

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Is this the Time Traveller who lived in huge Domes?

The one whose last post was ''theres someone knocking on my door!"

etc.

Anyway, I cant download PDF's on my phone.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by JackHill

This poster slipped up in his post on the other site on 12/31/2009 4:51 PM when he states: "Majestic Twelve is currently cooperating with the Greys in order to get Grey technology, but they are secretly making plans to resist. The Strategic Defense Initiative, Project Excalibur, and Project Gabriel are part of those plans."

Majestic Twelve was supposedly disbanned years before December 2009. Another larger group supposedly took the place of the Majestic Twelve according to Dr. Dan Burisch who was supposedly one of the Majestic Twelve according to his interviews and many people that know him.

That poster is probably our ATS ET-Man. I believe they are both from the same country (Argentina) if you check through ET-Mans postings of people that personally tracked him down.

Ok it seems I'll have to explain this all over again (damn it! deja vu...)

Here we go. The "time traveler" (Alcyone) started to post in that forum in March 27, 2009. Today, you can check on that forum from where is every poster, so you can make a search and you will find the poster was in the US since the very beginning. In fact, this person claimed to be in Florida, that her superiors sent her them to carry on her mission, i.e., delivering information through that forum.

Like I said in the OP, I'm the one who made the resumes, and yes, I'm from Argentina. In fact, I discussed in some point of 2009 in forums of my country this stuff. I just compiled all the information Alcyone provided in PDF files. After I did that, I made a post in that forum to present that information. It was after the "time traveler" disappeared. And no, I'm not "ET-Man", I don't even know who is this person you're referring to. You can see I made this account several years ago here, I don't use any "alter ego" account, I'm just in the pursuit of the truth, whatever it is. In fact, I confronted Alcyone a lot because of that, because the lack of evidence besides the story. You can check that too if you find the original posts that because policy I can't link here.

Regarding the Majestic 12 issue, Alcyone covered that topic several times, you should read the whole resume I made.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join