It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens posting on A.T.S. IS IT POSSIBLE?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Ok light weight discussion do you think that real E.T.s post on A.T.S. I HAVE WONDERED THIS AND THIS IS PARTIALLY WHAT HAS ATTRACTED ME TO THIS SITE.

So do you think its possible to post on a pc from non human technology.

And if so what do you think they post for.

Also if they do post are they following anyone around say for data or just human experience
or for potential bringons

I am outta the box thinker as you can see so I will say yes I think its possible, lol.

If for some reason you feel you may be in danger for commenting then dont as I dont wish discomfort on any being* I just wanted to know if anyone else ever thought of this or felt this energy.

Ok A.T.S. speak on it, if you can

[edit on 2/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

According to the movie Independence Day, apparently our technologies mesh enough for us to upload a virus into the mothership....

Okay, to the point at hand. I have no idea if aliens could be on ATS. I haven't seen anything that leads me to completely believe that

1. Aliens exist.

2. Aliens are visiting Earth.

I'm open to the possibility, though!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh crap! you're on to us.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

According to the movie Independence Day, apparently our technologies mesh enough for us to upload a virus into the mothership....

LMAO @ that 1 smyleegrl. It would be cool if our technology could mesh that way. Guess it would mean that we are not to far from them in some ways. thanks for your input
back @ ya lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
Oh crap! you're on to us.

Um just sayen, friend the thought has crossed my mind many times from various post I have seen so I figured hey why not take a try and see what everyone else thinks. thanks for your input friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well in my opinion "IF" they were here why would they need to use non human technology why not just use a PC?

link   
You can only work on the statistics.
Statistics say that there are literally millions of alien civilisations scattered around the galaxy. Statistics say a large number of them have not only visited Earth but are here right now (countless ATSers believe this implicitly). So, since ATS is statistically the largest forum used by mankind, it's statistically the forum visited by most aliens too. So, statistically a significant fraction of beings reading this thread are aliens. The question is are they statistically likely to answer your questions? I don't have any figures on that.

WG3

[edit on 17-2-2010 by waveguide3]

link   
Yes, I have wondered this, especially after an encounter I had with a stranger a couple of years ago.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes, I have wondered this, especially after an encounter I had with a stranger a couple of years ago.
reply to post by NightGypsy

Okay, look. You CAN'T just post something like that and leave. I'm sure its in the ATS by-laws or something.

link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Please elaborate, you can't say that and not tell us

link   

- - - especially after an encounter I had with a stranger a couple of years ago.

Gosh, the mind boggles. I don't suppose you'll elaborate?

WG3

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

LMAO @ that 1 smyleegrl. It would be cool if our technology could mesh that way. Guess it would mean that we are not to far from them in some ways. thanks for your input back @ ya lol.

thanks for being a good sport!!!

S&F from me!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trudge
Well in my opinion "IF" they were here why would they need to use non human technology why not just use a PC?

Logical input, I guess I was considering contacts from say another galaxy or on a ship not close enough for a pc but hey who knows mabey E.T. assisted in Earth technology making it possible. thanks for your input friend

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Who knows, Ive had at least three real serious "confessions" as in they totally believed they were...do I believe them...? No probably not, that sort of thing dont impress me, infact it puts me off people. Why say such a thing, its not able to be proved so why even bother claiming such things.

If there are aliens on here Id say they were the ones youd least expect.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I was just playing a little.

The idea of aliens communicating with humans anonymously is not even close to the craziest idea out there, and the internet would be the most logical way to do so.

The problem is I can't think of one reason why "they" would want to chit chat with little old me or you here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3
You can only work on the statistics.
Statistics say that there are literally millions of alien civilisations scattered around the galaxy. Statistics say a large number of them have not only visited Earth but are here right now (countless ATSers believe this implicitly). So, since ATS is statistically the largest forum used by mankind, it's statistically the forum visited by most aliens too. So, statistically a significant fraction of beings reading this thread are aliens. The question is are they statistically likely to answer your questions? I don't have any figures on that.

WG3

[edit on 17-2-2010 by waveguide3]

I think statistically they would possibly answer if not in direct but never the less thank you for you input friend

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I found some pretty convincing evidence that this may be true.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I read somewhere before that aliens gave us the internet so that they could learn more about our cultures and how we interact socially.

BTW, there is a similar thread on ATS about this

Do Aliens Use The Internet ?

Interesting question, tho, there have been some threads that seemed as tho they were being written by aliens, but I think anyone with a vivid imagination and has read lots of science fiction and/or spiritual stuff could do that.

Anyway that's all from planet Zog for today

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Me too also with a strange encounter two months after joining A.T.S. Wonders if they are posting what are the plans for internet human communication, I HAVE RULLED OUT THE POSSIBILITY THAT THIS MAY BE HOW THEY INTERACT AND COMMUNICATE ALSO WITH EACH OTHER.
thanks for your input the energy is amazing.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

Who knows, Ive had at least three real serious "confessions" as in they totally believed they were...do I believe them...? No probably not, that sort of thing dont impress me, infact it puts me off people. Why say such a thing, its not able to be proved so why even bother claiming such things.

If there are aliens on here Id say they were the ones youd least expect.

Yea I have seen the I AM AN ALIEN threads befor and got laughs out of it not out of disbelief but because I would assume if that were a true statement then if the poster was not part of a higher ranking species on earth they just jammed themselves up ut who knows. And I do agree I would assume its those who would b eleast expected yet they still give off energy so they would be seen. thanks for you input into this thread friend.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join