It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens posting on A.T.S. IS IT POSSIBLE?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I was just playing a little.

The idea of aliens communicating with humans anonymously is not even close to the craziest idea out there, and the internet would be the most logical way to do so.

The problem is I can't think of one reason why "they" would want to chit chat with little old me or you here at ATS.

Mabey you are special in some ways, lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by All_Truth_Soon
I read somewhere before that aliens gave us the internet so that they could learn more about our cultures and how we interact socially.

This is scary! If a superior extraterrestrial life form uses the internet to judge our culture ... we are screwed.

Think about all the stupid, crazy, gross, disturbing, etc, etc. crap on the internet.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
I found some pretty convincing evidence that this may be true.

lol thats funny and I see a sense of humor is possessed also NICE, thanks for keeping the thread interesting and fun friend

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I read somewhere before that aliens gave us the internet so that they could learn more about our cultures and how we interact socially.

This is scary! If a superior extraterrestrial life form uses the internet to judge our culture ... we are screwed.

Think about all the stupid, crazy, gross, disturbing, etc, etc. crap on the internet.

Yes but atleast its valid and true information on humanity without any hold backs due to knowledge of observation.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Ok A.T.S. beacon I am getting off work now and the thread was fun and very informative THANKS AGAIN ALL AND I WILL CHECK BACK IN 17 HRS. TAKE CARE FRIENDS WHEREVER YOU ALL ARE. LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

BTW, there is a similar thread on ATS about this

Do Aliens Use The Internet ?

Interesting question, tho, there have been some threads that seemed as tho they were being written by aliens, but I think anyone with a vivid imagination and has read lots of science fiction and/or spiritual stuff could do that.

Anyway that's all from planet Zog for today

My bad I didnt see your post. I have seen the same post just written in different ways like:

HOW DID HUMANS GET HERE
ARE THERE HUMANS FROM DIFFERENT PLANETS AND WHICH PLANET ARE THEY FROM EARTH OR MARS
QUESTIONS LIKE THIS HAVE HELPED SPAWN THIS QUESTION I HAD FOR THIS THREAD. thank you for your input friend.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4597dcabb7df.jpg[/atsimg]

We have big time problems, but I don't think the internet is a fair way to judge human culture.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Maybze zthey pozzt here butzz they wouldzzzz have typingzz errorzzz and mizzpellingzzz

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
unɥdou

˙ǝǝs puɐ ʇıɐʍ oʇ ʇoƃ ʇsnɾ ǝʍ ssǝnƃ ı
˙ǝnlɔ ƃıq ɐ ǝq llıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ʇsod oʇ ǝpıɔǝp ʎǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ pɹɐǝɥ ı

[edit on 17-2-2010 by nophun]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Many have claimed to be aliens, such as ET_MAN, but i busted him

There will always be people thinking it would be cool to act as an alien to get people to look up to them, but they usually fall.

And they could always steal a computer from me, i have more than enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Do I think aliens are posting on ATS? No, not at all, but I have seen plenty of trolls claiming to be aliens on here...

Do I think it is a possible for an alien to post on a computer? Well, I do believe in aliens, though I guess I am still on the fence about whether they come to earth or not...

But assuming they can come to earth I would say that they are technologically capable of working a computer...

Again I do not think they are posting here though... If aliens want to communicate with the people of earth it is not going to be done using a conspiracy website...Why? Because they should know that the mainstream does not take this kind of thing very serious... So they would communicate via a generally more accepted venue.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
With all due respect, this thread is completely bonkers.

Just... No.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Aliens posting on A.T.S. IS IT POSSIBLE?

Desire is a force and if ET exists, and if ET exists in our neighborhood, and if ET exists in our neighborhood and wanted to mingle with the natives?

Moreover, if T exists, and if ET exists in our neighborhood, and if ET exists in our neighborhood and we wanted to meet them...

Yes.

There is an old story of a man who lived next door to a lovely young woman. she was half his age, married and had no reason to stray. but from afar, the old man fell in love with the woman he saw each day. He would see her in the yard, gardening, tending flowers, etc. But she was always just a dream.

One day she came to his door to borrow the phone (this was back before cell phones). he invited her in and from that moment, they were inseparable. Nothing else mattered except they had to be together. And even though she was married and he was old, they would exchange glances, smiles and such from a distance. And when the chance arose, they would get together, no matter how briefly.

The old man would eventually pass away and the woman would go on with her life as wife and mother, no one else knowing any better of the bond that had been made.

If ET wants to get to know us, there doesn't have to be a landing at the White house. just a good relationship with a few of us... or even one of us.

And no one would ever know better.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

The possibility for any possibility is endless as all portions of existence no matter how small contain the same pattern of infinity,

it is possible that Extraterrestrials visit these Forums.

Who says that Extraterrestrials judge? Forgiveness and acceptance is of a nature of higher understanding.

Extraterrestrials might just be closer than you think.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

You should read my posts in this thread.

I never said it was not possible.
I never said aliens are judging us, I was replying to a post.
You have no idea how close or even if I think there is extraterrestrial life.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Many people claim they are aliens etc but to be honest I think it's mostly BS. The only strange poster I saw was one commenting on time travel and he said that I should check his previous posts but when I went on his profile it said he had none lol kinda weird but very possibly an error.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hehehe. Of course if they were monitoring and participating on this site you wouldn't know now would you? It's not like a non terrestrial being would let you know. Personally i believe it is very likely.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
the answer is obviously yes if they are among us some of them would be like minded as we are and would definitely want there views known or they could be just lurking about using this site as a study guide in underground human behaviour.
either way there here there alien get use to it!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It is very possible that beings not native to this planet are indeed living here, and using the internet, as it is the basic culmination of human knowledge.

I suppose an alien would come to a board like this as it is an excellent source of sampling to gauge spiritual development, as well as study human behavior which would be considered on the fringe of mainstream society. Forums would also be a good place to introduce certain concepts and study their replies to ascertain a general opinion of them. ..... or maybe ATS is just a fun place to hang out.

not all aliens are grey with almond shaped eyes and three fingers, I'm sure many of them look as you, and I do.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is it POSSIBLE that aliens are posting here? Sure, why not? Pretty much anything is possible.

Is it PROBABLE that aliens are posting here? That assumes a lot of things. I mean, you have to take the Drake equation, THEN multiply by the number of civilizations that have visited Earth, THEN multiply by the number of civilizations that can understand human technology and language, THEN multiply by the number of aliens on average could possibly have stumbled onto this particular site. I'll let you do the math, to 2 significant digits.

Although I will say this: I think the odds are very slightly improved by the content of certain posters' posts around here. Definitely a lot of people just barely grasping the reality of living amongst other human beings on planet Earth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join