It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Hiya Chonx and all.

OK, i've uploaded a few jpgs to my media.

There's a LOT of weird things scattered around the wastes and wilderness of Russia. I suppose some of it may be from the Soviet era..or all of it!

I don't think so though..Siberia is a very strange area of the world.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm admittedly not the best at uploading stuff, so i don't know if i've done it properly..a few images are on one part of the profile, and the rest are in my photo's.

The most interesting to me, is the one with the 'Tri-dot' Object, inside an object that looks like an upturned, slanted dome..or an eye shape. Maybe something to do with 'The Tri-tiered laughing Chasm'?

There are LOTS of other, very interesting things in this picture..all straight from GE. I'm not going to say what i think i see going on in this 'centre tridot' image, i'll wait to see if anyone else sees what i'm seeing before i comment.

If you can't see the GE capture images, let me know.

[edit on 20/2/2010 by spikey]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Hey, it looks very unnatural :

How is this possible to have a simetric hill with sharp edges like this , made of small rocks calibrated in size and color ?

I may be wrong but my hypothesis is that the objects exists but have been burried by the military.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
Forgive me if this is a stupid idea - but couldn't somebody use google earth to find these disks?

It is a stupid idea, Siberia is currently only available in very poor satellite resolution, no low flying planes has taken photographs and mapped this area yet on Google Maps, and I really doubt they ever will, because of it's scale and barren vastness.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by DwaynetheSpecious]

[edit on 16-3-2010 by alien]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DwaynetheSpecious

AHEM...!

I take it you've not seen my post above then?

I have spent only an hour or so looking at the very few places in Siberia that actually DOES have image sections that are higher in res than the rest...i've found some interesting 'possibles', and some definitely artificial constructions. These could be Soviet era relics of nuke tests, or radar /SAM sites from the cold war or earlier, in one or two images, i don't think so...especially in the image i call 'centre tridot object (cylinder type object with three bright dots, 120 degrees apart).

Not only has this image got this strange three dotted shape, but many other strange shapes too..

But your right, the vast majority of Siberia and other areas in the badlands of Russia are of two low resolution to be sure of seeing anything other than a fuzzy blob or two.

Thankfully GE has sections that are of higher res...why did they take higher res images of these sections? Perhaps as i'm finding apparent anomalies in these sections, the answer may be obvious.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Excellent find indeed. This is the kind of real life mystery i enjoy. I would very much hope this to be true. If it were to be, from what it sounds like the alien structures have a well natural defense, being that we have no immunity's to the virus these may have on them. I believe that if expeditions were done hundreds of years ago, those people may have died from the virus, or the one eyed monster inside. Which is why we do not here a lot about it today

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The item from Mongolia looks a lot like a Golem, a kind of robot with a clay body apparently built by Jewish esoterics for millennia. I've read that they often bore a Hebrew glyph on the forehead, similar to the marking in the photo.

In particular, the "Mongolian" image resembles the famous Prague Golem.

There may be no connection, but the similarity is remarkable.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Great Thread! F'd and the S!

Had never heard of this previously. As one poster already mentioned – this is one of the reason you HAVE to love the internet.

There are plenty of tales of strange local places from where I grew up. I guess every place on Earth has their own local legends and I'm sure most of which have yet to be told.

It was great to read about this Siberian mystery. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BookScout

The item from Mongolia looks a lot like a Golem, a kind of robot with a clay body apparently built by Jewish esoterics for millennia. I've read that they often bore a Hebrew glyph on the forehead, similar to the marking in the photo.

No, that's definitely a Golem figurine. I recognized it immediately. I'm not sure if the Russian-to-English translation is accurate, but if that website is saying that the Golem is an "alien artifact" (or that it was even found anywhere outside of the Czech Rep) then I can assure you the content and/or its author is bogus. Not to say that the domes are bogus, but that particular site loses credibility.

Examples of other (nearly identical) Golems:
robotika.cz...
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Russia often has problems with mining the gems because the ground is so completely frozen most of the time. In fact, in some areas they only have a short window of time (a month or so) out of the year to be able to even get to these gems.

So I wouldn't dismiss the fact that some of these structures might be associated with mining, or the acquisition of gemstones.

As far as the CZ's, they are generally made in labs, and I don't know why a structure would need to be placed in the ground in frozen Siberia to make those.

But looking for real diamonds...I wonder. Also, I don't mean to ramble, but of course their mines would look nothing like ours, due to the deeply frozen ground. We don't experience anything that frozen, anywhere in the U.S. They would need a different method....

First off, very cool. I have no Idea what they might even begin to be. If some one was to go exploring you have my admiration.

Second, No, Russia has no problem mining anything. Equipment is pretty strong these days. Permafrost would be like digging into a well frozen dirty snowbank. The Northern most points of Siberia would have about 2 1/2 months of summer, and only maybe the first foot of permafrost would melt (in a very hot summer).

Third, Although some of you may have dis-owned Sarah Palin, Alaska is still part of the US, and they most definitely experience permafrost of about the same depths as Siberia.

Their mines look like big holes in the ground. Thats not very different from how you would mine any other mineral.

Just because the ground is cold, doesn't mean you can mine. The problems come in getting equipment and shelter to the location. Look at the Diamond mines in the Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut. Cost an arm and a leg to set up, never mind the environmental impact and Local cultural upheavals. Companies like BHP Biliton, Diavik, etc biggest challenges are logistics and keeping everyone happy and quiet.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Aaaah, this is such a fascinating story...! I wonder if there's any truth of it? Is there any evidence that the folklore cited is actual folklore and not made up, the way that the "Nuclear War in the Baghvad Gita" stuff is? It could easily be just made up by modern folk -- the "tower" thing doesn't sound particularly folklorey to me... I'm not saying it's not genuine folklore, but is there any evidence that it is?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
it must be a Flying Saucer wreckage that crashed from suicide attack

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAmI

Originally posted by NightFlyer96
Forgive me if this is a stupid idea - but couldn't somebody use google earth to find these disks?

I have been trying and I found the rough area in which they are supposed to reside, yet due to the lack of imaging around that area I doubt one would be able to make out an object such as these.
In addition to simple lack of resolution, you have the issue of government blackouts and whiteouts. You can see this very clearly at Windsor, Ontario, for example. Detroit is very clear and crisp, halfway across the river, blocksville!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BookScout

Oh, yeah, robot... that's a nice way to put it! More like a demonic entity bound into a clay body through very evil magic spells. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Hebrew black magic!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

They land on Earth and want some minerals. So they customize a whole new species to do - DITCH DIGGING WITH SHOVELS. Like why not use some robotic technologies or something advanced?

They can get minerals and diamonds anywhere. Earth has something much more valuable .... souled beings. This is why they came, this is what they want and this is what they have been doing for thousands of years.

We have become so heavily programmed that few can break out of the traps they set against souled beings, draining humanity's energy, and we seem to gladly give it to them thinking we have no other option. My friends, this has been going on for nearly 300,000 years. It is no wonder most people are ignorant of these facts and refuse to recognise the trap humans are in.

Can people even get one sleep filled eye open for a peek?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
This really should be investigated... especially now that interest is at a peak with such shows as UFO Hunters, Monster Quest, Mystery Quest etc..

Interesting that they describe the domes as copper, but not copper [much more durable]. Doesn't sound like something naturally produced by vulcanism.

Considering the amount of time modern man has been around, that leaves plenty of time for the development of advanced technology hundreds of times over. Perhaps these are the remnants of one such civilization... maybe with nuclear technology, considering the accounts of radiation poisoning-like symptoms displayed by people who were near these structures for extended lengths of time.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

I am so glad you've brought this up here. For a time before I visited this site, this was one of the main things I had researched. All very cool stuff, the only issue in my mind, how come no one has gone there recently and taken legitimate photos of these half sunken domes? Nonetheless, a very, very cool topic

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Siberia has more ancient megaliths and dolmens than the rest of europe combined all well preserved yet we were never tought about its history. It is strangely avoided dispite the overwhelming archeological evidence. The culture in the european part of russia was flourishing as far back as 28,000bc. The silence about russias past from the mainstream has lead some to think there must be much to hide. These domes may have been from the vedic migrants who were fleeing NNE into siberia to escape pursecution, their great knowledge was seen to be a threat to the princes and the ruling bodies at the time and they were being burnt at the stake like in western europe. This is thought to have occured up to as late as 1000 years ago. There are living descendents of these people alive today, one has so much knowledge its unbelievable she doesnt even frequent a library, her name is Anastasia from the ringing cedars of russia. Edgar cayce predicted "out of russia will come the hope for the world" now he may have been refering to ancient wisdom or archeolgical anomilies yet to be found in the vast siberian tundra, rather than the russian torsion physics or et disclosure. The mainstream is ignoring russia and its too damn cold for just anyone to trek in their without local knowhow so Id suggest we sould listen to russians (with translators) who visit the isolated people who know where to look for anomalies untill it gets to the point where the mainstream cant ignore it and some real finding start to happen.

[edit on 17-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 17-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
For anyone proposing the idea that the "sickness" which does seem similar to radiation poisoning, is due to nuclear tests, or that the structures themselves are from tests, needs to remember that the locals claim both things go back, even thousands of years.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I've been looking around the Russian websites to see if there are any photographs or other accounts to add to the OP. The same guy that is in the FT is interviewed on a site that offers a diagram of a 'cauldron.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be4ec71a55d1.jpg[/atsimg]

That figure reminded me of the God warriors from Nausicaa: Valley of the Winds. I'm posting some links to the pics for you. I wonder if the artist knew of these figures and this place...

Quoted from Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind " The God Warriors created by man, to do battle and wage wars destroyed the human kind and the planet in seven days".

upload.wikimedia.org...
www.bookmice.net...

and one without the "skin"
www.utdallas.edu...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hello! I've been away from ATS for a while and i just wanted to relay my belated thanks to those who have added more to this thread. I'm not sure if there have been any developments on the subject but I'll be sure to return if I find anymore interesting information on the subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join