It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
That would be a really great place for some science or UFO show to investigate. I woulder if the UFO Hunters have checked this out? It would be a neat field trip, let's go...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Guys guys... can't you see the fackt of no photos means there was a purpose to those nuclear bomb testings? They said it was tests but in reality they were hiding evidence... since a hammer can't smash that nor can a knife, let's nuke it before people realize what this is. It sure was important... I have no idea what it was but i'm guessing alien work...

edit on 15-9-2010 by Stawl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I've been looking around the Russian websites to see if there are any photographs or other accounts to add to the OP. The same guy that is in the FT is interviewed on a site that offers a diagram of a 'cauldron.'

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be4ec71a55d1.jpg[/atsimg]

Now we know the exact GPS-coordinates of the "boiler", and if the other expeditions will want to go in our steps, we can pass the information gathered. "Ivan Matskerle acknowledged that he would again visit Russia. After all, there riddles - field nepahanoe. "For example, in the territory of Yakutia are a lot of interesting puzzles. There is a lake Labynkyr, Hayyr and gate, which, according to the evidence of Soviet geologists, lives a monster. In addition, in the territory of Yakutia are the bones of mammoths, but there is evidence that in the late 19 th century Yakut hunters have seen living mammoths. And, supposedly, in their search for a group of young people went from Yakutsk and never returned - disappeared in the taiga. And only six months later found one of the participants, who went mad and told some strange things. About this legend, I would like to know more detail at this time, but not enough time. I also read that in the Urals is a mysterious valley of death, where people disappear. There, a strange fog, and people found there with a strange reddening of the skin, similar to traces of bleeding.
Russian website

He's quite a character and would probably be pretty popular in the West. He's taken explosives to the Mongolian desert to try and flush out the legendary critter...Mongolian Death Worm. He's led an expedition to discover the castles in Stoker's Dracula. He's been to Madagascar looking for a tree that kills people too..all great crypto adventures...

He apparently dug up this alien looking item in Mongolia...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa7ff67d5c91.jpg[/atsimg]

"I remember one of our trip - to Madagascar, where we searched for traces of wood-eating. Instead of trees, feeding on people, we found there trees "kumanga", which is called "diabolical". This tree, which can kill from a distance. Their pollen is poisonous, in calm weather around the tree formed a poisonous space. If a branch of the tree sits a bird, then immediately drop dead, and if a person sits down to rest under it, it would not wake up. Then the locals found his skeleton and begin to suspect that a tree devouring all living things. These trees grow only in one part of Madagascar, and the natives are so afraid that burn. "
Same as above

I found an English rendition of the Russian website above that offers similar details to the FT article...Mysterious cauldrons in Siberia´s “ Valley of Death ” More links at the foot of this article repaste...Yahoo Groups

Need I say...

WOOKIE!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

pictures of the domes,not drawn in pencil would be nice.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This thread is really cool I read through all 8 pages and wish there was more info on the subject. Has there been any new info on this since last year? I really wish someone could explore this although the costs and effort it would take are tremendous due to the conditions in Siberia. I also have a feeling the Russian Government has an interest in keeping people like us away from places like that one.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
He apparently dug up this alien looking item in Mongolia...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa7ff67d5c91.jpg[/atsimg]

Funnily enough, it looks EXACTLY like a prop from an old czech movie, The Emperor and the Golem...

dcairns.files.wordpress.com...
www.vosizneias.com...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It's all "said", and "believed", with local "legends" and "tales".

As has been said, if they know where they are, there would be concrete evidence of their existence rather than suggestion and stories.

Plus, the very fact that this area was used for nuclear testing suggests that anything the locals may have found will probably be observation posts. Nothing unusual to us, just unusual to them.

Seriously, there are many places on Earth where if you turned up with an iPhone you'd become a God and be embedded in local legend for centuries as a mythical being who was able to "create thunderous sound" and "ignite the air with fire"

Just because our media suggests that we are all connected with modern tech doesn't mean that this is the case, especially for some extreme outer regions.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

There's a LOT of weird things scattered around the wastes and wilderness of Russia. I suppose some of it may be from the Soviet era..or all of it!

I know this thread is dead, but I still would like to have a shifty at the image captures you took. Looked in your media and it was empty. Do you still have them? Or even some coordinates that I can just put into my GE?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread ..There is so many unexplored areas on this planet i have to say ive never heard about these domes before..To bad there isn't any pictures but the illustrations are nice to look at ..I'm going to spend some time researching this mystery..Thank you op for this wonderful thread its an eye opener..S&F Peace, sugarcookie1..This thread is well worth bringing back to life

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

This is pretty interesting stuff so thank you so much for posting it. Of course it will be interesting research for us and who the heck know whats in siberia??? Wow thanks again. This gets a star from me.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chonx

Intriguing, any more information?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just learning about this place in Siberia from the Ancient Aliens show on the History Channel ("Aliens and Evil Places" episode). Utterly fascinating! Too bad there hasn't been a more recent, well-funded research trip to the Valley of Death to thoroughly survey and collect comprehensive, real data about the area. Someone should put a bug in Jesse Ventura's ear about it.

Actually, wouldn't it be great if the owners of ATS had the extra cash laying around that they could use to muster up and send out highly qualified science and research teams to investigate some of the more interesting and believable discoveries (like this one!) that pop up here on the forums? I would totally donate $$$ to a fund like that!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I saw this on Ancient Aliens as well and it was the first time I'd ever heard of it. The first thing I thought of was this:

I'm absolutely fascinated by this story, though. Sure, I suppose it could just be "folk lore", but I'm not so convinced that it is. The uniqueness of what's being described and the consistency of the descriptions just don't sound like something that was just made up. It sounds like people are really describing real artifacts that they have encountered. I so wish someone would find one of these things and get a good picture of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow, I can't believe that I missed this thread. There needs to be a Mysterious Places forum on ATS instead of posting vastly information stuff like this in a Paranormal forum loaded with boring threads.

Seriously, under-explored Russia has too many secrets. I love this story

The one thing that I noticed from the FT link in the opening post is the Yakutian Legends section describing some kind of war between the "demons" that involved great fireballs and left the land uninhabitable (also people get sick in the region, as evidenced by a few of the claims such as hair falling out or openings on the skin).

Now consider the Indian "mahabharatha". I'm not an historian, but I know that its an ancient story depicting what is interpreted to be a nuclear war between various Indian tribes, perhaps 3000-4000 years ago.

AND there was a popular thread on ATS before about some mysterious location in southern Russia, close to India, that was apparently connected to the story of the mahabharatha. I remember some of the discussion in that thread claiming that there were ancient Indian-made structures buried deep in muck under some Russian lake.

I believe that the Yakutian mystery and history is probably connected, with an advanced Indian civilization nuking each other viewed as demons by early Siberian pioneers.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
No pics or anything. I can't believ this got 8 pages with just sketches and folklore. Everyone has always been mystified by siberia and almost anything russian. Let this thread die unless someone can actually get a pic.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
No pics or anything. I can't believ this got 8 pages with just sketches and folklore. Everyone has always been mystified by siberia and almost anything russian. Let this thread die unless someone can actually get a pic.

So because there's no pics laying around the internet means its not real? I'll trust folklore over some internet pictures any day.

I've actually ventured out into the world outside of cement cities before, deep into the wilderness where humans have lived for thousands of years without pictures or other such technology and they have much more powerful stories that a lot of crap that I've heard of on here by armchair theorists (especially the alien nuts).

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
if you go to youtube www.youtube.com... or just type in alien mystery domes and click on Mysterious domes in Siberia - radioactive UFO weapons? there is an 8+min documentary on it

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by azza5540
if you go to youtube www.youtube.com... or just type in alien mystery domes and click on Mysterious domes in Siberia - radioactive UFO weapons? there is an 8+min documentary on it

Thanks for that...I was wondering where this thread was headed next.....keepin it alive for another day

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Wow, this is amazing! I just watched the clip from Ancient aliens episode. So they think these domes are weapons? People still get sick when they go there? That expedition couldn't even try to visualize the domes underground?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
*reactivated*

Bangs and thumps from the valley of huge coppery pots.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join