It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier UFO Case

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I've been on this site for a year now, i've seen many interasting abduction/ufo cases but none as interasting as this one which surprizes me because i've known about this one for along time.

this is still in my belief the best, most important, and only believable abduction story in my mind

this video is about 2 hours long so give yourself time. The first time i saw this video a couple years ago changed my preseption in life and it will never be the same again.

www.youtube.com... 1 of 12

what really interasts me about this video, some of their "space ships" looks exactly look the dooms bell hitler made, EXACTLY.

and the boys first contact was a "Pair shaped object" (BELL? Doomsday bell?)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
or anyone that knows about this story, what do you think about it?

some of those space mission pictures are just unbelievable, damn chinise dont just own the population of the world but they are older then any other race on the planet by 5%

I never believed the sun could make people on earth Pitch Black, concidering there are culturs living ON THE EQUATER, and they are just a fine sandy brown, and the've been exposed to the harses levels the earth can offer. It really blows my mind

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh great, Billy Meyers...
This should be a lively topic, because as everyone in the UFO investigation field knows, there is NOTHING controversial about the Meyers case...nope, everyone totally agrees this is the silver bullet.

Expect little more than "Wow, Billy makes me believe" posts...even by skeptics.

(quietly puts on a flameproof suit and makes popcorn for the show)

edit-aliens stole my spellchecker-

[edit on 16-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Ha, I can tell your new here.
just about everyone on this site has gone through their billy meier phase. The consensus is that he's an obvious hoaxer. You should be able to find plenty about him by using the search tool.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ok, will actually contribute to this thread beyond sarcasm:

The Meyers story first off is great sci-fi. It is a perfect mix of fantastic alien friends, sex, adventure, hope, etc...and if I found a genie whom granted me a wish, I would wish for the Meyers universe to be real to some degree (without him being the critical role in all this).

Now, the reality

First, there is no evidence whatsoever backing up his claims...thats the cold fact.

Now, to counter his claims, you have his ex whom said he made it all up, used plates and trash can lids and all sorts...including models.
Billy himself likens himself to Christ, Moses, and any other supercool cult personality in history. basically saying he is the reincarnation of these personalities.
He says he is the only person on earth allowed to talk to these aliens, therefore anyone but him on the planet earth having encounters are liars.

Most photos he has is either exceptionally easy to debunk, or just plain silly. Some are pretty neat though..I especially liked the ones of his "time travel" experiences...

I think Billy Meyers is a great sci-fi concept creator...but as far as a genuine erm...abductee...ya, not sold on that at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i think the allagash abductions is more believable then this!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
HAHAHA!

Dont fall for it OP. I once fell for his claims spent many hours watching lectures that were done on him and only to find out there is more evidence debunking his claims then there are supporting his claims.

The fact that he took the dinosaur picture and it was later discovered that he took it from a childrens book is what really did it for me. Im not even going to mention the trash can saucers he created hahaha. It is obvious your new here, but one advice i offer is always check into past threads before you create one. you will learn far more that way.

Also, SPELLCHECK, my man...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have often wondered if Billy Meier hadn't seen or maybe even had contact with UFO's at some point, and then tried to blow the whole thing up for financial gain and fame. I'll admit SOME of his pictures of UFO's are pretty impressive, but for the most part this guy is a total hoaxer.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here is the thing, even if Meier is telling the truth I STILL DO NOT TRUST THE "SPACE BROTHERS"

Anything looking that homogeneous just spells trouble (i.e. Eugenics and other disgusting practices)

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

G'day sv gravity 800

Unfortunately Meier is a proven serial hoaxer.

I suspect the mods will consign this thread to the hoax forum.

However don't give up.....there's plenty of decent material on ATS & out there to investigate.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If you look real closely.. isn't that Billy's face as the HOAX forum icon?

That's my contribution, i guess I should say something useful other then ridiculing billy. Some of his photos are pretty neat, the others like referenced to trash can lids and stuff, yeah. Even if he was a real contactee at some point, creating subsequent hoaxes is the wrong way about improving your story. At any rate, there's enough UFO stuff out there from around the world, we don't really need Billy's story.

At the end of the day, whether you believe or not, who cares? Remain open about EVERYTHING, even when you think you are right. Open-minds allow new perspectives.

At this point in my life, proving to myself aliens exist really has no impact on it, but damn I'd love to see the government admit it, even if it was for a malicious purpose to confuse people. It would be entertaining! I think many people are open to the idea, especially given our limited yet stunningly yielding astrological skills on this planet. But what can you do? At any rate I think the wheels are in motion and the truth about this or even a fabricated and government stamped explanation will surface in the near future. There are just too many cases, too much pressure from people to expose this stuff. I don't actively push it since its of a non-interest. I still get the impression this is all a dream or some game show I wandered into with amnesia. Just wait till I get my hands on those X-ray glasses and see you for what you are! WE live, THEY DIE.

haha whatever.
I'm just havin' fun. But Billy, don't know so much about his crediBILLY-ty.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

G'day again sv gravity 800

You can see this has now been moved to the hoax section.

This should give you a very strong indication as to what you are dealing with regarding Meier.

If you would like to read some interesting material, have a look at the threads collating major cases at the top of the UFO forum page.

At the risk of gratuitous self promotion, here's a case I find interesting (the '94 Nellis UFO):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
He's an interesting character in our time for sure.

People who have actually gone over there an interviewed the people around him generally come back believing his story.

Others point to the trash can lid and other photographic anomalies and label him fake.

He's predicted a few things, such as the highest point on Earth, before others have soooo..

gl in your Billy quest. Unless you want to have an avalanche of people on you screaming he's fake, take a lot of time to review his material before speaking more.. there's a tone of it out there.

Also read the threads... one of his is in the top ten longest threads ever on ATS I believe.

b

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'll repeat what others are saying here. You unfortunately ran into a famous hoaxer who was not very good at faking evidence. Among the most notable items were the photo's of graphics in the age of dinosaurs that he claimed as bad quality photo's of the real thing. Even the book he took the photo's of has been found.

Don't be discouraged though. Plenty of unexplained cases to keep you busy for years and we never know what will pop up tomorrow.

Studying the Billy Meier hoax is quite entertaining on its own.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Uha, Hi all,

Don't know which part if any is Bull? But I believe most of Meier's case is the real deal. It stands up to Adamski's notes too.

Hecklers be aware, as you have only done half to none of the full research on Meier you might consider doing. In support of this strangeness, I pass along and Adamski's book. It's quite remarkable if you get through it all:

INSIDE THE SPACE SHIPS, 1955
www.angels-light.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
for all you who say this is a hoax watch the billy meier documentary. its on youtube (type in "contact billy meier") and it should be the first thing that pops up. You'll know youve got the right video when you see that it was made in the 70's or possibly the 80's. It's a very professionaly made video done by a crew of investigators. They take the evidence from the Meier case (photographs, videos, metal samples etc.) and very carefully scrutinize it with the help of proffesionals from a variety of different fields, also with the help of all the latest equipment of the time and come to the conclusion that this is not a hoax. Check this video out and then tell me what you's thinks.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

no evidence whatsoever? Ha! watch this and get back to me www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

yup,very interesting case

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
To all you Billy Meier believers, I say use the SEARCH button first and evaluate the probablities on how true it is.

This has been around for a long time and known to be a hoax for a long time.

See this thread for links to pics that Billy claims are photos he took. One of the first is a claim he took pics of real dinosaurs. Yet someone found that it was just an blurry, overexposed photo of an illustration from a book.

Lame...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
My strong belief is that this Billy Meier.. and probably the guy in the video telling his story are affiliated with a multinational group supressing super technologies like antigrav and zero point energy.

This is also how I view Bob Lazar and John Lear as well.

I think Billy Meier was Bob lazar 1.0.

The reason I believe this is because my dad saw the same craft both Lazar and Meier show in their photos in a close encounter on a highway out in the middle of nowhere in NothEastern Washington state in the late 60s. It was hovering by the power lines running along the road and made no noise and no wind. He saw it at point blank range.

When you take all this info and combine it with the info laid out in The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook - Non Fiction, it is easy to see what is going on.

www.scribd.com...

I also suggest researching Hal Puthoff, SRI and Ingo Swann's book Penetration

www.scribd.com...

So remember.. all this alien stuff is disinfo IMO.. to hide the real issue -- which is antigrav technology and zero point energy which the Germans had been working on at the end of the war - foo fighters seen over Germany.

I also believe that it may be possible that the information Bob lazar laid out in one of his videos about how the craft works could be partially true.

He claims element 115 is impossible to get on Earth.. but if you have Zero Point energy -- limitless power -- it allows you to trasnmute materials. Hutchinson has done this.

So when he says you can't get it on Earth maybe he is partially telling the truth because they manufacture it on the Moon or Mars in government bases.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by 8311-XHT]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join