It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pleiadian Mission - Billy Meier UFO Case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh dear!

No wonder the ufo subject gets laughed at
Every thing about the case has been debunked. From his photos,movies, to his so called predictions. It really amazes me that some people still believe this rubbish!

But the billy mieir case has attracted so may people because of him. In fact, its more like a cult now, and these people you can't argue or reason with, its impossible!

I remember the footage that shows a ufo by a tree, and another ufo flying round a tree by a farm house. The funny thing is, these tree's never existed, they were never there. When he was questioned about it, billy said the aliens destroyed the tree's lol But in reality, he used model tree's, in fact, the same model tree for different locations.

Oh yes, and who can forget that raygun photo lol

Please! dont believe this crap! There are so many good ufo cases out there.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Jay-Morris, just remmeber that if Billy Meier and company make themselves look like nuts or a hoaxer then it ruins the credibility of anyone that sees these government craft and tries to tell anyone about them.

I think the Nazi's made these saucers this shape because the shape makes them difficult to detect with radar. The by product of this in WWII is that when US and British pilots saw them they were spooked thinking they were alien crafts or soemthing weird. Then when our military investigated they discovered that this was in fact German technology not aliens. BUT it gave them the perfect way of hiding this technology from the general population and even the rest of the military.

If you watch a documentary called Billion Dollar Secret with Nick Cook.. he interviews an aircraft designer from the 50's who was told to design jets with the profile of a flying saucer from the front. I think this was also because of the radar stealth characteristics.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

At the end of the day, the billy mieir case, and others like it destroy the ufo field. And the reason for this are the people who are blinded by their desperation for this to be real, and logic goes out the door.

I have debated with many mieir believers, and no matter what you say, they are not interested. Im just glad im not like that!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I agree with you that it destroys the credibility of anyone claiming to see UFOs -- whether they are alien or government,

I think this is the purpose of Bob lazar and John lear, too. Same with Hal Puthoff and the Remote Viewing project group claiming to contact aliens -- same with astronauts making these claims.

All of this is disinfo in my opinion. But remember.. the best disnfo includes real info. My dad saw a craft EXACTLY like the one Lazar and Meier show and they just happen to swear is an alien craft. So to me it is obvious the craft is governemnt and that is the real part of the disinfo -- the alien part is not.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by 8311-XHT]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

im tellin ya, watch the whole video www.youtube.com... and you can see that its NOT A HOAX!! Many professionals from many different fields scrutinize every scrap of evidence with professional equipment and prove it to be true before your very eyes!!

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jubanese
...and you can see that its NOT A HOAX!!

Sorry, but that single painting of the dinosaurs that he photographed and intentionally blurred to was evidence enough of his deception.

Plus, ray guns attached with hoses and cables? Aliens in bacofoil?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

im tellin ya, watch the whole video www.youtube.com... and you can see that its NOT A HOAX!! Many professionals from many different fields scrutinize every scrap of evidence with professional equipment and prove it to be true before your very eyes!!

I get really annoyed with blind believers in this subject. They want to believe so much, that their reason goes out the door.

Ok, you post, or link to a photo, or footage of meiers you think is real. And i bet it will be de-bunked straight alway with good evidence against it.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

I agree.

...you can see that its NOT A HOAX!! Many professionals from many different fields scrutinize every scrap of evidence with professional equipment and prove it to be true before your very eyes!!

Jubanese - are you being serious or are you just winding us up?

I mean, to the believers of Billy Meier and his UFO rubbish - please go here and LOOK at the picture.

This isn't opinion, it isn't a coincidence. It's fact - visual proof that Billy photographed a picture by Czech painter Zdenek Burian and pawned it off as a real life photo of a dinosaurs from a time travelling trip

Why do the believers refuse to investigate? Why do they refute the blatant evidence in from of them? Sigh.

Sure, I'd love it to be true. And while I do believe in UFOs, aliens, etc - I want proof. And the fact that Billy lied about one pic means you cannot take the rest of his outlandish claims seriously.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by noonebutme]

[edit on 31-8-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I know. I remember having a debate with a meier believer about the raygun photo. He said there is no toy that looks like that gun lol My God! that looks too cheap to be a toy, and was clearly made by meier or one of his followers. There is not one photo that can be posted that will not be proved fake, or video.

So, come on meier believers. Post something that you think is the real deal from meier. I bet no one does.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
What makes me laugh are the believers who say that no one can replicate the meier photos and footage, which is a load of rubbish. I have seen them replicated many times, and in fact, look better than the meier rubbish. Here are two video. You van see the rest HERE

[edit on 31-8-2010 by Jay-morris]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

And one of the worst aspects about this entire thing is the diservice Billy boy does to the real UFO community - to those that actually try to employ scientific methods to analyse and find real evidence.

Sucks. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be called a paid-disinfo agent or something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well, looks like the meier gang will not be returning to this thread to defend their Messiah, bit they will carry on believing him!

Sigh

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My compliments for the the recreations made by Langdon but the devil regarding Meier's movie and film evidence is in the details. The recreations don't in detail resemble Meier's evidence. I've already pointed out a serious problem regarding the Meier photo #844 recreation in another thread. No replies. Such details show that the evidence at least is very difficult if not impossible to hoax.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reasoner7

What photo/video is that then. Post it on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ah my old favorite topic. It's been a long time.

To OP, If you're free, I suggest you read my most favorite Billy Meir thread. It was posted by Gazrok. Michael Horn was participating before he get banned. Lmao. Jritzman was there, countering Michael Horn. Study the analyst done by ATS members and read their critical minds. I bet you going to be amazed by the details. It's has 66 pages but it was very interesting.

Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax: Discussion By Gazrok

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Ok here some points

Check out Diletosso (sp?) edge identification analysis.
The branch that is subtily visible in front of the craft in photo #164 in good reproductions.
The fact that in one film segment the UFO is eclipsed by the hill top.
The fact that in the same segment at some point two craft are visible during the jump.
The fact that the UFO doesn't move during that segment.
The fact that the clouds keep changing during the jump while the UFO jumps.
The fact that the UFO in the Rumlikon movies hovers in an unique way.
The fact that haze effect in the Bachtelhornlie photos.

Such facts show that the difficult-to-fake-level obviously is much higher than all those laymen wants us to believe.

BTW, Meier's Geisteslehre (Spiritual Teachings) is what really is important in the case is the best evidence.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

If yoy are so confident, then post photos/footage that you believe to be real, then we will go from there.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Well, It's sad that Billy Meier's close friend was here claiming Billy Meier's evidences was hoaxed and replaced by MIB agent. Not only that, he also claimed Billy Meier's life is threaten by MIB. There you go. Your 'fact' of Meier evidence is not 'fact' anymore. Or do you wish to claim that MIB return Meier's old real evidences?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

i looked at all of you guys's evidence but i still flat-out believe it's true because of this one particular documentarie done back in '78: www.youtube.com...

now, you guys have definatly debunked all of randy winters' so called evidence, but nobodys debunked the # off of the above youtube link. That documentary was headed up by a team of professionals that used (at the time) state-of the-art equipment and a whole slew of experts in various fields to reach their conclusions. They tested things ranging from pictures, metal samples, sound

so watch that or skip ahead to where they start testing #.
nobody's debunked that #

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

i find it laughable that you guys insist on someone posting info that proves this to be real when i have posted this link www.youtube.com... 4 times now. None of you have watched it and im sure never will. You guys say to use the search tool to find evidence proving this to be a hoax, when all the search tool brings up is evidence that was never even included in the original documentary: www.youtube.com... For a site dedicated to strange phenomenon i'm surprised that it consists mainly of close-minded, biased people that are quick to jump to conclusions. Oh, and heres the link again in case you didnt see the first 2 www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join