It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the End of America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Also, those ridiculous tea party groups who pretend to be "close to the people" are mostly funded by BIG BUSINESS. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, but is a bear in a duck costume...guess what, it probably isin't a duck.

People need to STOP listening to idiotic slogans and make an effort to educate themselves. Try to find FACTS instead of using opinionated blogs as your "news source".

The tea party groups are pretending to be something they're not, and the only reason they're successful is because the people are so stupid, they buy into slogans that sound good...no matter how ridiculous their statements are if you look up the facts and the funding list of those parties.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Only an American would consider their life to be finished when their money becomes worthless.

Maybe if the US actually had values and cared for the world and its people... but it doesn't. The US is run by corporations who only care about cost-effectiveness so only the rich can get richer and the working class people lose even more power.

Wtf are you talking about? Where in the article did it say anything about the end of an american life in result of the end of america? Keep your hate monger thoughts to yourself. You make yourself look like an idiot.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Good post and it's obvious that the end of America is coming.

This is the New World Order.

The New World Order is not a conspiracy anymore.

Bush talked about it, Obama, Clinton, Gordon Brown, Blair, Kissinger and more.

In order to have a New World Order you can't have a superpower so America is being destroyed.

This is why Obama set up this Council of Governors. This is the start of Obama's civilian police force.

No debate in the press and I asked people while I was out the other day do they know about these council of Governors and they didn't know and they didn't care. This is truly sad.

Here's some of the order:

EXECUTIVE ORDER

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COUNCIL OF GOVERNORS
By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America,including section 1822 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2008 (Public Law 110-181), and in order to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State governments to protect our Nation and its people and property, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Council of Governors.
(a) There is established a Council of Governors (Council).The Council shall consist of 10 State Governors appointed by the President (Members), of whom no more than five shall be of the same political party. The term of service for each Member appointed to serve on the Council shall be 2 years, but a Member may be reappointed for additional terms.
(b) The President shall designate two Members, who shall not be members of the same political party, to serve as Co-Chairs of the Council.

Sec. 2. Functions. The Council shall meet at the call of the Secretary of Defense or the Co-Chairs of the Council to exchange views, information, or advice with the Secretary of Defense; the Secretary of Homeland Security; the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counter-terrorism; the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement; the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs; the Commander,United States Northern Command; the Chief, National Guard Bureau; the Commandant of the Coast Guard; and other appropriate officials of the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Defense, and appropriate officials of other executive departments or agencies as may be designated by the Secretary of Defense or the Secretary of Homeland Security.Such views, information, or advice shall concern:
(a) matters involving the National Guard of the various States;
(b) homeland defense;
(c) civil support;
(d) synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and
(e) other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

See how the order ties civil support into Homeland Security and Defense.

They will try to use neighbor to spy against neighbor for the government in the name of terrorism. So many Americans might become paid spies for the Government and their job will be to spy on other Americans.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The proliferation of home fall-out shelters, particularly in America, was as a result of the Cold War, where the expectation that those Ruskies would nuke the West was blown out of all proportion by MSM propaganda.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by impressme

Yeah well, move here to Utah, and hide behind the Zion Curtain, featuring a bunch of nice obedient white Mormons, each of whom is supposed to have a year's supply of food stockpiled in the basement for religious reasons...

Jesus said, Do not worry about what you will eat or what you will wear.

Think I'll give the Morman Way a miss! Too much religion, not enough Faith!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Note:

Revolution comes from a Latin term meaning to turn around. It is connotative of repentance.

They are not always violent.

In fact a non violent form such as the one that occurred in Canada during the early Trudeau years can bare good fruit.

Unfortunately many only see a one sided plastic form when looking at the term not realizing that revolutions are as natural as birth and death.

No single man can stop a naturally occurring reset although the actions of a group can influence its direction and while using that leverage they can manipulate some of the outcomes.

The problem with revolution is the reaction of those involved are often knee jerk reactions rather then careful thought out plan.

Nobody knows the future perfectly so imo the demise of America is unlikely as both America and Canada are made up of people who came to this landmass to experience freedom so if freedom is stolen from them their will obviosly be push back from the masses.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Revolution maybe, the end of America not a chance!

The American people are too strong, we will prevail!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan

The foreign threats to the Western civilization today are pretty lame in terms of raw power. Neither Iran, North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Russia nor other unstable nations who are constantly in conflict, either with themselves or perceived enemies, stand little to no chance against a military West.

Neither Russia nor China, whom you did not mention, can not be described as 'lame'.

Too many 'free' Russians were raised in the Gulags, even the Russians don't want to openly discuss what happened to those people, what they became. Yeltsin is clearly a power-monger who desires dominance and the Russians fight territorial wars with other USSR provinces to control access for the pipelines.

Yet a handful of people can orchestrate an attack against WTC in America and set off bombs in Europe. How come? Because on the inside, we are weak

No, you are not weak! It is just that until 9/11, you thought yourselves unassailabe to all bar the nukes!

[edit on 16/2/2010 by teapot]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It seems that you americans have more related with the russians than you thought you wanted..both of you have been fu.ed three ways at the same time by your goverments..and lie to that the other is your enemy..

I feel sorry when i read story after story about lost hope..but try to see things this way..atleast you have woken up from the great sleep, and thats the first step to freedom..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
At what point in our history did we go from being people who knew that preparation and planning was necessary for survival to who we are today?

A similiar question,

At what point in our history did we go from being people that knew that Mah ha bone was necessary for survival to who we are today?

Mah ha bone preparation and planning

What, the builder!
____, a person that builds!
____, a person that works!

What, a person that thinks! preparation and planning

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

I wish it could be like this.TPTB want their NWO and the U.S.A. is
in the way.We won't go down without a fight.But,our country has
gotten too soft over the years.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I have a not so short list of things I would like you all to be aware of.

History of Wal-Mart

I know it is wiki, but still, the big evil walmart started out as a local store, but was run well and filled a need that people had.

How about Infant Mortality? If it were so bad would we have been abole to get it down this far?

Infant mortality

And how many people think it is easy to farm? Why do you think so many people left the farm in the industrial revolution? If it is was so great back in the "good ol' days" ask yourself why it changed at all. All locally grown stuff is the future? Say good bye to Bananas, Kiwis, most wine, tobacco, silks ect. ect. When you really look at it, the 'Only Local' movement really does not work out for all things. Its great when it comes to some things, like fresh fruit, local wines, Hand stitched leather bags, Houses, you dont really get more 'local craftsman' then the man who builds your house.

And to touch on the who pension bashing, how many of you want to talk to your wife about what to do with your unborn son should you be shot in combat? How many want to go to work for low pay and breath in toxic chemicals, and then have no right to sue? How many of you know that when you are in the military, you have your rights curtailed for the masses to enjoy the right to speculate? I know a few of you have, or will, but many of you speak about the military, or globalism, or the government as if it is some monster from the deep hell bent on death and enslavement. Want a look at what a world free of globalism, government and order looks like

Failed State: Somalia

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obinhi

History of Wal-Mart

I know it is wiki, but still, the big evil walmart started out as a local store, but was run well and filled a need that people had.

With apologies to Godwin, one could just as easily point out that Hitler started out as a struggling artist who really only needed a hug and maybe to sell a few paintings.

Not to mention that Sam Walton and his entire hideous clan quickly became a prime example of worker exploitation and law breaking, engaging in the kind of BS paperwork sleight of hand that is designed to oppress people and consolidate wealth.

Look into his struggles with minimum wage law in the early 60's. Hardly the friendly mom and pop store that does right by it's employees.

What's ultimately important to this discussion (though I didn't see anyone mention them prior to you), is how they act today. They buy almost everything from China, pressuring them to cut corners whenever possible to cut their prices ever lower, while doing everything they can to make sure that their employees are so poorly paid that they can only afford to shop at Wal-Mart.

And right there you have the difference between a ascendent and declining society. Henry Ford built his business on the idea of paying his workforce and suppliers well enough that they could afford to buy his cars. He expanded his business by lifting people up, and still managed to become spectacularly wealthy in the process. Wal-Mart and the Walton clan are far wealthier than Ford could have ever dreamed, but they accomplish it through a slash-and-burn destruction of American aspiration.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by RobertAntonWeishaupt]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
i am canadian, and everyone i've ever met, hates america, they are en empire, and like any empire, needs to end, nothing lasts forever.

so the day america finally colpases onto itself, i will go to the american canadian border and i will dance and sing queen "we are the champions"

and scream into arrogant america faces "NO TIME FOR LOSERS BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....OF THE WORLD!!!

sorry it's just i hate america very very much, starting wars for peace is like f**king for virginity, it just doesn't work!

edit: also 1812 canadians burned down the white house, and yes even though we are a peaceful nation, we hate america with a passion

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Anthony1138]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure what "end of America" means. I'm never going to stop being an American. I'm sure there is allot of Americans that feel the same way.
This is not the end, not even close.

We are always on guard from those who will try to bring an end to our way of life. Its not going to just "end " one day. I'm sure every American knows what we have is worth fighting for and is willing do so. I say good luck to those who think they can destroy us. Your going to need it!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
About time....

Sounds like the Elite will try cover their tracks by bringing down their own system... smart on their part... very smart....

Also, its just another Another Money Laundering Sceme
, by doing nothing and allowing these Elitist to keep doing business as usual,
we've put ourselves into a vicious circle that starts with our money and by the time it comes full circle it ends with no money back into our pocket...

Markets crashing... NOPE... not as long as we *the masses* support the bankers and have are money there.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by FoxStriker]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

If the opinion of a Canadian about America was worth anything I would actually be insulted by your post.

Just more of the little brother complex from north of the border.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Since America created itself without a clear cultural mandate, a culture formed itself around what the settlers here valued: profit, holiness and convenience. As they shared no immediate genetic or cultural or historical background, they had to start from the beginnings of culture in the new land: its agreement on the need for unrestricted religion and profit. "Individual rights" and the pretense of "freedom" followed as a means of justifying these basic needs, showing an inversion of the traditional order of creation in the making of a new state - ideology came after the fact of the new country's assembly, and was used to tie together what existed. It was as if spillover from other lands created a new "melting pot" of ideas as much as peoples.

What happens in a melting pot, of course, is that the original consistency of everything put in is destroyed and a new homogenous society emerges with less diversity than the original raw materials. In the United States, this was the streamlining of efforts to conquer a frontier and make from it a technologically-powerful superstate. Coupled with the religious basis of the separation from the old that was the hallmark of the settlers here, this drive to industry became the impetus for a new marketplace culture of America, which used its utilitarian preference for individualism to justify its own excesses in the pursuit of technological dominance.

This belief system is highly dangerous in that it cloaks greed as virtue and justifies rampant expansion at the expense of natural cultures, which are seen as an impediment to technological growth and thus, as not only expendable but obsolete. It is impossible to argue against a culture of no-value which claims it is not a culture, so those who throw up barriers to Americanism in their native lands are seen as luddites, communists, fascists, and other demonized types of people who "don't like our freedom."

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

On the other hand I am very positive that those who protect the President see the very same thing and I hope they are able to mount a counter strategy.

"Those who protect Obama"??? Are you kidding?? Obama was picked up carefully to be SACRIFICED by the Illuminati Freemasonry. Ain't North-American but I know he's a 32° Prince Hall Lodge Freemason, himself. An exclusive afro-american lodge and I'd been realizing that a negro NEVER would be elected president of USA or any Anglo-Saxon nation, EXCEPT if he was being used as a scapegoat of some huge plot. It's scandalous OBVIOUS.
However I can't imagine if he's aware what's going on or if he's t totally blind by the greed of power as every political men or if he's conscious part of the plot, but IMO Obama hardly will end his mandate. When I said he was picked up to be "sacrificed", I leave the interpretation of this word, open to anybody, 'cos could it be metaphorical, meaning an impeachment, a political sacrifice or could be literal, meaning you know what... There's something very sinister in the air... some nasty occult masonic ritual going on the shadows of power, something related with upcoming UFO disclosing, related to changing of solar activity, with galact alignments, cosmic bodies passing through our solar system and the return of ancient colonizers of Earth. Before people joking around this subject, take in mind that the Illuminati NWO agenda is depending on these events. All is connected. Freemasonry is ruling this planet for eras 'cos they are aware of ancient knowledge that 95% of ordinary people, use to laugh about. Also IMO something is messing up with Illuminati planes. The things aren't happening exactly as they want. They provoked two world wars and yet wasn't possible to install the NWO dictatorship. I think they are kinda desperate and the Obama government is their last shot before something big upcoming. They are pushing so hard the Obama hate propaganda, that american people will get into a domestic war before any economic recovering. I can feel that. Whoever planed to put a negro president in US government and funded his campaign, knew EXACTLY that it would happen, but I'm afraid that americans are 100% blind, don't seeing what's going on, they are taking the bait. What about Obama? Is he that dumb?? Is he that freemason scapegoat puppet??

Well, lets see what happens...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
i am canadian, and everyone i've ever met, hates america, they are en empire, and like any empire, needs to end, nothing lasts forever.

so the day america finally colpases onto itself, i will go to the american canadian border and i will dance and sing queen "we are the champions"

and scream into arrogant america faces "NO TIME FOR LOSERS BECAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....OF THE WORLD!!!

sorry it's just i hate america very very much, starting wars for peace is like f**king for virginity, it just doesn't work!

edit: also 1812 canadians burned down the white house, and yes even though we are a peaceful nation, we hate america with a passion

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Anthony1138]

What a load of crap.

I am Canadian and I love both countries..as well as britain..Scotland...I like Russia as well. So f off with this hate country crap..that is TRULY unCandian to spew hatred toward another country.

So f off with your insane canadian hate american propagnada.

READ YOUR FN HISTORY. WHO the hell think financed Canada...besides the HBC...who the hell payed for the railroad..Read the Last Spike

Who is our BIGGEST trading partner?

Ignorance at its worst.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join