It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for the End of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Prepare for the End of America

www.nationalexpositor.com

Mainstream financial news source MarketWatch is telling Americans to prepare for the worst, the end of America. In their article, "How to invest for a global-debt-bomb explosion," not only do they talk about the coming total economic collapse but they admit that there is a cabal of elite who are orchestrating it. Author of the article, Paul Farrell, extends the view as if it is widely accepted, that there is a "Happy Conspiracy" of global elitists who are operating behind the scenes to create a coming major economic disaster. The article encourages people to prepare by stockpiling necessi
(visit the link for the full news article)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Well I have been saying this for years now considering what the Bush administration did with their foreign policies and congress passing laws to allow the banking corporations to give lone out to anyone regardless of their past credit histories. When our big textile industries and car industries started moving overseas, taking the jobs with it. Not to mention, big corporations bringing in professionals from foreign countries on work visa's taking more jobs away, all in the name of saving big business a tone of money while pushing the American people in the unemployment lines.

The greed in this government and in their corporation who have swallowed up every mom & pop business in America.
The greed in the pharmaceutical corporations.
The greed in the insurance corporations.
The greed in the health care industries.
The greed on Wall Street.
The greed of deceptive banking.
The list goes on and on.

The greed is out of control, these companies are to give us less while raking in as much dough as they can for their greedy stockholders, who are never satisfied.

Folks, it time to start stocking up on dry goods and move out of the big cities and start getting prepared.

A revolution is coming.

www.nationalexpositor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-2-2010 by impressme]

+65 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Only an American would consider their life to be finished when their money becomes worthless.

Maybe if the US actually had values and cared for the world and its people... but it doesn't. The US is run by corporations who only care about cost-effectiveness so only the rich can get richer and the working class people lose even more power.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I remember being a toddler/child in the 70s...we had a home up north

at the bottom of the home was the basement of course...and carved into the basement and going deep down was a bomb shelter and a small yet somewhat cozy vault.

It was always stocked with tons of longevity foods...such as spam, bottled gallons of water, etc...

I want people to take a moment and reflect on this. in the 70s, my rather moderate parents had a house built with a bomb shelter and vault because they were fairly certain any day now America was going to fall.

I wonder how people felt in the mid 1930s.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

The united states still has a strong workforce ready to start working
anytime.You do need money in order to feed yourself and your family.
The only way to make money is to earn it.Those corporate whores,
who sold this country out for profits,won't allow americans to work anymore.They insist on foreign workers to fill job vacancies,foreign
companies to do work here.
I am wondering, just how much more will the american worker take,
before they decide to do something about it?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Aww hell if I get any more prepared Ill have to change my name to wal-mart The same ole doom and gloom

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Yeah well, move here to Utah, and hide behind the Zion Curtain, featuring a bunch of nice obedient white Mormons, each of whom is supposed to have a year's supply of food stockpiled in the basement for religious reasons...this is an okay perch to plan ahead for or dread post-Americanism from (as long as Yellowstone doesn't blow up and bury SLC in volcanic ash, of course)...any other US city obviously better?
Plus I believe Utah's state debt has a AAA rating, that can't hurt...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
...i've heard basically the same hooey for nearly 60 years and we're still here... things arent perfect, not even close, but thats the way its always been... this paranoia thang isnt helping anyone except the elite...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The united states still has a strong workforce ready to start working
anytime.

Bruce Springsteen " Foreman says these jobs are going boys, and they ain't
coming back , to your Hometown".

The US has had a massive exodus of manufacturing jobs, that never will

return.

Things may tick up after awhile, unemployment wise, but the quality of
high paying jobs are gone forever.

Even Mexico has been losing jobs to the Asian Continent .

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Yes I agree in the 70s my dad told me that a bank wouldn't cash his check (out of money, oil embargo) who knows but we lived to tell about it. Times are hard but we will survive to tell the tells just like our forefathers did its just another day in the good ole U.S.A.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It breaks my heart, because I love America, but at best...we may end up like Britainia after WWI...an empire in steep decline, riding on the laurals of yesterday.

At worst, we may end up as the Weimer Republic of the 1920s or like the Roman Empire...aka The Fall of Rome.

I would like nothing more than to be oh so wrong. 50 years is a long time...and to see where we were just 50 years ago. I'm prepared physically, however, I feel a sense of melancholy coming on.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Only an American would consider their life to be finished when their money becomes worthless.

Maybe if the US actually had values and cared for the world and its people... but it doesn't. The US is run by corporations who only care about cost-effectiveness so only the rich can get richer and the working class people lose even more power.

I read and re-read that article and OP's comments. Where in the world did you get that anyone considered their life to be finished from?

Sorry... sounds like American bashing again.

Also, I'd like to point out the extreme naivety of your comment. If you're thinking that business in America is any different from business anywhere else in the world today, then I suggest you read a little more. You do realize that these corporations you talk about are global, don't you? Do you honestly, in your heart of hearts, believe that all other governments in the world, besides the U.S., are filled with honest, hard-working citizens above greed?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I wont take to much to heart. The website that has this article has a whole lot of ads on the side to sell you survival type equipment. hmmm

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Not a problem, just obtained the right's to the domain name "America'sCollapse.com ", I think that'll cover it..... whaddya think???

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

You forgot to mention the greed of the unions, they've done alot to damage industries, automotive being a large one.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I have to say that title got me thinking for a second... Earth without the American goverment...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If the Fed collapses....the States still exist. The Federal Government exists only because the States allow it to exist. It would be damn near impossible to run a 50 state union with 50 different governmental bodies trying to conduct legislation for everyone. It would be a nightmare.

The states have sovereignty.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
real interesting text and theme in song..

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
You cannot fix a broken system through division, because whatever value is a step up on the pyramid from where you are assimilates you. You have to invent a different kind of society, and that may mean giving up comforting concepts like economy as defining your place, pleasure and personal happiness as the goal, or even that equality is possible. These concepts are the basis of the American (liberal democratic, capitalist) system and if assumed in any form, will become the top of the pyramid and over years of conflict and debate, will return as a default. Every society which has embarked on individualism as the top of its pyramid has followed this course and while it may take some years, there is no deviation within it.

If there is hope, and by that is not meant hope in an external sense like "maybe the unicorns/blues musicians/hobbits/technology will save us" but the idea of hope as trust in the power of our minds and hands, it is in the generations spawned of dysfunctional relationships. We've seen how our parents pursuing pleasure led to divorce, greed, bitterness and most of all, neglect of environment and family and culture and self in the haze of confusion brought on by the pursuit of pleasure through individualistic wealth, rights and freedoms. We need a better paradigm. Increasingly, among today's generations there is a desire to find a social system that does what is right first, and fits us into it, because we are no longer as concerned with pleasure and wealth as we are about the future. This, if done correctly, might constitute actual change instead of a covert restatement of the errors of our forebears.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think it comes down to one thing "GUNS" they want ours and the only way to do it is crash the system and take them by force. We are the last hold out of any strength in the world. And if they let us keep them the one world plan blows out the window. We will never let it happen and we will help free others. I believe we are on the verge of some pretty hard times just remember to hold onto the truth and your liberty. And never let them have your gun. Because with out it we will lose.

STAND TOGETHER DIE ALONE

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join