It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
cmon tauris, that would all be subjective to memory, plus some of us would not have been alive for those events....are u asking us "jumpers" to answer that off the top of our heads or should we use our friend googlester?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
1. Mandela died in prison in the 80s. It was insinuated that the prison guards did it.
2. Billy Graham died.
3. Australia did not have a pointed tip. It was by itself, except for New Zealand which was to its northwest. It was far away from any other landmass.
4. There were many bombings in the late 80s in Ireland. It was a very busy time for the IRA.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

YES!!!! that is what i remember, so do many others - my mom, however is 50/50 on this..........i dunno......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I've been coming here since the beginning, you just cant imagine how much this site has changed. Like minded huh? Just in the past year alone, threads like this have clogged this site daily. Sorry to sidetrack your powow of higher thinking, carry on.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I don't have 20 posts yet so can't U2U. Needless to say, I don't think this is a "Lost" thing. I'd buy the timeline shift. Perhaps someone went back in time and "fixed" things? That still doesn't explain the movement of Australia, though.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
cmon tauris, that would all be subjective to memory, plus some of us would not have been alive for those events....are u asking us "jumpers" to answer that off the top of our heads or should we use our friend googlester?

Sure it's all "subjective" ... but so are the claims that NZ was "remembered" to be on the west coast of Oz.

Now, everyone should know about the various historical events that I mentioned as they WERE pivotal points determining how the future "evolved" as a result of those actions ... well, perhaps with the exception of Sonny Bono

So if you have to use Google, encyclopedias or other reference material, then do so ... then see if the researched dates "agree" with what/when you personally believe.

In other words, if you're not exactly sure of the date that WWII ended but have some idea, then find that after researching you're WAY out ... then that could be either a faulty memory.

But if enough people agree that WWII ended in say December 1947, or that JFK died of a heart attack whilst sitting in the oval office, then could be a case for reality frame displacement.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

i have noticed the change in ATS too, like we're in another dimension!!!!

but seriously, something does seem a bit "off"....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

My mom was the one who pointed out the Mandela thing. At first I thought she was joking, and then I remembered it.

I think you need something to jog your memory, like a comment or something. I took it for granted that everyone knew these things until it was pointed out to me otherwise.

Someone in another thread mentioned that we may have a commonality. Do you have a "job" to do?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

d-day was 12/7/47 to me, my dad's bday is 12/6/47 and kennedy got shot by his driver didn't he?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

ur mom pointed out that mandela did or did not die? my moms says he is alive...

and yes, i have a "job" to do, i am indigo.....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I've been a long time reader of ATS, but never logged in and posted. Tonight's thread surprised me enough to make me do it. In the Australia thread someone posted suggesting there was a fake death for Mandela in the 90s. I wasn't talking about that period of time at all. Do you remember Mandela's death happening in the 80s like I do?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The current news says he is alive.

However, back in the 80s I remember it all over the news that he actually died in jail. The prison guards killed him. I know this sounds odd, but I remember it clearly.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
late 80's, early 90's - i was in 8th or 9th grade......then when he got elected i was like WTF?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Mom reminded me, "Don't you remember when the news said he died?" At first I thought she was crazy, but then it jogged my memory. I remembered hearing the announcement on the news.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
what u said kinda made my stomach drop - i should start a thread "for all those experiencing a dimensional shift" - i reminded mom she said that, but she said no.........

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner

d-day was 12/7/47 to me, my dad's bday is 12/6/47 and kennedy got shot by his driver didn't he?

D-day occured on 6 June 1944
End of WWII against Germany (VE day) 8 May, 1945
War against Japan (VJ day) 15 August, 1945

By your date of 1947, WWII had been over for almost 2 years.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Maybe people with "jobs to do" remember?

Some of the others who remember aren't on here right now. I'm glad this thread is open. It'll be interesting to hear from them later.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

history has not been my forte, thank you - but i always related my dad's bday to d-day - one down, how many more to go? nelson mandela?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

My stomach dropped, too, when I read that other people "knew" the same thing. I wonder when the time shifted? Do you think it happened in the early 90s?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

no idea - for me it shifts quite a bit...and it only goes like 2-3 lanes max, subtle differences...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join