It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. It KEEPS changing. I just meant that I don't think I was aware of that until the 90s.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by bryan2006

When did Billy Grahm die? Your talking about the reverend right?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
violater, i think billy died last year....and i must be in another dimension because normally there would be 8,123,465 debunkers on this.....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
synchronicity - family guy (adult swim) has an episode on time travel? and it has to do with the invasion of poland, nazi occupation, etc ....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think we needs to drop it

I remember Australia is further south and surrounded by ocean. I checked google map when saw the Australia & New zealand thread. Guess wat....Australia somehow swam up north

I dont wanna burn to death by non believers
or do u?

I'll keep it to myself and not going to argues or tell anyone about it

Just to let you know ur not alone

Excuse my English

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by x0shadow0x
I think we needs to drop it

I remember Australia is further south and surrounded by ocean. I checked google map when saw the Australia & New zealand thread. Guess wat....Australia somehow swam up north

I dont wanna burn to death by non believers
or do u?

I'll keep it to myself and not going to argues or tell anyone about it

Just to let you know ur not alone

Excuse my English

You're not alone, either. Ignore the flamers. Don't you find it interesting that so many of them don't remember where Australia used to be?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by x0shadow0x

good idea, thanks my shadow friend - let's just relate our time/dimension slips here - sound good? some weird # has been happening to me....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
hahahahaha - they're trying to flame us - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm not a big follower of time shift theory...but I do notice that it still takes Frasier exactly 10 minutes to get in a girl's pants, 5 days a week, sometimes more. That whale of a man must be so worn out. Imagine if a guy's who-ha got smaller everytime he 'did it'? That would settle the inequality thing, wouldn't it.

Wouldn't it be obvious if time were shifting though? Time is a hard dimension to figure out. One way to alter time would be to speed up the planet, shorten the seasons, if we still have them. (last year it was Winter nearly 9 months in Chicago). I don't really have anything to add to this topic, sorry. I'll try to follow it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Yes, I know the Billy Graham thing for sure, there was a huge funeral and everything. It was BIG news. His kid totally ran it into the ground.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I dont know if this have anything to do with what i'm doing for the past 2 weeks. I somehow interested in astral travel and practiced every nights. Only able to exist half through, need to work more on it i guess.

Today, for the first time in my life i got a very bad headache while thinking about the Australia stuff so i really dont wanna think about it anymore.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by x0shadow0x]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I think that if someone who lived in AUS/NZ area experienced the same time shift from the backward nz/aus the previous memory would leave very quickly , become more of a passing thought, due to the fact that they are in such direct proximity, etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Joined the site to post my two experiences of these so called "time line shifts". Very minor incidents but both have puzzled me for years. Not even sure I would categorize either as that, but here goes......

In 1989 when I was 14, my parents had a membership in the Columbia House VHS club. Those of you who remember this club know how they would send you a selection each month if you didn't mail your card in. Anyways, one month we got a VHS tape of a film called Pretty Woman. I distinctly remember the image, and now is of course a famous image of Julia Roberts. Like many unknown films sent to us, it was simply tossed aside.

In 1990 when this film was actually released, both me and my dad remembered getting the film through the mail a year earlier.

In 1985, Fats Domino died. I distinctly remember TV commercials at the time advertising cassettes/LPs in tribute. Thought he was dead for years, and then in 2005 when he was mentioned during the Katrina coverage, was in shock that he was apparently alive. Even my grandma remembered him dying years earlier, yet he is alive.

Like I said, two minor incidents but definitely odd. Not sure I believe in "time shifts", but there are clearly many things that humans cant explain or don't understand.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by x0shadow0x

ur post didn't really make sense, so lay off ATS for a few days......

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GNRevolution

checking in to say fats died awhile back - ima ask mom in tha morning....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
According to this site, Rev. Graham is alive.
www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

And for a little humor re Mandela
uncyclopedia.wikia.com...:Nelson_Mandela_dies_at_age_88

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Ok, so this very well could be explainable... I never thought it before- like this anyways.
I have hardly any pictures from before 2008. I used to have a bunch on my old computer and backed up on an external HD as well as on the SD card "I don't re-use SD cards" I prefer to treat them like film.

I noticed last winter that the pics where gone- Ya very easily could be a HD issue, but I also could not find the sd cards. I just figured I lost them. But I normally keep them in a safe place. It would make some sense I guess- Anyone else have this happen?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
berkgal, NO - GRAHAM AND MANDELA ARE DEAD - oops caps lock - but for realz, both those dudes died!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have been doing some research on this but as you all know there is little to go on. The only thing I could find was this.

TIME RIFT=
Some areas of space-time weaknesses known as a time rift (or temporal rift) through which people or objects may pass from one location in space-time to another.

The sad part of this is there is no way to prove any of this to any one. Only people that it has happened even believes such a thing can happen. I wish some one would do some real research on this but that will never happen. I my self think it may have happened to my (again) in just the past few weeks. My favorite songs that I know word for word have changed and movies that I have seen a dozen times have deleted scenes (nothing odd about that) but added scenes as well and even different endings. Now one or two things like this and I would not say any thing but there has been a lot of such changes like this in the past few weeks. I am at my wits end. This temporal rift is going to drive me nuts. It may drive us all nuts before it is over with.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bryan2006

u had pics disappear like on "back to the future"? cmon man.......for some reason i believe u tho.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join