It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
I have been doing some research on this but as you all know there is little to go on. The only thing I could find was this.

TIME RIFT=
Some areas of space-time weaknesses known as a time rift (or temporal rift) through which people or objects may pass from one location in space-time to another.

The sad part of this is there is no way to prove any of this to any one. Only people that it has happened even believes such a thing can happen. I wish some one would do some real research on this but that will never happen. I my self think it may have happened to my (again) in just the past few weeks. My favorite songs that I know word for word have changed and movies that I have seen a dozen times have deleted scenes (nothing odd about that) but added scenes as well and even different endings. Now one or two things like this and I would not say any thing but there has been a lot of such changes like this in the past few weeks. I am at my wits end. This temporal rift is going to drive me nuts. It may drive us all nuts before it is over with.

you know, i was gonna say that but you kinda beat me to it - and saved me a lot of typing....my mom also experiences partial slips - no idea why.....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I know for a fact that only one atomic bombing occurred in all of history. It happened to Hiroshima. Apparently though, there was a second bombing. This is shocking news to me. A few hours ago, I would have bet the world on the fact that there has only been one atomic bombing. I remember looking at a map not too long with every atomic testing/bombing. Hiroshima was the only one of its color indicating a atomic attack. The rest were just tests. Nothing about Nagasaki.
Anybody remember this?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Here I. C., have another beer!
www.irishtimes.com...

Billy Graham's wife Ruth died in June of 2007, maybe that's what you are thinking of? But BILLY is still alive!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Nope I remember there where two. But that doesn't surprise me that you remember one. That was an earth changing event. So if there is multiple timelines, it would be logical to think that that would have changed.

Also another poster asked dates of events and such that are not common memory of everyone and his response to google or research them would do no good except to see the dates that they happened in "this current timeline"

I am going to go through my journals and stuff and see if I wrote stuff I don't remember, etc.

I really was never a believer in time shifting, I always thought it possible, but didn't think I would ever do it or experience it in this way, but all of this discussion and new members joining because of it sure seems like we are on to something. The question is why is this all happening now?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bryan2006

I really was never a believer in time shifting, I always thought it possible, but didn't think I would ever do it or experience it in this way, but all of this discussion and new members joining because of it sure seems like we are on to something. The question is why is this all happening now?

When something traumatic happens, some people tend to forget it to protect themselves. Later, a little thing reminds him of that horrible event.

I think the thread provoked memories. I, also, was surprised by the number of new people like me responding to the thread. Many of us here at ATS watch, but prefer to stay hidden in the sidelines. I felt compelled to tell my memories, so the others would know they were not alone.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Good corroboration here.

My grandma, also, remembers Billy Graham's son taking over, which he has not.

She is unsure on the fact of him dieing or not, but with the speculation it seems as though he would have....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Yes that is how I was too until I saw the whole new zealand thing in the original time shift thread. It just totally confirmed it for me. It was this fall when I first noticed it and just kind of blew it off.

I think that is why it is important we keep going with this, it's likely none of us will have exactly the same recollections, but there may be certain a ha moments.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Does anyone have a theory on why people might be experiencing these timeline shifts? Or how theyre happening?

EDIT: Im doing a little bit of research and I came across this.
(www.godlikeproductions.com...)
"I could have sworn I've read about Billy Graham dying... WTF"
Posted on 1/28/10.
This just keeps getting more interesting...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by harlykwin]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hi kiwi here,

I posted in the nz aussie thread. although i now cant remember nz being anywhere except to the east of aussie, i do remember a year or so ago having an argument with my aunty, i truly believed NZ was to the west of aussie, I dont know why i thought that, it seems almost insane to me now.
I mean I live in NZ and should clearly know where it is in relation to aussie.

Also hiroshima (sorry about my spelling) as far as i know that was the only atomic bomb tested ever. hmm I think i will look a bit into the other bomb going off before i comment further on this.

Another thing I would like to mention is that I have (compared to other people I know) a very bad memory, not bad as in i remember things wrong, but bad as in I dont remember much of my childhood. Family and friends often say to me "do you remember when" and I have no memory of it at all, could this be related?

as for teh astral travel comment, I have not ever travelled astrally, but I have had a few episodes of sleep paralysis, which from what i heard has a connection to astral travel.

Kiwi.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by harlykwin

Best I've heard so far....

Every nuclear bomb creates a "rift" in space time, possibly allowing things to change with in the very fabric of reality. Bermuda Triangle style.

Possibly alien/divine intervention, I've heard some good theories...

For instance, within the next few years all good peaceful humans are suppose to slowly transfer into a higher vibrational existence, etc etc...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2nd Great News: There Is No Hell!

The whole idea with 2012 is this planet must evolve from the present heavy 3rd dimension to 5th. Everything and everyone is in it's right place now.

Most of humans are still on the 3rd dimension and when time comes to choose between Love and Fear, they will choose Fear. And thus, they will be transferred onto another 3rd dimensional planet, similar to this one, on which they will have to learn to evolve until another chance to level up will present itself.
-Spooky Fox Mulder

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Nelson Mandela thing is very strange, I specifically remember that he died in the late 80's and there was a funeral, almost like a state funeral with many recognizable dignataries (sp?) I remember seeing Winnie (his spouse,) grieving. Then a few years ago I find out he's alive. As for the Austrialia thing, I thought New Zealand was further North East . I was shocked to see that papua new guinea was so close. I suppose my geography could have been off but The mandela memory, I don't know.....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here's a historical archive of the "time" phenomena for all those interested.

and here...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I thought Nelson Mandela died?

Anyhoo, what is up with the Australia, NZ thing?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Right, it seems I'm missing out here.

But rather than be all "oh no you didn't" about it let's try to get some facts down on paper - I don't want to make another thread on this subject so I hope this is OK with the OP.

I keep reading "a few years ago" in these posts, could we get a consensus as to when you noticed these changes? If everyone gives an honest answer as to when they noticed something was different from what they thought it was it will help us pin down some dates (Hopefully only the one).

Also a rough idea of where you are in the world and your age.

And what particular things you think are different.

I was discussing the Oz, NZ thread with my wife yesterday and was pretty much mocking the opinions of those who differed from mine (Don't we all to some degree). However when I mentioned the Nelson Mandela thing she said that she though he'd died in the mid to late 80's too. She's not prone to flights of fancy and through discussion I managed to maintain my reality by supposing that the small and heavily bigoted rural town she grew up in coupled with urban myth had planted that memory.

She couldn't remember when she knew he wasn't dead, but she knew that when we was released from prison she was a little shocked to know he was still alive and kicking.

Now supposing that 'time shifting' or 'glitches in reality' can occur - let's try to document them properly and see if there is any correlations in the data to help prove the theory.

If we can find a commonality then we can investigate why it exists.

So in short:

What it is that is different?

When you noticed it was different?

What is different about it?

Rough age/sex/location info about you - No need to be volunteering too much detail here (apart from gender
)

Again I hope this is OK with the OP. If there is truth in any of this is might be useful to get to it and see what we see.

Remember, be honest, don't side with others as it sullies the data.

-m0r

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

What it is that is different?
Atomic bombings that took place during WW2

When you noticed it was different?
Tonight (It was brought to my attention during the original thread).
It was a fact a month ago. Thats the latest I read up on it.

What is different about it?
There are two bombing instead of just the Hiroshima bombing.

Rough age/sex/location info about you
18/m/PA

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hmm. This is interesting. I always thought nz was to the east of austraila. But then again I'm not very old - does anyone have a map showing the old location of the 2 islands?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
While I can not say anything seeing New Zealand elsewhere or that either Graham or Mandela are dead in my memories, sometime back in the eighties, I remember hearing a song I was familiar with on the radio and when the announcer claimed it had been written by Foghat, I thought he was mistaken as I had never heard of that band until then. I can not say who I had thought had done that song anymore now.

PS at the time of this change of memory I was a habitual memorizer of the American top forty that played each week, to the point I could recite the number, song, and the band that sung it.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Lhuhikwdwoo]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

First, your post is good. I was thinking of asking the same thing as well.

My response

What it is that is different? NZ/OZ, Mandela and Graham + not sure yet

When you noticed it was different? This summer I think was when I saw Mandela was alive. I just looked at Wiki about him and wow, don't remember any of that? But I would say that fall of 08' is when things started feeling off for me.
I noticed aus/oz this fall, but ignored it until 2 days ago
Billy Graham I guess came to attention lately after reading, but I am sure he died in mid early 2000's

What is different about it? see above

Rough age/sex/location info about you late 20's male Alaska

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

That's the rub. When the time line changes, there is no physical proof of the change yet we know something changed. Some can point out the specific change, but there is no proof that the item was anything other than it is 'now'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join