It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scandalous: US law and anti-Satanic hysteria.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Pretty funny sometimes how things work. Even in todays world of super-tech and gadgetry paperwork still gets lost, people get sick, even disappear. The system will find a way to work even if it has to 'borrow' numbers from thin air to make it work. The only problem with that is usually that thin air is innocent, or has a family, but fuel for the machine all the same.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The devil AKA: haSatan is a prosecuting attorney angel. He is not a foe of G-d nor does he have anymore power than G-d allows. There is no antichrist coming to gobble us all up and deceive the world.
Antichrist is a position of the heart and mind ( lie)
Christ is a position of the heart and mind ( truth)
Not to be mistaken for good and bad.

All this satanism stuff is not where you will find haSatan. You will find haSatan amongst the galationists and accusers in religions. "We are right and you are wrong and surely damned" mentality. See Genesis 3 verse 22
(Skull and Bones) Chapter 322 Order or Death. not Order of Death. The ones that believe the ends justifies the means, to hide, look out for #1, Problem Reaction Solution, Penalty for non compliance(prison)

one of haSatans works here in America is Democrat vs Republican, Liberal vs Conservative. Green Party vs..its always is a balkanized divide conquer strategy run purely out of fear and nauseating self-centeredness, selfishness.

The angel hasatans job is to test you and bring accusations against you. This is where it gets tricky. You are either being told what a piece of crap you are and unworthy or you are being told how much of a sound mind how great you are and look at your impressive accomplishments. Somewhere in between the balance is where you find the power of G-ds grace.

Satan, Lucifer, Devil doesnt exist like you were told, however, he is a very powerful angel and if you were to have him be thoroughly honest with you he would tell you.. "I really want you to win and be free in Gods grace" In other words..its not personal..just a JOB that was assigned.

We dont see the world how it is
We see the world how we are.
(notice how ya want to tag this saying) and bring judgement towards it
"Oh thats from that damn Professor Anderson quack that speaks about time travel..huhuhuhuh

This is only a micron of a micron of a microcosm of the totality of the truth. It is so deep it never ends and is ever expanding. It is void of space and time and infinite and beyond anyones comprehension. We are only graced to disclose these truths at the pace the Father wills. No sooner and no later.

All is well.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by Phenomium

OK, heard it a few times now - so there's the cannon-fodder at the bottom who look cool and win converts, the "silent" middle, and the top structure. To me it sounds like current, popular Christianity! It sounds like the corner church!

But then it is mentioned that Satan appears as an "angel of light".

And I think I mentioned a few posts back that there are 2 different types of Christianity..... the kind that the Republicans and Democrats hide behind and do evil deeds in the name of (thus giving ALL christians a bad name) ....and then there are the True Christians who don't even care about politics, they only care about the people that the evil policies affect and try to help them. They help people on a daily basis and ask for nothing in return. They do it in the name of the one TRUE Jesus and live for him because he died for them. They don't do it for themselves and are not charlotans. The Christians are being attacked worldwide and made to look dirty in an evil world.......simply under the context of evil using the name of Jesus to perpetrate it's agitation on mankind.Real Christians don't have sects, or levels of this and that, and they don't get caught having s3x with alter boys, nor do they have churches that are made of gold and jewels while the world starves around them. They don't deny Christ by worshipping the vessel he entered the world in (his mother), asking people to say numerous "hail marys" to repent when the bible makes it clear that there is ONE mediator between man and GOD which is Jesus Christ. (1 Timothy 2:5 "or there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;").
This is a perversion and one of many slight tweaks that constant translation over time has done to the original texts of the Bible (the original books). Yes, to all of those who want to debate about the original texts in Hebrew and Aramaic, I already know and that too will do nothing but poison my point and take others down a road of information that matters not to my particular point.
I am here to judge no one, but why is it when I hear of Catholics I automatically think of Mary? Why are people finding mary faces on frozen glass and on toast and then flocking to these sites as if it were a miracle?
Why does their congregation and church own a vast majority of the worlds' money while people starve around them daily while they sit on thrones and have churches of gold and ancient marble carvings, pillars and paintings that no one but them can afford?
Why such an emphasis on Mary when, although a chaste woman of virtue, certainly did not die for ones sins. She was merely the vessle for which Christ was born because of her purity. I personally think the Catholic church is making everyday Christians who put CHRIST first, look bad. True Satan does come as an "angel of light" because that what he once was, deception is powerful. Many people use the same tactic. It doesn't mean that ALL angels and all people are tricksters and liars. It is just a tactic that can be exploited and evil tends to do that. It certainly doesn't mean that all Christians are evil.
Now, I can feel the heat from the flaming arrows on their way now about that but I have made my point and I stick to it.
The point is, is that one drop of poison in a glass of perfectly pure water turns the whole glass of water into a death for anyone who drinks it. Just because you hear bad things and hear the name "Christian" with it.........you will know them by their fruits.....not their words. Real Christians don't boast or brag about the things they do. They don't stand and talk in tongues around people to impress them and stand in temples or churches prostrating themselves as if GOD had chosen them to be a centerpiece for his congregations. They are humble servants for mankind and care for people and they want nothing in return but to serve Jesus for the gift of salvation.They are kind of like a special forces of Christ without all of the killing and evil politics, more about the stealth part. They do charitable acts of kindness that make a grand impact yet usually don't want their names to be mentioned so that Jesus may get the deserved credit for it. As for the levels in the churches? This is what the bible says about levels and church separations.
(1 Corinthians 1:10-13)
"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?"

So there you have it, no Quakerism,no Catholics, no Protastants, no Lutheran, no Methodists....NO LEVELS!
Interesting fact:
According to the World Christian Encyclopedia (year 2000 version), global Christianity had 33,820 denominations with 3,445,000 congregations/churches composed of 1,888 million affiliated Christians.
Certainly someone or something is trying to trouble the waters for Christians and it has been going on for generations.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

So Satan isn't really evil, he just does a job. He just does God's dirty work like some devine illegal immigrant.

Well, why not?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by halfoldman

Thanks for all the S/F, but why won't anyone comment?
Is it perhaps a bit of a raw nerve? Just wondering

responding directly to the first post without reading any other stuff...I looked at this thread a few times...there is really nothing much to say beyond what a disgusting legal system we have.

its broken...and thats all thats too it. what more is there to say.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yes, thanks for that and taking the topic back to the underlying basic issue. I'm not from the US, but I assume once a confession is signed it's sealed in most countries.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I think its important to remember that , much as it would be sweet to believe otherwise, there are some so called Christians, who do not practice the same tolerance and forgiveness as they preach. It is these people , these false pretend believers who allowed this man to go to jail when innocent. Any true believer in God would have known the mans innocence, and would certainly not have seen him punished without irrefutable forensic evidence.
As for the "How could this happen in late 20th centuary america?" question... are you kidding me ? Here in Britain , just a few weeks ago two kids aged about ten and eleven or so were jailed because they, beat, tortured, sexualy assaulted and maimed two other young lads because ,and I quote from thier words, "There were nowt* else to do!".
Just because we no longer live in the dark ages, does not mean that babarity , foolishness, and fear have suddenly dissapeared! If anything those who allow darkness into thier hearts , have an easier time of it now. Back in the dark ages , at least if you were to commit an act of savagery or some other gross misdeed, then if caught the punishment would be most terrible and severe. Nowadays , the lengths one has to go to , in order to be punished severely (in the western world at least) are extreme , and so there is less detering people from acts of horrific or sadistic intent, like letting that poor man rot in prison.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Because America is ruled by the christian faith... It is blind faith, just like the Islam they often speak out against (don't get me wrong, I hate islam as much as I hate christianity, prodistants, scientology, 7ths day wankers, etc...). They are all crazy, stupid & close minded. If a crazy christian ever made it to the oval office, we'd see witch burings in the 21st century (I'm not kidding)..!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I don't doubt you!
On a lighter note, if it happened who would the US burn first?
Maybe Paris Hilton or the Kardashians?
Well, Oprah will most likely burn as a New Age witch.
Next the "true" Christians will start burning the "not-so-true" Christians ... it's horrible!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ignore, wrong topic

[edit on 15/2/2010 by SassyCat]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In my view. LaVeyan Satanism is basicly an american's attempt to make a religeon out of Nitchze's philosophy.

Nitchze was an Atheist philosopher, so this is wrong.

For me, this is testament to what americans will swallow if it given a, lets be honest, cool ass name.

sorry for the spelling of nitchze, im Scottish. Not german.

Peace, Love.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
im not sure if anyone saw this but i watched a good documentary on this subject. it was not christians that were doing it it was the law enforcement in bakersfield.
witchhuntmovie.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Particularly nowadays "satanism" has become an unclear, ill-defined term in conspiracy theory that borrows much from the "satanic panic" period of the late 1980s. Of course conspiracy theory doesn't have a single ideology behind it the way that religion does. But, one wonders if "satanic panic" could happen again, and the social harm it does to people who are innocent of their supposed "crimes".
Other posts mention the punishments of the dark ages as a good thing. The medieval witch-hunts were clearly about money-grabbing, since all the lands and money of the accused went to the church.
But where is the punishment for the self-styled occult experts and preachers, as well as the accusers in cases where innocent people are harmed? A lot like genocides and other scandals that involve the support of a lot people from one group to create a climate of victimization, it seems Christian society would rather sweep such cases under the carpet, rather than draft proposals for it never happening again.

<< 1  2   >>

join