It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by Question why

Hey I didn't say "This for real happened"

I said:

I do think it was a reality shift, I seem to notice them more and more as time progresses.

Notice that one part "think"?

Oh, and don't forget this gem:

Paranormal Studies: This forum is for the general discussion of a wide range of paranormal phenomena that includes remote viewing, ESP, OBE, telepathy, ghosts, spirits, etc. Participants should be aware that this is a highly speculative forum where topics and responses will tend to lean in favor of the existence of these phenomena. Those who would wish to refute these subjects should be aware of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of supporting the free examination of "alternative topics" which includes the paranormal.

Right at the top of every page in this forum

Pay special attention to the "highly speculative" descriptor please.

You asked for proof I merely complied, I even played along but if that is against the T/C well ......
edit on 10-10-2010 by Question why because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Heh, feel free to point out where you are stating your opinion:

Originally posted by Question why
Just because you don't remember something a certain way doesn't mean reality is changing in front of your eyes, its not a conspiracy nor a tear in the fabric of reality, you just have poor memory .

You stated that as fact, so I asked for proof.

See the difference now?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Just a quick question:

For all you people thinking NZ has moved - What were the original inhabitants of NZ?

I'm interested in what you think.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

See, this here would be a great time to point out the only flaw in the "multiverse" idea. (That I can see.)

We seem to have different ideas on where things were.

We all agree that the places have moved, we don't always agree on the old location. (Maybe multi multiverse?)
(Clarification--"We all" means the "shifters" not everyone everywhere (or everyone in the thread for that matter)

All I know is what I experience, and what my immediate circle experiences. And, the last few "jumps", several of them have come with me.

(IE They too remember the differences.)

Anyway, NZ is pretty much in the same spot for me. It is Tasmania that has changed, both size/shape and location.

Lastly, here is an alternate universe for you:

Remember when we could have an open discussion on ATS, without all of the "anger"? Or was that in another world?
General reference to the thread, not directed at a specific poster.
edit on 10/10/2010 by adigregorio because: Clarifcation

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Heh, feel free to point out where you are stating your opinion:

Just because you don't remember something a certain way doesn't mean reality is changing in front of your eyes, its not a conspiracy nor a tear in the fabric of reality, you just have poor memory .

You stated that as fact, so I asked for proof.

See the difference now?

I told you too look at the proof for yourself so that you could see for your own eyes, eyes that are in this physical reality, of proof of the facts of this reality.

Or do you want me to prove that your memories are false ? I am unsure how you wish me too do this other than present the fact that the positions of Australia, New Zealand, Tasmania, Norfolk island, Papua New Guinea, etc have not swapped positions they are in relatively the same positions that they were 133 years ago

Or am I too believe you yourself are actually from another parallel reality. ?

I am getting this right hey ?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I told you too look at the proof for yourself so that you could see for your own eyes, eyes that are in this physical reality, of proof of the facts of this reality.

Do you not understand how a multiverse works?

Do you not understand that looking at this universes' books would be futile?

I think you don't understand the multiverse theory at all.
(I said THINK)

Or do you want me to prove that your memories are false ?

THAT is exactly what I want you to do, you stated they were false. HOW DO YOU KNOW. Do you have magic? Or are you just stating your OPINION as fact?

That is what I am suggesting. And it seems you are so close minded to the possiblity you have to insult my intelligence, and my memory.

Keep it up, this is what I meant about "flaming" in my first post. Jeez, if you don't think my speculation is correct, then just say that. Keep your attacks to yourself.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Do you not understand how a multiverse works?

Do you not understand that looking at this universes' books would be futile?

I think you don't understand the multiverse theory at all.
(I said THINK)

Or do you want me to prove that your memories are false ?

THAT is exactly what I want you to do, you stated they were false. HOW DO YOU KNOW. Do you have magic? Or are you just stating your OPINION as fact?

That is what I am suggesting. And it seems you are so close minded to the possiblity you have to insult my intelligence, and my memory.

Keep it up, this is what I meant about "flaming" in my first post. Jeez, if you don't think my speculation is correct, then just say that. Keep your attacks to yourself.

well seen as your getting wound up I will leave this topic alone, didn't realize you thought I was attacking you.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

No offence taken Adigregrio,

I just have an theory and would would like to hear from people who believe that NZ has moved.

Personally, you're awesome and I mean absolutely no offence towards you.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sure you were! And it was your intention.

You said my memory was faulty, then proceeded to do "dancing" around the multiverse theory.

You know darn well that if I am from Universe A, a map from Universe B is useless. Yet you tried, TWICE, to mess up the discussion with that babble. You know why? Because I think you realize that I might not be so "memory faulty" as you claimed I was.

As for leaving the thread, that is up to you. I stated what I feel/think is happening to me (and others apparently). No need to question my mental faculties, at least not without providing a valid reason to do so.

And, I have other variables to support my speculation about "universe jumping". This AU thing has its own thread, so I thought I would contribute. (Also note my predictive abilities, what is the first sentence I said in this thread "I hate to say this" well now you know why. I gots magic!)

EDIT--
Thank you Shane, and I look forward to seeing your idea when you get the data you need!
edit on 10/10/2010 by adigregorio because: Telling Shane to "Come Back" (Awesome)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sure you were! And it was your intention.

You said my memory was faulty, then proceeded to do "dancing" around the multiverse theory.

You know darn well that if I am from Universe A, a map from Universe B is useless. Yet you tried, TWICE, to mess up the discussion with that babble. You know why? Because I think you realize that I might not be so "memory faulty" as you claimed I was.

As for leaving the thread, that is up to you. I stated what I feel/think is happening to me (and others apparently). No need to question my mental faculties, at least not without providing a valid reason to do so.

And, I have other variables to support my speculation about "universe jumping". This AU thing has its own thread, so I thought I would contribute. (Also note my predictive abilities, what is the first sentence I said in this thread "I hate to say this" well now you know why. I gots magic!)

EDIT--
Thank you Shane, and I look forward to seeing your idea when you get the data you need!
edit on 10/10/2010 by adigregorio because: Telling Shane to "Come Back" (Awesome)

If you were paying attention I was not even quoting you when you let loose on the "prove it" bs

I show you a map and as a rebuttal you say that all evidence is false, as it is of this universe not your own...

Now that you have stated that you are from another universe, could you fill me in on how in this universe or the next did you manage such a feat.?

Yes I entertain the theory of a multiverse and even flirt with it on occasion, but dancing is not my style.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
OK...

Lets call this universe "Universe A" and the other one "Universe B" (No offence intended. You're in our universe now, so you have play by our rules
)

I want to know some things about NZ from the Universe B people.

Who were the original inhabitants?
When was it NZ as we know it today established?
What types of flora and fauna might we encounter?

These things can let us know so much.
Anyone with a different view of NZ please respond.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Ok in the universe from which I remember New Zealand being to the north of Australia as far as I can recall and from looking at info on New Zealand now the things that are different for me are the position and the fact that New Zealand suffers from earthquakes. I do not seem to recall ever hearing about earthquakes in New Zealand until this last month, at least any reported that are over a 4 on the richtor scale.

However bear in mind that if multi universes exist then who can say that their are not multiple you's and multiple earths where there is only one change in each universe.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have lived on the east coast of Australia my whole life. New Zealand has always been on the east. I have no idea where you got your "information" from, but it's wrong. Are you sure the map or whatever it is you've seen is mistaking New Zealand with the country that actually IS above Australia? (sorry can't think of the name it's 4.30am here and I'm really tierd). There's nothing to the west side, and hasn't been.

I am really trying hard to think of where you could of came up with this thread and why so many people are agreeing....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i'm absolutely stunned or more like disgusted, that there are people who are serious about this! what i have gathered from reading the thread is that......1.) they are mostly american 2.) they support their ludicrous theory with a hazy memory from their school days...so here is an american geographical expert to clear things up for yall..please all you U.S americans...learn from this girl.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by KritikalMass

I agree some of these people just are too ignorant to understand how a multiverse works!

I notice, racially, that they're more EU folks.

If you don't understand what you are talking about, it is best not to talk.

All well, go back to hating on Americans. It is very American of you. (Hating a group of people for their nationality that is.)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KritikalMass

Maybe it's because English is not my first language, but I feel there should be subtitles provided with that clip....

Anyway, don't bother.
I've seen people try to talk some sense into those who advocate this delusion, but you know what they say....
Nobody is as deaf as the one who does not want to hear.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

And you guys won't hear anything about the multiverse theory

Hypocrisy runs rampant on these boards, man.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Seriously guys asking for proof:

How am I supposed to provide it without the ability to travel back to my supposed original universe?

If I had brought a map WITH ME on the jump, then maybe. But I can't pick up a book in "Universe A" looking for a map for "Universe B".

Now, think. If the books don't have the right maps, then all of the maps you are showing in here...well guess what...they are from this universe! And IF I am from another, they would be just as useless.

I can totally accept you thinking I am "crazy" or "foolish" for my ideas. As long as you state you are thinking it, and not as fact.

Of course, I am willing to answer more "in depth" questions so my mental status could be better appraised. As long as we keep it civil of course, I mean you can think I am a liar without being so hostile.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How odd.

I was sure Rip Torn had passed away as well after the movie Dodge Ball but I guess I was way off. I am in Australia just now by the way but I don't think anything odd has happened. Was just an odd observation.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

That is just one of the "big ones" I have noticed.

I used to write it all down, but I stopped when I moved back to California. (Laziness is shady like that.)

Like I said this happens to me quite often, I didn't want to dirty the boards with another thread when this topic should suffice (Since it was on that list. And before the thread was created, not that it matters.)

Anyway, yeah I was so glad to see RIP back alive. (Irony?) I was with George Harrison too, until he died again.

Also, Gene Wilder died along time ago for me. But nope, here he is (Though looking at the his recent work, he may as well be.)

I love ya Gene, seriously!

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join