It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking: New Zealand and Australia are out of their place on the map

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

You would have thought the people who post on ATS would be at least open to discussing topics which are considered to be far out. Obviously a lot of closed minded people have also found this forum.

Looks as if many of you are not open to discussing different points of view, you would probably be happier posting on the main stream media along with all the other sheeple.

edit on 11-10-2010 by keldas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by Andy(Uk)

I would say that is my stance!

Oh, and I say AU has moved as well.

and is not just australia, the whole earth map is a kind of nightmare for me, it doesnt look fine, i am amazed
The disturbing mediterranean, islands are more big, also cuba is too much to the east and north than i can remember and more long, the caribe looks different. Japan is very very to the north and for me its incredible. I am looking the maps since yesterday with detail because its look so different to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by Andy(Uk)

I would say that is my stance!

Oh, and I say AU has moved as well.

(Would it help if I confessed to Acing geography? I might be able to dig up the report card to prove it...assuming I didn't leave it in my old universe
)

and is not just australia, the whole earth map is a kind of nightmare for me, it doesnt look fine, i am amazed
The disturbing mediterranean, islands are more big, also cuba is too much to the east and north than i can remember and more long, the caribe looks different. Japan is very very to the north and for me its incredible. I am looking the maps with detail because its look so different to me.
edit on 11-10-2010 by zaper because: uh oh sorry double post, the navigator was hanging and i was retyping message

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

BAM!

Mom didn't remember the link either; however, my nasty memory came through after all!

What Are Reality Shifts?
by Cynthia Sue Larson

reality shift (ree al' i tee shift), n. 1. the manifestation of objects appearing, disappearing, transforming and transporting. 2. changes in the way we experience time. 3. any sudden, abrupt alteration of physical reality with no apparent physical cause. 4. the source of synchronicity.

Have you witnessed reality shifts in your life... perhaps not knowing how to store the memory or how to discuss it with other people? If you answer "yes" to any of the following questions, you may have witnessed reality shifts:

* Do you end up with single socks when you know you put pairs of socks into your load of laundry?
* Have you found your keys or wallet some place other than where you know you put them just a few minutes earlier?
* Have you thought of someone or something and moments later been startled when they appeared unexpectedly?
* Have you noticed time behave in other than a regular, linear forward motion?
* Do traffic lights turn green and traffic jams clear up just when you most need them to?

(Who wants to bet we cherry pick the ones that have to do with memory?)

Here are a couple of their stories from that site:

In 1995 I was invited to give a reading in Athens, Georgia, sponsored by the University of Georgia and the Old Black Dog bookstore. The day before I thought it would be fun to visit the sponsoring bookstore -- it was well known for its good selection of literary titles. I looked in the Yellow Pages under "Book Stores" and it wasn't there! (And little Athens, Georgia doesn't have all that many book stores.) I looked three times, I just couldn't believe it. When I didn't see anything in the Yellow Pages, I called 411 and the operator told me there was no such book store in Athens Georgia. And since I just couldn't believe it, I had her check again. The whole thing was so bizarre. In retrospect, though, I have to say something felt strange; it's hard to describe.

Anyway, the next day at the reading I met the bookstore's owner and I said, oh, you know what, I couldn't find you in the Yellow Pages. "That's strange", she answered. "Of course we're there; we've always been listed there". I went back to my hotel room and I looked, and there it was listed in the Yellow Pages, plain as day....

realityshifters.com...

Took me a minute, but here is someone who does not believe:

From A Non-Believer

Cool site...but I don't really believe them. Sorry and no offense. But one thing... my only 2 Pokemon cards suddenly disappeared. Weird. Then you e-mailed me. Very weird. Ah well.

realityshifters.com...

One afternoon about four months ago, a friend and I went to see "Opera in the Park" in San Francisco. We had parked on the 2nd floor in a busy parking garage. As always, we each made a mental note of where we parked. We returned about 4 hours later, and began walking up to the level we parked in. We both commented on how weird it was that there were no cars anywhere, and how everything seemed so quiet for a very busy downtown day. We arrived at the 2nd floor and noticed there were no cars to be found, including ours. We figured we were in error, and commented on how odd it was for us both to be wrong about where we parked. We proceeded up to the 3rd floor, to our amazement, no cars. We were beginning to feel uncomfortable about this, I said jokingly, "We are either in the wrong parking garage, or in the Twilight zone." The 4th floor began to show some cars, but not ours. Finally the 5th floor, much to our relief was full of cars, including ours. We felt happy to find the car, but were so baffled by our experience. We then proceeded to drive down to the exit, then by sheer horror noticed that every floor level was full of cars!

realityshifters.com...

I don't want do bog down this thread, just wanted to show that they are calling quite a few people "memory impaired" in here. People from ALL walks of life, and ALL professions

All I want is the same proof demanded of me. If you know that I am "memory deficient" then please provide the evidence to your claim! Like I am providing evidence to my claim of "reality shifting".

Furthermore, if other "Pro AU has moved" folks would like to "come back" to the discussion, please do! I have enough fingers to keep them off of your back as well. (Them being the folks who don't understand how a multiverse works.)

Anyway, I am in here now. I am ready to be insulted, and other. Though, I will do my best not to retaliate.

One last thing, the lady who makes RealityShifters.com is a capitalist, so she likes making money.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Alright, first I want to apologize for that site. It is a horrible place, when it comes to navigation.

Since I have no idea what people are looking at in my posts, and that site has terrible navigation, I will post up her "survey" she passed out a while back:
(I will include her copy, which has results from 295 folks on it. I took out the responses, so we could answer in here
)

1. I notice coincidences and synchronicities in my daily life.

2. I often find parking places when and where I need them most.

3.I sometimes put things (keys, wallets, coat) down in one place, only to find them missing or in a completely different location later on -- or notice something missing from the place I knew I had just seen it (such as food in the refrigerator or the cupboard, or one of a pair of socks that went into the wash).

4. I pray for people or animals to heal, and witness miraculous recoveries.

5. I've experienced time seem to slow down, stop, or speed up.

6. I occasionally see things jump, leap, or fall without anyone moving it (such as a book or groceries falling off a shelf).

7. I've seen business signs showing first one set of hours (that they've "always" had)... then on another occasion, seen that same business with a different set of hours (that they've "always" had) -- or noticed other striking changes in the physical appearance of buildings and signs that people assert have "always" been one of the two ways I've observed.

8. I've seen doors (such as car doors) be locked, then unlocked - or unlocked, then locked - with no person locking or unlocking them.

9. I've seen things transformed into something very different from what they had been before (such as faces looking different, or pictures in books or on the walls appearing different).

10. I've bent spoons, keys, coins, or other metal without forcing the objects to bend.

11. I've seen people, plants, animals, or things appear seemingly out of thin air (such as keys, money, toys, food, books, flowers, trees, clothing).

12. I've seen objects appear many miles from where I know they were located... with no apparent means of transportation.

13. I've seen people, plants, animals, or things disappear.

14. I notice reality shifts such as the ones mentioned above:
a) Every minute of each day
b) Hourly
c)Daily
d)Weekly
e) Monthly
f) Annually
g) Very rarely
h) Not at all

15. (omitted due to length)

16. I've seen reality shifts with as many as __ other witnesses (Edited due to length)
(How many witnesses?)

17. Witnessing reality shifts has changed:
a) Nothing in my life
b) My attitudes
c) My beliefs
d) My attitudes and beliefs
e) Not applicable; I haven't witnessed any reality shifts

18. My age: (Edited due to length)
(How old are ya?)

19. My gender:
a) Female
b) Male

20: (Omitted, foolish question and un-related.)

This test, apparently, grades you somehow. How, well that is in another reality methinks...

I was most impressed to see that 95% of all survey respondents notice synchronicity and coincidence in their daily life; 86% have noticed time seem to slow down, stop, or speed up; and 78% often find parking spaces when and where they need them most. Only 8% of the respondents have ever bent spoons or other metal without forcing the objects to bend, and 6% of the respondents haven't ever witnessed reality shifts. Of those who do notice reality shifts, the most common emotional reaction to witnessing the shifts are feelings of curiosity (62%) and excitement (45%), followed by feeling awestruck (37%), happy (33%), and confused (26%). A majority of the respondents feel that noticing reality shifts has changed their attitudes (59%), 55% feel that observing reality shifts has changed their beliefs, and 45% feel that both their attitudes and beliefs have changed as a result of witnessing reality shifts.

realityshifters.com...

So, as one can plainly see, I have done research into my thoughts. Can the other side say the same? I am open to the idea my memory is faulty, just gimme some evidence!

EDIT--
LOL Told you that site had nasty formatting, I thought they removed their forums/group! I was wrong!
groups.yahoo.com...

Also, the link to the "quiz" has a navigation bar at the top, a different one that actually navigates the site!

edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: Terrible formatting ATS
Had to fix the EX

edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: Again, fixing the formatting of EX tags...bad bad ATS

edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: What if I don't want to fill it out?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I notice missing post from Bryan2006 and I.C Wiener... were did they go?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

I recognize both of those posters names, are you saying they are no longer on ATS? Or in this thread?

If it is the first, then perhaps we have another "evidence" of a "shift"?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Im talking about Post of theirs dissapearing... Im looking for them as we speak... reason why is because I am one of these people that remember how the map looked before the shift.

And whats creeping me the hell out that IT IS STILL GOING ON!!! AND NO ONE NOTICES!!!! It's been driving me nuts.

Here is a link to the article I started.

Changes I've noticed to the World Map (Timelineshift),
edit on 10/11/2010 by FoxStriker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

"Is it still going on"

It is my personal opinion that it constantly "goes on". Remember I experience what I am calling "shifts" all the time (heh).

As for the posts, I remember them posting in this thread as well. So, before I go on a treasure hunt, are we talking about a "specific post" of theirs or "all of them". If it is "all of them" why not U2U the posters asking if they ever posted, if they have not...well I would think they would be interested enough to start...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

It's specific post... not sure if they're just gone or what the hell happened to them.

Theres actual evidence that they are missing... and for some reason other ones as well... "probly seems wierd but not for me"... this shift had an effect on me so I took notice to those that the shift occured to as well.

LastManStanding Post - With Post from other members I cant find anymore

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

One

Two

Three

How he responded to them on the first page, that is some kind of crazy magic there.

EDIT-- DOH!

It is from the OTHER Australia thread! (I just thought back to my hunt, and saw they were on page 70+, and well that would not really be possible from this thread...)

Poster was bringing another fight into this thread I think...More reading would be required, and I am feeling myself tonight (lazy).

EDIT2-- Double DOH! Or a two layer pizza

It appears I must keep my thoughts to myself, at least about the actions of long ago...

From what I can figure out, it was "other people" who were experiencing the same thing. Furthermore, the "other thread" is about reality shifts in general, whereas this one is about Australia.

edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: I know the spell!

edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: I must be tired...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Here...

Both of them are still here on ATS and posting [including recently] and I can see all their posts to this thread [NOTE: I.C. Weiner DID NOT POST TO THIS THREAD btw! but they were quoted from elsewhere].

Do you not use the members function under TOOLS+ button??? Their profiles are available for all to see!

Here are all bryan2006's post to this thread in order...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is where I.C. Weiner was quoted by LastStandingMan who authored this thread Originally...

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
hello, yes i am reporting in that i too remember new zealand being NW of australia - my mom, however, says it is east of australia. she is also acting a little different, i think i may have jumped dimensions again.

I.C. Weiner has partaken in other ATS threads regarding timeline issues with Australia and NZ etc. and maybe this is where confusion has arisen from.

Here is bryan2006 member profile...

Here is I.C. Weiner member profile...

www.abovetopsecret.com... Weiner

Personal Disclosure: :shk:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

See, I said all of that without the "personal disclosure" part.

All well, one must be versed in fnords in order to see them.

At least you are not claiming that this one "instance" discounts the whole idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Explanation: St*r for you!

Personal Disclosure: I am quite open to the idea [of timeline shifts] and I myself have deliberately changed timelines ... here on ATS even... hell I brought back the freaking dead so

Here is my PROOF of that...

Well....I guess this is it. (thread by brilab45 , post by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

You WILL Note that from my POV brilab45 was DEAD when I posted... You WILL also Note that theirs is the very next post after mine and was posted within 1hr of my post OK!

My only real issue with this whole thread was the forum this was posted in!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I am the first to admit my "understanding difficulties" when it comes to other folks. So apologies!

And yeah, I do have to question the forum placement. I am unsure how this is "paranormal", but if I tried I am sure I could grasp enough straws to build a reason.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Awesome! Forgot about the other thread... thanks 4 the heads up...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I'm here

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bryan2006

I'm actually on Proxy- My Ip wont let me connect to ATS, Second time this has happened.. Freaks me out. I hate this post and what it has become... It is true to many of us, I see. I am not crazy either...haha I hope?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I played this game in early 1990 too much and if the mp of the game is not wrong this threat is freaking me out too.

Check it out where NZ is:

But they must had screwed up. Because i played that game thinking i'm learning some strategy AND geografy.

edit on 12-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

I played this game in early 1990 too much and if the mp of the game is not wrong this threat is freaking me out too.

Check it out where NZ is:

But they must had screwed up. Because i played that game thinking i'm learning some strategy AND geografy.

NZ isn't even on those maps. The land north of Australia is Papua New Guinea. Which is pretty much in the right spot.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-11-2010 by Winnuting because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join