posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
Alright, first I want to apologize for that site. It is a horrible place, when it comes to navigation.
Since I have no idea what people are looking at in my posts, and that site has terrible navigation, I will post up her "survey" she passed out a while
(I will include her copy, which has results from 295 folks on it. I took out the responses, so we could answer in here
1. I notice coincidences and synchronicities in my daily life.
2. I often find parking places when and where I need them most.
3.I sometimes put things (keys, wallets, coat) down in one place, only to find them missing or in a completely different location later on -- or
notice something missing from the place I knew I had just seen it (such as food in the refrigerator or the cupboard, or one of a pair of socks that
went into the wash).
4. I pray for people or animals to heal, and witness miraculous recoveries.
5. I've experienced time seem to slow down, stop, or speed up.
6. I occasionally see things jump, leap, or fall without anyone moving it (such as a book or groceries falling off a shelf).
7. I've seen business signs showing first one set of hours (that they've "always" had)... then on another occasion, seen that same business with a
different set of hours (that they've "always" had) -- or noticed other striking changes in the physical appearance of buildings and signs that people
assert have "always" been one of the two ways I've observed.
8. I've seen doors (such as car doors) be locked, then unlocked - or unlocked, then locked - with no person locking or unlocking them.
9. I've seen things transformed into something very different from what they had been before (such as faces looking different, or pictures in books or
on the walls appearing different).
10. I've bent spoons, keys, coins, or other metal without forcing the objects to bend.
11. I've seen people, plants, animals, or things appear seemingly out of thin air (such as keys, money, toys, food, books, flowers, trees,
12. I've seen objects appear many miles from where I know they were located... with no apparent means of transportation.
13. I've seen people, plants, animals, or things disappear.
14. I notice reality shifts such as the ones mentioned above:
a) Every minute of each day
g) Very rarely
h) Not at all
15. (omitted due to length)
16. I've seen reality shifts with as many as __ other witnesses (Edited due to length)
(How many witnesses?)
17. Witnessing reality shifts has changed:
a) Nothing in my life
b) My attitudes
c) My beliefs
d) My attitudes and beliefs
e) Not applicable; I haven't witnessed any reality shifts
18. My age: (Edited due to length)
(How old are ya?)
19. My gender:
20: (Omitted, foolish question and un-related.)
This test, apparently, grades you somehow. How, well that is in another reality methinks...
I was most impressed to see that 95% of all survey respondents notice synchronicity and coincidence in their daily life; 86% have noticed time
seem to slow down, stop, or speed up; and 78% often find parking spaces when and where they need them most. Only 8% of the respondents have ever bent
spoons or other metal without forcing the objects to bend, and 6% of the respondents haven't ever witnessed reality shifts. Of those who do notice
reality shifts, the most common emotional reaction to witnessing the shifts are feelings of curiosity (62%) and excitement (45%), followed by feeling
awestruck (37%), happy (33%), and confused (26%). A majority of the respondents feel that noticing reality shifts has changed their attitudes (59%),
55% feel that observing reality shifts has changed their beliefs, and 45% feel that both their attitudes and beliefs have changed as a result of
witnessing reality shifts.
So, as one can plainly see, I have done research into my thoughts. Can the other side say the same? I am open to the idea my memory is faulty, just
gimme some evidence!
LOL Told you that site had nasty formatting, I thought they removed their forums/group! I was wrong!
Also, the link to the "quiz" has a navigation bar at the top, a different one that actually navigates the site!
edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: Terrible formatting ATS
Had to fix the EX
edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio
because: Again, fixing the formatting of EX tags...bad bad ATS
edit on 10/11/2010 by adigregorio because: What if I don't want to fill