It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that Building 7 was demolished with explosives!!!

page: 116
<< 113  114  115    117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Explosions were heard before and during the collapse. Numerous witnesses confirm this. Architect and engineers agree that demolition is the only feasible explanation. For some people its just not good enough.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Yes, less than 00.1% of all architects, in the world, are part of AE911T. Problem is, there are more people entering those professions each year than AE911 has gathered in nearly a decade. On a relative scale, they're becoming more and more insignificant. Oh, and NIST's results are actually taught in schools. used by actual As and Es, and are proven to improve fire resistance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 000063

What is your point. What has the number of active architects to do with anything? There are even more active soldiers, so what?
edit on 13-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by 000063

What is your point. What has the number of active architects to do with anything?

The point is pretty clear, here, Cassie my good man.

1. Very few of our nations fine engineers, architects, and building professionals have or want anything to do with AE911truth.

2. Those that do sign the petition are not required to perform any analysis or study of the towers whatsoever. They are only giving their own uninformed opinion, most likely after seeing a long presentation by Richard Gage, who just bought them lunch.

3. If so many architects and engineers are against the NIST report, why don't they write their own?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

1. Very few of our nations fine engineers, architects, and building professionals have or want anything to do with AE911truth.

Your opinion and not a fact.

2. Those that do sign the petition are not required to perform any analysis or study of the towers whatsoever. They are only giving their own uninformed opinion, most likely after seeing a long presentation by Richard Gage, who just bought them lunch.

Another opinion, not a proven fact. “Uninformed opinion”? What was these experts’ uninformed opinion?
Perhaps you mean that these experts did not buy into the lies of the OS, is this what you meant?

3. If so many architects and engineers are against the NIST report, why don't they write their own?

They have, and apparently you never read any of their technical papers on the subject.
Here search the archives, you will find many papers done by these experts.
www.ae911truth.org...

Apparently there is so much ignorance still being demonstrated by so few.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Well one AE911truth member is a kitchen fitter ! that has been posted before also a lot of the supporters DONT have any construction experience and many that comment on here DONT either.

With regards to the actual structure and what happened, I would be looking at structural engineers opinions NOT architects because most architects DONT get involved with STRUCTURAL CALCULATIONS! they pass this to structural engineers!!!!!

I am on site most days on projects costing a few thousand £ to others costing many millions of £, any structural engineeer that I have spoken to does not see what AE911truth think they see.

Its getting like the apollo hoax believers, the methods they come come up with for it NOT being done as we saw are more complicated to do thats whats really funny about what they claim.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
for people to still be questioning if this was in inside job is such bull# ignore everybody's opinion and just look at how all 3 buildings collapse for yourself then look at any random video of a building being brought down
they collapse in the same manner why didn't the buildings fall to either side or collapse pieces at a time instead they fall perfectly into themselves with minimal damage to the buildings surrounding them

stupid stupid sheeple!!

link   
for people to still be questioning if this was in inside job is such bull# ignore everybody's opinion and just look at how all 3 buildings collapse for yourself then look at any random video of a building being brought down
they collapse in the same manner why didn't the buildings fall to either side or collapse pieces at a time instead they fall perfectly into themselves with minimal damage to the buildings surrounding them

stupid stupid sheeple!!

link   

stupid stupid sheeple!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bubusmells

Minimal damage done to the surrounding buildings? LoL! Take a look at the preclean up pictures again. You appear to have forgotten what they looked like.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Since when did the truth about what happened on 9/11 - indeed, the truth about anything - become a popularity contest? The truth doesn't become something other than the truth because more people believe something else to be true. The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Well one AE911truth member is a kitchen fitter ! that has been posted before also a lot of the supporters DONT have any construction experience and many that comment on here DONT either.

Members of NIST were caught lying publicly about 911, I am sure some members of NIST have other professional jobs besides being an Engineer. As far as anyone commenting on here, this website is for everyone, not just for people who have a license to do construction.

With regards to the actual structure and what happened, I would be looking at structural engineers opinions NOT architects because most architects DONT get involved with STRUCTURAL CALCULATIONS! they pass this to structural engineers!!!!!

Good then you can start right here.
www.ae911truth.org...

I am on site most days on projects costing a few thousand £ to others costing many millions of £, any structural engineeer that I have spoken to does not see what AE911truth think they see.

If that is the case, let me know who they are so, I don’t invest in any of their work such as buying any of these Engineers building designs, “wouldn’t want their building coming down on me,” because they lack logic and common sense.

Its getting like the apollo hoax believers, the methods they come come up with for it NOT being done as we saw are more complicated to do thats whats really funny about what they claim.

I suppose a very small group does, however in my opinion people in search for the truth to 911 don’t believe in that kind of nonsense that you are trying to compare the 911 Truth movement to.

edit on 14-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Since when did the truth about what happened on 9/11 - indeed, the truth about anything - become a popularity contest? The truth doesn't become something other than the truth because more people believe something else to be true. The truth is the truth even if no one believes it.

Absolutely. But oddly enough Truthers tend to publicise any poll that suggests a majority believe in 9/11 "Truth". While simultaneously managing to believe that the overwhelming majority of people are "sheeple".

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
WTC 7 proves the 9-11 conspiracy for me. Theres no reason why that building should of collapsed and when you consider what kind of information that building would of contained, it makes it even more suspicious.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Well its very strange with your high opinion of architects, WHY do you think I get asked for help from THEM when they want to use structural fixings you know the things that hold up structures and components on structures, why do they ask little old me to RECOMMEND,INSTALL and then TEST them , ah that's right to cover their A***S

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wow great vid, anyone disputing it was brought down with explosives to the supports is just a foolish foolish being.

If you look closely in the first 7 seconds as the building collapses, look at the bottom left hand corner, you can see all the windows on the corner blowing out one by one, extremely fast, literally as if theres an explosion going upwards from the bottom of the corner support.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by torontoguy123
WTC 7 proves the 9-11 conspiracy for me. Theres no reason why that building should of collapsed and when you consider what kind of information that building would of contained, it makes it even more suspicious.

Structural expert are you then?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
reply to post by 000063

What is your point. What has the number of active architects to do with anything? There are even more active soldiers, so what?
edit on 13-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Well lets see if it's as obvious as some on here claim that the collapse of the building's were suspicious why don't we have thousands upon thousands of Architects but far more importantly STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS!!!!!! saying something.

Why mention soilders wtf has that to do with it you could have said burger flippers there would be more of then as well! Judging by the understanding of construction and the physics of this event we have a few commenting on here!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

When you know your wrong, result to ridicule.....

Burger flippers lol
Cool Story Bro.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

If you look closely in the first 7 seconds as the building collapses, look at the bottom left hand corner, you can see all the windows on the corner blowing out one by one, extremely fast, literally as if theres an explosion going upwards from the bottom of the corner support.

Windows failure is NOT PROOF of explosives!

Windows often fail as building becomes unstable and begins to twist - the forces exerted on the window frames
shatter the windows or cause the frames to be popped out of the openings

It is one of things FF are taught to look for as indication building is now toounstable and too dangerous to enter

new topics

top topics

<< 113  114  115    117 >>

join