It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia2012
Nasa just launched a probe that is supposed to go "study" the sun.

LINKY : www.cnn.com...

Coincidence???

That project was started in 2002, and so has been running for 8 years.... so no coincidence at all

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by tristar

an erratic non natural path of flight

You mean the dots moved around randomly? Sort of like high energy particle hits on a sensor.

Not random, but all observed objects had an identical trajectory or in close proximity to its previous observed object.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I agree with everyone else. You can't just circle things and say "Giant UFO's around The Sun". Can anybody on this site take these images an analyze them to see if this is actually what the original poster says it is? If that is possible and if it is ships then this thread would get the proper justice it deserves.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

lol yeh I wouldnt have gave my addy but no doubt if you didnt say joke and it was someone else they would have and as for the book no point in getting one,I have a goldfish brain,,literally,,wont even remeber what Ive wrote here in 10 mins time but I get it,,the sun has spots,thats normal.

Cheers Sparkey

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

You can retrieve the archived images here:
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...
Perhaps you can point us in the right direction.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

but would you mind explaining the orbs showing up on X-Ray as well?

I don't see any "orbs" in the x-ray image. I see single pixels which have been hit by high energy particles.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Not random, but all observed objects had an identical trajectory or in close proximity to its previous observed object.

Absolutely not true.

No such evidence has shown all these "objects" to move along a noticeable trajectory and/or shown to have been moving over time by appearing close together in all frames.

Yes...there are a few pics were someone took a line and connected the distance between the distance of particles in two or more pics...but to begin saying they ALL showed a definite trajectory or even "a maintaining of perpetual existence" is a lie.

Deny ignorance.

Please...I have been following this story just like everyone else, and unlike what you may guess, my mind is "not so closed to be immune to proper evidence" even if it goes against my initial assumptions.

But when the UFO-crew comes in goofing with the facts and adding small little lies into the equation, I have to step in and call "tomfoolery".

Again...it takes more then circling a dot and calling it a ship to become even an amateur photo expert.

Making up facts doesn't help either.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by tristar

You can retrieve the archived images here:
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...
Perhaps you can point us in the right direction.

That is a great deal of data to sift through, obviously it will require some time and obviously it wont be something that can be posted in the next few days and obviously i am not even sure if such data is actively online as it did result in a reassessment of information categorization.

edit: Just realized its the altered database. No such images are active on that link. As i sated earlier and above, it was nothing that could be defined as a natural occurrence.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by tristar]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here's what I don't understand. Of all the things that NASA "censors" why not these?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cigar
Here's what I don't understand. Of all the things that NASA "censors" why not these?

Hopefully i can try and explain this, well there a so called project that deals with high altitude plasma reinforced body, oddly enough it has been mentioned as the Aurora. Given that there are so many eyes watching the sky in the past decade and with the movement growing each year, it would next to impossible to hide or insist on such news/sightings to be put aside, as that alone would place the complex into a defensive mode.

So the most effective method that has been going on since the fall of Vietnam is and remains to openly deny what cannot be proven or simply refuse to answer anything relating to it, one must keep in mind that such topics or information is categorized as a National Security. Therefore, no court or organization can attempt to extract anything relating to such topics.

That then leaves everyone thinking or questioning, "was that a real ufo" , "was that thing i saw was a triangle shape" , "they must be alien" , "we surely posses reversed engineered alien craft" . The fact is , yes and yes and yes and yes. Obviously we are not alone and obviously although a minority thinks that by disclosure we will benefit but the fact remains that 3/4 of the world simply does not care or does not want to believe that there is another higher intelligent entity monitoring and or/is/has been categorizing our evolution.

I guess to all those who push for disclosure and the release of achieves fail to understand that for this higher intelligent entity to exist it too has fought and surpassed its own wars. How can we be sure of this ? , well simply by studying our planets multi cell organisms and the process that they undergo from an ant to the human species. All organisms fight for their existence and to assert its dominance. This also applies to other entity's that are not native to this planet.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Apart from the fact that they just look like blobs that could be absolutely anything, how can a UFO survive the intense heat from the sun?

I tend to believe that if something that's as huge as the blobs are, surely they would've been spotted by astronomers all over the world by now? And not just a select few on conspiracy websites?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If these spots were ships, they would be several, several times larger than the earth.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You know, if those were objects and not image artifacts, given the apparent proximity to the sun they'd be bigger than the Earth itself.

I think noise on the CCD would make more sense, since the objects don't show up consistently. There might even be some burn in on the sensors and such on a few pixels here and there, since the SOHO observatory sat isn't exactly new.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRebel

Our planet will continue to cool until the asses of politicians are in hell.

It's simply an answer to a prayer, nothing more, nothing less.

Is it so strange to consider that God has material aids? Everything in the Universe belongs to God. Especially the lies of man, and they will hang heavy around the neck of their souls.

I pray God gives al gore a very warm reception, and that clinton's victims are dangling water over his head when he arrives.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

The sun is not hot at all, we live in an electric universe. Those are giant ships fueling up before flying straight into the sun which is used as a wormhole, mmm and there was no big bang either.

Thunderbolts www.holoscience.com...

[edit on 12-2-2010 by rhines]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhines
reply to post by thesneakiod

The sun is not hot at all

The Sun feels hot me me where I am. And I'm nearly 100 million miles away!

[edit on 12/2/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

not taking sides but...doh!

laimly put,you are warm because you are in the atmosphere which is heating cause of interaction with sun EM rays

there is no heat produced by EM rays in vaccum

example:
being, let's say,naked drifting in an orbit of Mercury,very,very close to the Sun, you would freeze to death...

imagining a ship that would neutralise the hull warming...should have some kind of EM deflecting shield..
SciFi I know,but presuming aliens is presuming SciFi technology,right

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkraver

also Nassim Haramein physics theories has an interesting take on this...
his atom "black hole" theory has gained momentum not so long ago

Nassim's scientific papers

hm,his theories have juice,the center of the Sun could quite possibly be a black hole,and his fractal theory of space could explain it being some kind of portal

though I'm not convinced these are ships around the Sun we are seeing here

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Maybe old Creme is right about this again. This Maitreya is coming soon he's already been interviewed and listen to what he has to say before these sun dots started being captured. According to Benjamin Creme there are at least four "stars" heralding Maitreya.

How to spot the ‘star’ “It behaves in a way no other celestial object does.” — Benjamin Creme The ‘star’ • resides in our Earth’s atmosphere • can move, spin, pulsate and blink • can change size and shape (eg round, diamond, hexagonal) • can change position in the sky • can get closer, and recede, at speed • is very bright and sometimes the only star visible • can radiate bright colours, often in quick succession • has been sighted day and night • can respond to thought: has been known to appear and move when asked • several witnesses have even seen all four ‘stars’ together • is seen all over the world. Note: Benjamin Creme explains that the ‘star’ regularly recharges its energy from the sun and is not always visible. Also note that in cities high-rise buildings can obscure sightings of the ‘star’, so keep watching.

www.share-international.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some of them are photographic anomolies and some of them are interesting although trying to figure out what they are is impossible and a waist of energy because frankly it could be anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join