It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
1. If anyhting were that close to the sun, it'd be a ball of fire too.

Those clearly aren't balls of fire, thus, they aren't as close to the sun as the picture leads SOME people to believe.

2. If those were spaceships, where do you spose they build them? Afterall judging by the scale of the sun to them, they are larger than just about every planet known to man.

3. Why assume they are spaceships rather than (in my opinion) a more logical choice,....... planets, or other celestial bodies?

Brian

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well if they are spaceship it would def. be classified as alien, because in no shape or form does the Human, race have the technology to build gigantic spaceships that can withstand enormous amounts of energy.

I catagorize it in the god complex assortment of WTF is that.

Yet in order to appease our small brains, we can call these objects malfunctions from the camera or what have you.

So be it. Its interesting thou.. I won't rule out either verdict. We just need more information on it Facts, understanding etc. etc. What are those objects or malfunctions?

To bad we can't see it in motion. hard to come to a conclusion on still frames.. Either way may it facinate you.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by Bicent76]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Your right...the wood would clearly burst into flames...not to mention I cant even see sails....how does it float?

they must have put sunscreen on the ship to get that close.

shesh...why do people assume that a inter-freakin-galactic spacecraft has to be made out of the same crap us knuckledraggers are using to build our stuff today?

Not saying these are ufos mind you...jpeg artifacts seems the most plausable, but if your going to try and debunk things, dont use paper tiger arguments...
They can get on the surface of the sun because their ship is made of zoonlogic nano-crystal interphase capabilities obviously...prove they arent...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Those clearly aren't balls of fire, thus, they aren't as close to the sun as the picture leads SOME people to believe.

2. If those were spaceships, where do you spose they build them? Afterall judging by the scale of the sun to them, they are larger than just about every planet known to man.

3. Why assume they are spaceships rather than (in my opinion) a more logical choice,....... planets, or other celestial bodies?

Brian

That is based on the 'sun is a nuclear furnace' theory, if it is electric, it is another song all together.
Comets and asteroids were soposed to be Ice balls, Nope, they are soild Rock.. Higly magnetic... Soo. What is right ! ?

The sun is billions of farenheit , yet venus and mercury are not burning ? Hmmm. talk about cherry picking theories..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

The sun is billions of farenheit , yet venus and mercury are not burning ? Hmmm. talk about cherry picking theories..

The distances involved may have something to do with it...

Venus is closer to the sun than any other planet except Mercury. Its mean (average) distance from the sun is about 67.2 million miles (108.2 million kilometers), compared with about 93 million miles (150 million kilometers) for the Earth and about 36 million miles (57.9 million kilometers) for Mercury.

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Comets and asteroids were soposed to be Ice balls, Nope, they are soild Rock.. Higly magnetic... Soo. What is right ! ?

You have a source, of course?
Asteroids are composed of all kinds of things, they were never "supposed" to be ice. Comets on the other hand are composed of mostly ice. Neither are entirely solid.

[edit on 2/12/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The only thing about this that makes me question that it is anything but artifacts created by the image processing is.....why are we just now seeing it?

Seems like it would have been an ongoing thing and would have been seen and explained long ago.. but suddenly we have these planet sized "objects" appearing...

Not to mention the fact I do not believe anything that comes out of NASA..unless maybe they announced there would be a sunrise tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
I am not going to pick on the OP or make fun of him or her for their observation. The thread or topic is in the right room, and its of interest and hard to prove otherwise.

Another thing I have to add, do google search and see if you can find any other sites on the net like ATS. Where we have the freedom to post about any topic in the world. Not many out there. Just keeping people from abusing such freedoms with nonsense is the problem or question at hand at times.

As far as the sun ships I have this to add. These ships are huge like size of Earth stuff man. How many Earth's fit into the sun? These objects next to the sun that could spaceships, would be giagantic crafts. I dunno but who knows its a good thread anyhow S&F

about 1,300,000 (1.3 million) earths will fit in the sun.

if those 'blobs' were in fact some sort of space faring vessel it would be MUCH MUCH larger than the earth.

The amount of energy required to keep the ship from being sucked into the sun would be enormous.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Everyone seems to think that disclosure needs to come from the Gov. from presidents and such, but really it is going to come from space related agencies, mark my word on this...

It is no coincidence that they have been 'leaking' photos for some time...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

We are not "just now" seeing it. The artifacts have always been there. It's just last month someone started calling them "orbs" and all hell broke loose.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Personally I can't wait to see the images they will be getting from the new Solar Dynamics Observatory, satellite according to this article www.cbc.ca...

pictures of the sun will be

10 times better resolution than HDTV.

So I guess if there are any ships out there this will see them.

[edit on 12-2-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This thread stinks of desperation. Well actually thats not true, i'm happy to see most people realising this is nonsense.

I can't believe you wasted your time making a youtube video for this.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello,
I want to believe in UFO's. Until one makes it's self known, I have to just dream...
I wonder the surface temperature of Mercury, because I don't know for sure. So, these objects make me wonder if in fact they are UFO's, Why are they not incinerated for one, and two; They must be gathering enormous amounts of whatever it is they are collecting from our sun. Logic tells me that they should be char-broiled by now, no offence.
Interesting topic, none the less. Thanks OP.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
im just wondering why in 2010 peopel still think nasa is using cameras that continuosly produce artifacts and errors in every image.

What is it about HEP strikes, data transmission errors from *streamed data* and aggressive enhancement and compression of the initial thumbnail images that you, and the OP, don't understand?

It was all covered in the other thread, and this one is just a meaningless waste of bandwidth.

If you had a clue, you would look at the replacement high-resolution images (that are coming in about a week later, at the moment) compare them to these thumbnails (which are not designed to be viewed at full-resolution unless you actually know how they are processed) and examine what the 'things' are in detail.

You might learn something. No, wait, actually.. some won't ever learn.

And of course it is much easier to just run around and yell that the sky is falling.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I have a question: Why is almost EVERY Nasa pic not of actual colors? Why is it always false color, (the above pics) green, blue, polkadots, and greyscale? Why is the universe rarely, if at all, presented in its naked, full coloredness?

Good question. Two main points:

- there is no such thing as 'true colour'. What we think of as our standard spectrum is based on the response of the human eye. Yet your eye white balances automatically (that's why when you walk into an incandescent lit room after being in sunlight, it looks yellow - but only for a few seconds..)

- NASA does do a fair bit of natural colour photography but when imaging the Sun it almost always involves heavy filtering, often targeting certain frequency bands. Once you do that, you are effectively looking at a monochrome image - try looking through a welding filter to see what I mean.

Now they *could* show the images in their raw form, as black and white images (actually 'greyscale' is the correct term). Indeed if you examine the raw images you will see that they are in fact not coloured. (Yes, they are available, but you need to install special software to do this, as they are not JPEGs or TIFFs. Look up "FITS images".)

The main reason for the coloring is simply to make it obvious what spacecraft they come from. Blue = Lasco C3, etc..

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
there have been recent major solar flares on the sun, they are probably just particles of "embers" or gas pockets that are burning away from the sun

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Although quite interesting on many different levels i don't think this thread has been looked into enough nor is there any conclusive evidence or facts to concider this something worth worrying about. Indeed if these objects were ET UFO's it would spark many serious debates into what they were doing there, maybe permorming maintanence on the sun, studying it close up or possibly sabotaging it in order to create disasterous effects on our planets and others.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Those may not be hot pixels at all. A while back I was being shown the Sun at such a close distance that all you could see was the yellow and black of the hexagon bodied craft we were flying in. I awoke feeling that this was very real. It was one of those energy or extra dimensional experiences. I got it when I needed it. That's all I can say.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Pixelated images and data compression.

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I keep an open mind, nothing is impossible, I shared a thought in one of my posts that says NASA has determined the MoonS magnetic field it happens every month during the Moons full Moon Phase. they claim if they landed a mission ship of ours up there during that phase it would be dangerous cause of the electro magnetic charge would mess up everything. Oh and they also said that they never sent up any Apollo mission during this phase. Now wait a minute this is a after the fact statement ???? So they sent up our ships to the Moon before they knew about this Magnetic Field??????? LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join