It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yesterday, while exploring another forum, i stumbled upon NASA's official website stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov... where I checked images for February 08 and February 09, 2010. After going through almost 200 images both (EUVI 195 Ahead and EUVI 195 Behind), I found many giant anomalies, which i would not hesitate to call artificial crafts swirling, hoovering, revolving; sometimes it looks they are manipulating the energy of our Sun. Later, i downloaded all the images between Feb 08 and Feb 10 and i would post below some of them, which have pretty evident anomalies; and i would urge you all to download those images and open them in "paint" to have an enlarged view to see on your own; what is going on around our Sun...I am pretty much doubtful that NASA is unaware of all these; well we expect an honest answer from NASA!! Find the images below:

I have made one YOUTUBE Video as well; where i have put all the photographs; it would be good to seem them in motion

IF you would spend some time with above images; you would be able to see the "TRUTH"

Let the Truth Prevail!!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I look at these pictures and it scares the crap out of me.

Have they ever been spotted there before? And whats the brightest parts of the sun like that for? Is that suppose to be like that?

I dont know anything about the sun but I know something is going on with it because it was on the news the other night but I dont understand it all.

What if them shapes/ships are gearing up for something,I reckon their doing that because they know their being photographed.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Still holding on to the "sun ships"?

Heh...fun stuff.

Ok, I admit, I think this is silly as all hell and that we are looking at artifacts and hot pixels. But, I do enjoy seeing you "new sun ship people" all over.

Its amazing...just POOF! A new sub species of Conspiracy nut is born (no offense. We are all conspiracy nuts)

Soooooo...anyways.

If I was trying to prove this true (and I am not) I would begin my looking into if this sort of thing happens often or has happened many times in the past.

Also, I'd do a better job at building a case then just circling dots on a picture.

Let me ask you this...have you thrown all possibility of these being simple "digital artifacts" out the window?

Are you 100% on the bus with those who say THESE ARE SHIPS 100%!

Just wondering how bent your compass of logic has become or not.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
im just wondering why in 2010 peopel still think nasa is using cameras that continuosly produce artifacts and errors in every image.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
I look at these pictures and it scares the crap out of me.

Have they ever been spotted there before?

Yes, and the videos were taken offline about one year ago

I dont know anything about the sun but I know something is going on with it because it was on the news the other night but I dont understand it all.

What if them shapes/ships are gearing up for something,I reckon their doing that because they know their being photographed.

It is their back yard, and just for the sake of reality, it is far easier for them to stay in a sustained orbit behind the sun shielding themselves from our known eyes and ears in space

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Do you realise that these are pictures of the Sun? Think about it, the Sun is a giant light bulb shooting light out in every odd direction. The ray's of light from the Sun are NOT all uniform, or similar. Some ray's are more intense than others.

Pointing a light detector (camera) at the SUN will give you specks of light at many different intensities and sizes.

That is what you see in the images....

Then add compression... and that makes it look bigger and or more odd.

Nothing to see here.... like you, I wish there was.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It seems you are quite confident with the "official" NASA explanations...perhaps it is your that should check your logic, not to say NASA is wrong all the time...

but would you mind explaining the orbs showing up on X-Ray as well?

sxidata.ngdc.noaa.gov...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Is it no suprise there is a big coronal hole at the sun, thats all I see, maybe the blobs was from something being blown out the sun from the coronal hole?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Nasa just launched a probe that is supposed to go "study" the sun.

LINKY : www.cnn.com...

Coincidence???

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

So they were took offline a year ago but now allowed back on?

Do you know if the sun is meant to have them bright spots?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

rfer to my post above, its a coronal hole, its nothing new, ordinary very.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Thanx for that

I think also they could have came out making them holes to

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by Sparkey76

Thanx for that

I think also they could have came out making them holes to

lol, No mate, I think you need an astronomy book, send me your addy I'll post one to ya myself.

joke dont, dont think I need to tell ya to not send personal information to anyone on the net.

go buy an astronomy book, will tell you all about the sun, ive even seen sunspots through my telescope.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by tristar

These are not the video's i am referring to. The videos i am referring to show actual footage in motion of objects originating from behind the sun. These videos were only online for about 2 months with irrelevant titles as to attract the least amount of viewers.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43
reply to post by Mr Mask

It seems you are quite confident with the "official" NASA explanations...perhaps it is your that should check your logic, not to say NASA is wrong all the time...

but would you mind explaining the orbs showing up on X-Ray as well?

sxidata.ngdc.noaa.gov...

Lets see...my options are to trust NASA or some people who are completely unqualified and outside the field?

Let me make a choice...give me time.

Anyways...so...you do know those x-ray orbs look smaller, are different in shape and seem to show "many more" orbs (if that is what we are calling them) then the other pictures.

Right?

I mean...the first pics show maybe 2-5 in each pic.

But the x-ray ones shows dozens.

And weirdly enough, they look like glitches in the pixilation of a digital video recording in both.

Makes sense, since both are digital.

Now...I am not saying they "are" digital artifacts.

But...are YOU saying they ARE ships?

Just wondering here...

anyways...back to my point before-

If I wanted to make a case on these being real, I would have to begin by figuring out if this sort of "effect" shows up in many prior SOHO pictures.

Do they? Have you added that information to your case?

Ask yourself...

Is this common?

Is this reasonable?

Am I throwing all rationality down the toilet by giving some amateur photo-watchers credit in saying "yeah these are alien ships"?

Just telling you...your case is weak...you need more data, proof and much more then what "nothing" you have here.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Also, I'd do a better job at building a case then just circling dots on a picture.

Perhaps it would be an idea to actually try to explain what these dots in the images are, instead of simply making fun of the OP? Just a suggestion.

Anyway, it seems these dots are cosmic rays distortions. And yes, I believe NASA is telling the truth about them...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77ae0c185769.jpg[/atsimg]

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Information about other kinds of artifacts in STEREO images can be found here:
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

reply to post by tristar

rfer to my post above, its a coronal hole, its nothing new, ordinary very.

That was the initial result of observation, but further time lapse showed that trajectories were involved and an erratic non natural path of flight that suggested an intelligence or a freak natural occurrence that was being repeatedly being observed over several months. You obviously have your freedom of choice, but we rather stick to basic assumptions of science.

Question: How many times does lightning strike in the same place, Once, Twice, perhaps Three times, would be odd if it was over 123 times ?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Perhaps it would be an idea to actually try to explain what these dots in the images are, instead of simply making fun of the OP? Just a suggestion.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I do not think I was making "fun" of anyone.

Caring about the gradual loss of our "critical thinkers" in society is not a laughing matter.

I believe I did try to explain that the "orbs" were errors in the digital media being used.

Forgive me for not attaching a picture to it and then also adding what NASA called the artifacts. The OP was clear in showing he had the information already, so I didn't think I had to "quote NASA" word for word.

If communicating the issue in "my own words" is not as good as "cutting and pasting a NASA sentence or two", then I am afraid my quality in posting will have to suffer.

Again...I was not making fun of anyone.

Simply looking down on misinformation and fantastical conjecture.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

an erratic non natural path of flight

You mean the dots moved around randomly? Sort of like high energy particle hits on a sensor.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If I could see those images that show the trajectories that would be very appreciated.

I know my stuff about the Sun, so maybe a 2nd or whatever opinion please.

Are they moving images and over what times?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join