It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFOs Around SUN UPDATED!! FEB 10

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Everytime i see a new picture or video about objects near the sun it always reminds of Stargate Universe. The Starship in the show called Destiny is powered by the Sun. Coincidence?

Ps: Someone uploaded some time ago NASA images compared to his own images of the same spot on the sun. NASA removed all Anomalies shortly after the release. Why would they do that? If it´s all natural and they already know what it is why do they still try to hide it?

I don´t trust NASA ever. Bunch of liers.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Nothing is removed. Higher quality images are posted.

Thus, the most recent images on the STEREO Science Center browse tool will always be beacon images. These temporary beacon images are replaced with the full-quality versions as they become available, generally about 2-3 days later.

Although the initial beacon JPEG images on the browse pages are replaced by the high resolution images as they become available, the original FITS versions of the beacon files are saved, and can be read using any of a large number of software packages, most of which are free.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The beacon mode images are of low quality and full of artifacts.

Of course, you can just keep saying the mantra;
"NASA lies"
"NASA lies"
"NASA lies"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i have also very interesting video of anomalies around the sun!www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The idea of UFO's around the sun in SOHO images has been around sense 1998 or so. I remember there was a girl who posted tons of pictures on her web sight. She called the Sun Cruisers. You could see some of the shooting beams of energy at each other. I can't remember her name but she sent emails to NASA asking about the objects appearing in the images. No responded with the same crap bad compression etc. When you look at the SOHO video clips you could see the images moving. As for why they don't burn up simple force field. If you look at some of the STS shuttle clips that show UFOs coming from space entering the earths atmosphere you notice they don't become really bright until hitting the atmosphere. The force field around the ship excites air molecules producing photons which emit light making the ships glow white. This same force field allows the ships to fly into the sun. My guess is the craft are scooping up anti matter to use as fuel. Why waste time creating it when you have an unlimited supply being generated by suns waiting to be scooped up.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I found the old article www.angelfire.com... Liz Edwards is the lady that first spotted the what she labled sun cruisers.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join