It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At last the search is over - The source of Pisky's avatar !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
After many years (well, a couple of days really, but it sounds better that way
), the search is over.

I have finally discovered what I believe to be the original photograph of the 'Pixy Baby'

I wonder how many people will see his piccy on the net and take the piss out of him in years to come. Especially since he's been morphed into my avatar.

Original Pic

and of course, the thread wouldn't be complete without a piccy of the new improved 'Pixy Baby'

I wonder which sadistic bastard did this

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by Pisky]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Note to self: Do not in any circumstances read any more of Pisky's posts at work unless I want to explain to my boss exactly why I am out of control with laughter

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Pisky !

Thats evil !

lol.....Poor baby, you deformed and scarred him for life.

Deep

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Pisky !

Thats evil !

lol.....Poor baby, you deformed and scarred him for life.

Deep

Nothing to do with me
... I found the avatar pic on the net.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That kid is so cute! lol it is funny though!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:49 AM
link   
KayEm pointed out that the 'original pic' may actually be a morphed version of an even older photo. She noted that the head of the 'source' is far larger than the body. So it looks as if the search continues.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I tried to re-create the pisky baby from the original pic and came up with this result

I don't know if it's just incredably hard to get the same effect twice in a row or if it's just down to my bad photoshopping skills.
perhaps you could have a competition to see who can come closest to a pisky baby re-creation?

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by pantha]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
KayEm's right, the babies head is alot bigger...the eyes look to have been made bigger along with the eyebrows.

Also, what's so funny about the card? (since it's on funny-city.com, oh the laughter, a baby!!) They should've used Pisky's version, much better
(no offense to the poor child that was originally there, we should really try and find out who it is...
go Pixy Baby!

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Thanks Pantha. I'll have nightmares for weeks now

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I tried to re-create the pisky baby from the original pic and came up with this result

I don't know if it's just incredably hard to get the same effect twice in a row or if it's just down to my bad photoshopping skills.
perhaps you could have a competition to see who can come closest to a pisky baby re-creation?

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by pantha]

Thanks for the laugh here on a Saturday night, I can't stop laughing. Poor kid, if it is real.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
KayEm pointed out that the 'original pic' may actually be a morphed version of an even older photo. She noted that the head of the 'source' is far larger than the body. So it looks as if the search continues.

I wouldn't search too hard. I think that baby was not messed with. Babies are funny, in that they are COMPLETELY disproportionate until they are around 22 years old.

My son is about the same age as the boy in the pic, so that's about 10 months. My son is cute, but has a HUGE freakin head.

It looks as if he's giving us the "raised eyebrows" look

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I see your avatar on a billboard in joliet IL. It was for an Insurance company.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If I was the person the Pixy Baby was modelled after I would think it was an honor. To represent the great Pisky.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My old middle school principal had a picture of the pisky baby in his office, and whenever someone asked what it wass, he said it was his baby picture. lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hey I have a program were you can distort pictures like that. I think its called "Goo" or something like that. Its so much fun.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Pisky, I recently saw your avatar photo in an office I was visiting. They had a station for taking id photos, and right in front of the camera was a sign with a picture of the morphed baby and text that read:
"If you want a better picture, bring a better face"

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Pisky, I stumbled on this link whilst going through some old emails on my ancient pc. However i
can't link my file as the pc is sort of stuffed, modem wise. Also i now use a powermac and don't
have Powerpoint...so just google 216.239.57.104...:-k3DkRgmVwcJ:www.pferdetransportservice.de/foto_1.pps+foto_1.pps&hl=en

Hope it helps.

Sanc'.

edit: my file was titled foto_1.pps

[Edited on 27-11-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Looks like the original baby has gone punk

KayEm found this on a piercing site when she was looking for info about alternative ear piercings. Someone was using it as an avatar

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Pisky you are too funny when I looked at the original baby then yours, I was laughing so much, I shall laugh quietly now, everyone is sleeping and I woke my husband up..

new topics

top topics

join