It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Sarah Palin so much?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I will make an observation. Some men hate her because she is a strong spirited woman and they like wealkly women they can sass and beat when they feel like it. Others just feel intimidated by her zeal and determination because they lack enough testosterone to be like her. Some women hate her because in competition they never got the boy, girls like her did. Others feel uncomfortable by her zeal and determination because they were always held down by domineering men and other competitive women as second class individuals that told them to do as their told and be a victim of society.

Yet I like her because she says what she means and has a solid set of values that doesn't change. She has strong character and doesn't make me feel like I should get her some help with her "issues".

I find most people upset or hateful of her, or that just plain don't like her, do so because of deep rooted personal psychological issues and nothing more.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I don't hate her at all. She's like anyone with blind ambition: doesn't care about the outcome or the consequences to the future of the Nation. She's like so many other politicians, lack of qualification means nil. She'll run this thing like a high school popularity/beauty contest, throw out sound bites and buzzwords (pit bull with lipstick) just like GWB. And because people are so easily hypnotized and uneducated, she just might get what she wants.

What really scares me is that she is gaining airtime, even after showing herself to have no knowledge of what's going on in the world. Using winks and sidetracking to sexiness to mask her lack of knowledge. Blaaaaahhhh!

Charlie Gibson: Do you agree with the Bush Doctrine?
Sarah: ..........(what is he saying?????) In what respect Charlie?
Classic Sarah. Give her credit for guts and lipstick, but not to be POTUS!
youtube link to Sarah at her best

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Wow...you really believe that do you? Anyone whom doesn't like her must be having some sort of inferiority complex?

Hmm...ok, well then, lets put two women up then for the race...
Palin V Maddow.

I am sure that you would feel very confident in supporting Maddow considereing you like Palin because of non-partisan reasons applied to any strong woman in charge...great.

so, if thats the only caveat you have, then I guess the deciding factor may be education
Sarah - 5 universes for a simple degree gained by a C average
Maddow - Rhodes scholar...

I would vote for Maddow in a second...you know why? not because she is a woman, not because she has a cute way about her, but because I trust her intellectual judgement, I like her ideals, and I find her to be presidental material.

I simply see little more than a cute chick from Palin, and one of the most transparent puppets ever...you betcha *wink*

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by polychronopolis
Most people who hate her are probably just jealous of her. After all, she seems to be relatively "normal" in most of her life, so most people who hate her secretly wish that they were her.

Having never met her, I personally neither love her nor hate her and could care less either way...seriously. I would assume that most people on this planet could care less about her as well.

Most people LOVE Sarah Palin.
A small liberal minority hate Sarah because she speaks the truth.
- The truth hurts -
------------------------------------------
They sure love Sarah at the Tea Party.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

All 600 hundred of them

She might get elected Dog catcher with those numbers

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Most people LOVE Sarah Palin.
A small liberal minority hate Sarah because she speaks the truth.
- The truth hurts -

Nah...the people that love her are just like the people that hate her...the women who love her want to be her and the men who love her want to be with her (in the Biblical sense)...Which one are you my friend ?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by polychronopolis]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

Kind of ironic that a Palin supporter would have a wolf based name, with a wolf avatar.

www.grizzlybay.org...

1) Palin offered a bounty of $150 for each left front leg of freshly killed wolves

2) Palin promotes aerial hunting of wolves even though Alaskans voted twice to ban it (VIDEO)

3) Palin used $400,000 of state money to fund a propaganda campaign in support of aerial hunting

7) Palin is suing the federal government to prevent listing the polar bear as an endangered species

8) Palin sues the federal government over listing Cook Inlet beluga whale as an endangered species.

I have no problem with hunting, but I don't believe in killing off native predators just so you can provide game hunters with a few more trophy heads. Any true conservative would find these actions reprehensible. If we can't trust her to speak up for those without voices, then how can we expect her to speak up for the little guy with a voice that's barely audible in today's political arena?

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a start for ya

she is untrustworthy and unexperienced IMO.

She also doesn't instill trust when she speaks

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
She can't even keep her kids under control and she thinks she can be president... Ha! One thing at a time palin.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
At the beginning of her national
rollout I still had not decided who
I was going to vote for. Then she
opened her mouth and the first
thing that came out was her joke
about being mayor of Wasilla and
a community organizer.

I despise arrogance, and she was
that. Obama is also but he is not
hurtful about it.

Then the video of her came out
when she was in church with the
wicth doctor. It is bad enough that
I have to hear about how much
religion plays in a politicians life,
when it is none of my business,
but that was scary.

The straw that broke the camels
back was her complete blame game
when she got nailed by Katie Curic.
If you know you are to have an
interview you study the issues.
To blame the person asking the
questions for doing their job just
shows how lazy she was/ is.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
When Sarah was helping with Todd’s commercial fishing business in 1993, she failed to register as a gillnet permit holder and pleaded “no contest.” The violation was inadvertently registered as a felony.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Uhh... she's a well loved, rich TV star... she doesn't need your pity...

Personally I hate her cause she's a manipulative liar with only the slightest grasp of what's going on in the world. An opportunist money hungry self-serving political monster.

I don't need to shoot a moose with her to know that her actions and her words make her both a anathema and a dangerous and ever-growing threat to America.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This may be off-topic but I think not.

When power is achieved by convincing the voters that something is good, those with printing presses or television stations rule the society, but are best served by not taking power themselves. Instead, they support those who benefit their self-interest, regardless of the cost to society as a whole (socialized cost), and through legal forms like lobbying, donations, and supportive media portrayals they get these candidates into office. Eventually, the system of oligarchy becomes so entrenched that political candidates solicit various oligarchs for approval in order to get into office, and then are beholden to them in decisions they make. For this reason, democracies generate a massive amount of debate over trivial issues -- abortion, gay marriage, drug legalization and banning hip-hop music -- while ignoring the deeply-seated problems from whose atmosphere of lawlessness oligarchs benefit. Oligarchs usually do not act outside the law, although their legal and passive actions result in higher costs for us all.
Sarah Palin works for the oligarchy, has curried their favor, as Mr Obama did. The cycle continues.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
While attending the University of Hawaii-Hilo, Sarah tried marijuana and didn’t like it. “I can’t claim a Bill Clinton and say I never inhaled.”h

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Moose burgers will be cooking in the Rose Garden of the White House
January 2013. Get used to it. The clock is ticking on Obama.
He should get in 29 more rounds of golf before heading back to
Chicago.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
While attending the University of Hawaii-Hilo, Sarah tried marijuana and didn’t like it. “I can’t claim a Bill Clinton and say I never inhaled.”h

Okay...now you've drawn the line !!! I hate her too now !!! Who the heck doesn't like the "wacky tabacky" ??? Damn it !!!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by polychronopolis

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Okay...now you've drawn the line !!! I hate her too now !!! Who the heck doesn't like the "wacky tabacky" ??? Damn it !!!

do you want to hear more? I have a treasure chest of sarah palin screwups.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Good point. Which leads to another question, do people find Palin to be an outspoken version of Dan Quayle?

I kinda like the fact she is not afraid to say things that even Republicans in congress wont, touch.

I don't think she was/is an insider,

this, for example,
Obama's mother, Stanley A. Dunham, worked for Tim Giether's Father Peter Geither at the Ford Foundation. Ford Foundation is partnered with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
rebuildtheparty.ning.com...

The republican law makers have been real cowards, Dems and Reps all need to go, they have lost touch with us, but from what I have been reading lately, we are already screwed.

They have become more ballsy since Brown got elected, but before that they were afraid or something.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Don't count your stupidly named children before your teenage daughter has them:

rawstory.com...

While studies find the president's job approval ratings on a downward curve, a just-released poll by the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion finds that Obama would decisively defeat Palin in a hypothetical race between the two and independent New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Marist found that Obama would win that match-up by 15 points, garnering 44 percent of the vote to Palin's 29. Bloomberg was behind with 15 percent.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
While she was pregnant with daughter Willow, Palin dressed as a pregnant Jane Fonda for Halloween.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join