It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: New Blog And Radio Interview

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

or it means he made the whole thing up to get attention for his new film contracts.. hmmmmmm cant be that though.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Actually it can't, as I've already categorically proven.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by rainfall

I've certainly awakened to the fact that all wilcock does is build up false hopes for everyone and i'm sick of it.

Someone has to build up hopes........most people can't do it for themselves...can you..??.....

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Yeah ok, good. You haven't really argued any points anyway, and you've been proven wrong as well.
If your only contribution is calling people idiot then good riddance, I won't miss you.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Actually, if you read his posts - especially the last one - imagining them in the voice of Cartman from South Park then he's actually pretty fun to have around.

"ok so we cant have an argument without the nazis cutting off posts. screw ats.. man this is lame. you guys take it easy have fun with wilcock, and all that jazz. arguments were great.."

i3.glitter-graphics.org...

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Actually, if you read his posts - especially the last one - imagining them in the voice of Cartman from South Park then he's actually pretty fun to have around.

LMMFAO...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you for spicing up my night!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by Malcram

Thank you for spicing up my night!

LOL It's been interesting.

So let's summarize what we've established:

1. Despite the lies of some to the contrary, Wilcock was truthful about his source. This has been PROVEN. He's real. We have his name and video interviews of him with Wilcock.

2. Wilcock was not lying about getting this specific Disclosure information from a source. It did not originate with him. He did not make it up, despite false claims to the contrary. He received this information from his source in June 2009. This has been PROVEN.

3. Wilcock never "predicted", "guaranteed", "promised" or otherwise stated or implied that this disclosure would definitely happen before 2010. Those are lies. He always presented it simply as a distinct possibility:

"IF this does happen..."

"IF the truth comes out...",

"IF Obama were to make this announcement..",

"IF he introduces us to these other people...",

"It’s very possible that there will be Disclosure sooner, rather than later,
and IF that happens..."

divinecosmos.com...

He also said specifically of this talk of imminent Disclosure:

"Well, I'm not going to stake my whole reputation on it..."

This has been PROVEN

Did I forget anything?

Of course, I don't imagine this will stop the next ill informed chump from coming in here and firing all the same already debunked false accusations at Wilcock.

Still, it's worth a try.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesT.Jerk

Wow, seems like the closing lines of my last post were absolutely spot on.

Care to attempt to substantiate your claim that Wilcock is a "proven fraud"? Or does the word "proven" mean as little to you as to the others who have made the same false accusation in this thread?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
hmm i thought we already established that this guy was full of bovine excrement? what happened to the disclosure we were supposed to get in nov dec??? yeah i said is that turned oput to be garbage disinfo i was going to ignore the already unbelievable info coming from this guy.

Its pretty simple really. If your going to make grand statements you need to back it up with proof. if not your just another nutcase with an opinion. And we certainly dont have a shortage of them.

Unfortunately the way ATS is setup all the important articles get buried under the tabloid garbage.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Can't bare the man, numerous 'it's going to happens', obvious agenda to make cash and using people open to suggestion by feeding them exactly what they want to hear.

Sorry, he's got no cred in my book apart from being able to tell a good yarn, there's no substance to what he says. He's on my list of in it for the name and the cash list...

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
David Wilcock...such an imagination!

This is the same guy who had a leak in his toilet upstairs and thought the CIA was "sending him a message" that they knew there were "leaks". I think he has an overactive imagination.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Is that you Davey?

P.S: Tifozi, there's no point in wasting your energy mate. Some people just want to be deceived. Let's leave Wilcox and his pilgrims alone on their sacred journey to absolutely freaking nowhere.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
Did I forget anything?

You forgot the bit where he lied about domestic and international tv airtime for the disclosure was booked!

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm sorry everyone...

I hate to burst the bubble,

but this guy is a fraud.

Didn't he say that disclosure was certain by the end of 2009.
Then when it didn't happen he came out and said it will most definitely happen
in 2010?

[edit on 8-2-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join