It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: New Blog And Radio Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here ya go malcram ol matey..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

watch the entire video series from start to finish and you will have the evidence you insisted I provide.

Or, dont watch any of it, and remain a fan. that choice is entirely up to you. I cannot judge you for whom you hold respect, nor do I. I've read some interesting posts and replies of yours in the past, and will continue to do so, but let it never be said that I dont reference properly lol

cheers

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

LMFAO!!! well either way.. maybe it helps if its stated more than once.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
If David actually said "Well, I'm not going to stake my reputation on it" then I don't see how you can argue with that.

Can you confirm that he said that Malcram?

Yes, I certainly can:

Audio (6.26)

www.youtube.com...

Transcript:

GN: You really think that’s going to happen? Like that?

DW: Well, I’m not going to stake my whole reputation on it, but yeah, I mean, look, it all lines up...[then explains why it's possible, reasonable]

divinecosmos.com...

He specifically wouldn't stake his reputation on it happening - he's says "If this occurs" - but he thinks it's reasonable and very possible. In no way is that a "prediction" or a "guarantee" and it contradicts the claim that his reputation should be ruined because of it, because his reputation was never staked on it.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Don't! Seriously, don't change words!

David is asked "Will it happen? Like that?", and David says that he is not putting his reputation for it happening like he just said it would happen(about the 2 hours event on TV and all that) not about the fact of it happening.

Your only point of defence in this whole thread, is semantics. Nothing more, nothing less.

While everyone else figured out how he made a fool of everyone who trusted it, you still here playing with words.

[edit on 7/2/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
oooh so NOW he's not steaking his reputation on this stuff.. hmmmm should have done that move months ago. even if he did... the question was "Do you really believe this will happen...?" "blah blah reputation...... But yeah, I mean if you ......." the answer was YES!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

You obviously weren't paying much attention to that thread as I posted in it repeatedly and read it all. I've watched all the videos, read all the transcripts. In fact, I'm the one here quoting from them directly, verbatim, whereas you and the other Wilcock-bashers are throwing around misquotations and misrepresentations as if they were fact.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
reply to post by stanlee

In fact, I'm the one here quoting from them directly, verbatim, whereas you and the other Wilcock-bashers are throwing around misquotations and misrepresentations as if it were fact.

ok.. Let me have this one..

"Do you really think it will happen?" (you forgot to add 'like that?') and Im playing with misquotes? sure you listen to the guy but you are a victim of psychosomatic hearing

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

What are you on about? "Should have done it months ago?" He said that when he did the original C2C interview that started all this.

Give me strength.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

ok.. Let me have this one..

You really shouldn't. You're clearly not up to it.

"Do you really think it will happen?" (you forgot to add 'like that?')

I forgot? So what's this then?

Originally posted by Malcram

GN: You really think that’s going to happen? Like that?

DW: Well, I’m not going to stake my whole reputation on it, but yeah, I mean, look, it all lines up...[then explains why it's possible, reasonable]

You should read my posts more carefully before you correct errors that aren't there and misquote people and then try to school them for making imaginary misquotes or for faulty hearing. I copied and pasted the text directly from the transcript - the clue was when I wrote "transcript" and gave a link to - you guessed it - the transcript. So, I wasn't typing it out copying from the audio.

Honestly. Give up.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Thanks for the links Malcram.

Originally posted by stanlee
oooh so NOW he's not steaking his reputation on this stuff.. hmmmm should have done that move months ago.

But it was months ago..
the 6th of October to be exact.

www.youtube.com...

06:30

Seriously.

What the hell.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by rainfall

You see, I'm a natural born believer, but that doesn't mean I run around Ufology with my mouth open, trying to swallow anything that any idiot tries to shove down my believers throat.

Something about that sentence that had me forming a mental picture..

I might not believe in what you believe, or choose your theory... But I respect it, so as you should respect mine.

I do respect what you believe.....

But everyone makes mistakes, and everyone deserves a second chance.

I totally agree...

His contribution is worthless to Ufology, and I'm glad that he is falling to oblivion.

David is not falling into oblivion.......his message is more important now than ever....

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by Malcram

Don't! Seriously, don't change words!

David is asked "Will it happen? Like that?", and David says that he is not putting his reputation for it happening like he just said it would happen(about the 2 hours event on TV and all that) not about the fact of it happening.

Your only point of defence in this whole thread, is semantics. Nothing more, nothing less.

While everyone else figured out how he made a fool of everyone who trusted it, you still here playing with words.

[edit on 7/2/10 by Tifozi]

What a surprise. I just completely and utterly destroyed your fraudulent claims about Wilcock lying about having a source who gave this information - and you just ignore it, as I said you would. Proof positive that you are wrong on all counts - and you just change the subject.

How thoroughly dishonest. And how predictable.

So, you have given not one single example of him ever saying this would definitely happen, as you claimed, or that it was guaranteed, and I give several quotes showing it was only a possibility - an "IF" - and one showing that he specifically said he wasn't staking his reputation on it happening, and you're still trying to squirm. LOL.

You. Have. No. Case. Left.

[edit on 8-2-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Wilcock is sounding more like a Galactic Federation Channeller every day.

I constantly hear the same pathetic words coming out this morons head about "Sources whom I trust" and "Can't tell you exactly when this will happen".

Wilcock is now a proven liar and fraud and should be listened to with "extreme caution"

He is playing on any weak minds that he can find. With this constant hope of things changing, just around the corner.......and another corner.......and another corner.

What sources does this guy really have that can be credible for the world to trust? Does he know government workers? Alien beings? .........NO.........he knows how many of you are SUCKERS.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think I can sort of end this tennis match you got yourselves into

David has "insiders" whom tell him stuff...ok, sure...lets say he isn't making stuff up...sure, lets give him that..trench coat black hat wearing x-file types.

They told him to go on record to suggest this was coming...

it didnt happen

This means that his insiders are doing one of two things
1) they are purposefully lying to him, which discredits everything else he has come forward about from these insiders
2) they were wrong, which means they dont know either...which discredits everything they have been telling him due to being lied to themselves

Now, this doesn't mean dont listen to him and feel all good about life if thats what your getting from him...but understand that either he is making stuff up, or he is listening to people that, as shown by the events, canot be trusted.

So, if you find a philosophy gem in his words, then keep it...but if he goes on about things meant to be factual, take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

Actually, David's comments after saying he wasn't "staking his reputation on it" shows that he was talking about the possibility of the whole event happening, not the fine details of how, as you falsely claim. Also he begins his answer before the host added "like that".

I won't edit out the irrelevant material because you will claim I am selectively quoting or some such nonsense:

"DW: Well, I’m not going to stake my whole reputation on it, but look, it all lines up. When the negative side is about to be defeated, they get really stupid. Think about Napoleon’s Waterloo or think about Hitler and Stalingrad.

What ends up happening is they make dumb moves; they do things too fast without planning it through and this is what they’re doing with the swine flu thing. You know, it’s like, “Well, we ran out of time if this Disclosure’s going to happen.”

See, his not "staking his reputation" is not in reference to how it's going to happen - "Like that" as you deceitfully claim - but that it happens at all.

He continues, showing that his comment is really in reference to the entire idea of disclosure, not the fine details of 'how', as in like this, or "Like that":

I mean, I just want you to grok the fact that, if the truth comes out [IF disclosure happens, not how disclosure happens Mal.], it is bigger than the foundation of Islam; it is bigger than the foundation of Christianity, because at the time, those events only reached several hundred thousand people.

This would be the biggest event in human history; [Disclosure, that is. Mal.] the most spontaneous shift that humanity has ever seen. Everything that’s being talked about on the nightly news right now would pale to insignificance.

You note he doesn't talk about the details of how it would happen, but just about Disclosure - that's what he's "not staking his whole reputation" on.

Isn't context an amazing and revealing thing?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Wilcock is now a proven liar and fraud and should be listened to with "extreme caution"

I see it says 'awakening aquarian' under your name.....

Maybe you should change it to sleeping aquarian.....

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

I've certainly awakened to the fact that all wilcock does is build up false hopes for everyone and i'm sick of it.

How can people be so stupid and gullible to always listen to someone who says it's just coming soon, but I can't tell you when!

It's complete BS. He will string his fans along just long enough to get some books and movies done before 2012, then he will make his $$$ and you will not hear from him again.

Wilcock is an absolute muppet and all his devoted 14 yr old fans and 40 year old Psychiatric patient fans should take notice that actually nothing he says is worth very much.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
it didnt happen

This means that his insiders are doing one of two things
1) they are purposefully lying to him, which discredits everything else he has come forward about from these insiders
2) they were wrong, which means they dont know either...which discredits everything they have been telling him due to being lied to themselves

Or, 3) They weren't lied to, that was the plan, but the plans changed - plans tend to do that.

Or 4) The leaking of the specific date caused the date to be abandoned, as Wilcock thought it would.

Both scenarios would mean the sources are still credible and Wilcock honest.

There are probably other possibilities too. The point is, people somehow seem incapable of thinking of the full range of possibilities when they are not well disposed to the figure in question, and the negative options are all that come to mind.

The truth is we just don't know.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join