It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black-Eyed People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I have been reading some of the different things about them, and what I have come up with is creepy.

Here's a story of a black eyed plane passenger.

paranormal.about.com...

This one ties into 9/11 some how.

Bunches of stories:
paranormal.about.com...

Has anyone ever experienced one of these ... things, for a lack of a better word? If you have, could you please tell your experience?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If they keep lipping off, you will see even MORE black-eyed people!!!

Hehe...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

Hehe...

Not black-eyed as in bruised. black eyed as in either there whole eye, white part included black, or there iris and pupil fully black to make it look like there iris is only a pupil.

Nice avatar by the way.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Hehe...

Not black-eyed as in bruised. black eyed as in either there whole eye, white part included black, or there iris and pupil fully black to make it look like there iris is only a pupil.

Nice avatar by the way.

Thanks!

Ahhh.... ok, I know what you mean about black-eyed people now...

I gotta tell you though, if one sat by me on a plane and acted weird, he WOULD end up bruised as well!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
How do we know the eyes were not just a full contact lens? Many goths and others wear these props for effect.

www.speshul.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
How do we know the eyes were not just a full contact lens? Many goths and others wear these props for effect.

www.speshul.org...

It was a European man on a plane, the witness who wrote the story saw black, but the other people on the plane who saw his eyes saw colors like green or blue.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Ok but to play devil's advocate, just because different colors were observed still doesn't prove they were his natural eyes. Still could be a prop couldn't it? Perhaps a photogramic coating on them to change with different brightness of surrounding light? maybe "Mood contacts"
I don't know

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
reply to post by Phlynx

Ok but to play devil's advocate, just because different colors were observed still doesn't prove they were his natural eyes. Still could be a prop couldn't it? Perhaps a photogramic coating on them to change with different brightness of surrounding light? maybe "Mood contacts"
I don't know

Mood contacts would be awesome! Either way, it's a freaky story.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I saw this and immediately thought of Megyn Kelly from fox If her eyes aren't black then they seem like it.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Most likely it was just someone who had the whites of their eyes tattooed. It's a form of "extreme body modification".

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There was an officer involved shooting that was being aired on T.V. for
a couple days back in 04. Sheriff's deputy down in Chino Ca. shot an unarmed pasenger three times after a traffic stop. While he was on the ground with his hands behind his head in compliance.

So this one morning, three co-workers and myself took an early lunch.
We all walk in to this little cafe around 9:30 in the morning. We get in
line behind these two female San Bernardino Co. Sheriff's deputy's.

With that video fresh in my mind I couldn't stand it. So I started poppin off
Right?

Just your normal sarcasmic comical crap, yet humiliating for both.
Stuff like," thank God they left their guns in the car".

Talking to the other guys I was with about the shooting in an over amped voice so the whole restauraunt could here. You can imagine someone who knows how to take all the line
without crossing it. Then we all get seated, I'm still going on.
The guys I was with were sayin shh, a shut up. Knock it off. The stuff I
was sayin, was at the same time cracking them up. Then I not6iced these two babes that were in one of the booths already eating. Their crackin' up too.

I saw them laughing and I really started to pour it on thick. (molases)

The guys were kicking me under the table, "shh "at the same time they were .
yuk 'in it up.
The deputy's really just had to sit there and take it. So the more I realised that the worse I got.
Nothing happened, as I said it was really getting to the shorter one though.

We got up and left before them and had to file right by them on the way out. As we passed, that shorter deputy lifed her vision to meet us all with
the biggest blackest eyes I have ever seen. I was shocked at what I saw.
Two big pools of hostile dark matter, set in the pale white skin of this petite little short raven haired brunette.

Absolute rage was the message all three of us got.
I just wanted to get in my truck and get the hell out of there, to make sure they didn't follow. I think the guys I was with might have been a little peaved at me, if it hadn't been for her eyes totally dominating all conversation. I was just glad she didn't have a clue where we were from.

Is this what you were looking for OP?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Has anyone ever experienced one of these ... things, for a lack of a better word?

...not exactly...but I can provide two possible explanations that don't require alien hybrids. There is a medical condition in which the pupils are unnaturally large and do not constrict properly. The image at the link is of an artifically dilated pupil, to give you an idea. If a person with such a condition happens to have a dark brown iris, it tends to blend in with the pupil and creates a very large blackish area.

Now...this won't create quite the effect you're describing. But, look at the above picture, imagine the blueish area all filled in with dark, and imagine the person holding their eyelids comfortably rather than forcing them open to show the entire iris.

I am told it can be a disturbing effect.

And of course, the simpler explanation is that the person was wearing these.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's funny you should mention this i read an article about kids with black eyes a few days ago and it's creeped me out all week.The magazine was called Nexus and there were several stories all about children with black eyes and emotionless voices asking to enter houses or cars .The people telling the stories all said they were filled with fear and dread.Some of the explanations given were drug induced pupil dilation though this didn't seem to stack up as witnesses said their whole eyes were black,demons aliens,or just kids playing pranks with full eye black contact lenses.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

We got up and left before them and had to file right by them on the way out. As we passed, that shorter deputy lifed her vision to meet us all with
Two big pools of hostile dark matter, set in the pale white skin of this petite little short raven haired brunette.

Absolute rage was the message all three of us got.
I just wanted to get in my truck and get the hell out of there, to make sure they didn't follow. I think the guys I was with might have been a little peaved at me, if it hadn't been for her eyes totally dominating all conversation. I was just glad she didn't have a clue where we were from.

Is this what you were looking for OP?

[edit on 7-2-2010 by randyvs]

Yep, that's pretty much what I'm looking for. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by M0n0lyth

Holy creep me out
Batman tattoos on the eye balls what will they think of next?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sparrowstail

tattoos on the eye balls

...apparently it has been done.

what will they think of next?

I was going to answer this question. So I started collecting links in windows notepad with the plan to eventually paste them into a post. But once I started getting to the genital bisection pictures, I just don't feel the same burning desire to answer your question with as much detail as I originally intended.

Suffice it to say...suddenly all black eyeballs don't seem like such a big deal anymore.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Hehe...

That's right, or if they don't wash the dishes or do the laundry or cook dinner in a timely fashion.

Originally posted by randyvs

No kidding. I really want to find out how many have seen these types of people. I've read a few stories like this in the past and it is spine chilling. Of all of the things I've run across concerning alt topics, these tales are unique because they are much more horror than sci-fi. Even if not true (or at least not paranormal, like maybe contacts or tatoos) they always a great read.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ive seen lots of blacked eyed kids.

But they are contact lenses. I really do not think there are real people walking around with solid black eyes.

Many people have super dark eyes, that far away may appear that way.

My vote: Contact lenses - always.

[edit on February 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
David Icke tells a creepy story about this if you can find it, I believe he met the British prime minister, or somebody who Flashed two Black eyes at him. He Looked David Icke up and down, then his eyes flashed back to normal. whatever you think of David Icke it still is a creepy Story. Black Eyes are very scary, the only thing scarier would be silver eyes like in IT.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I've lurked ATS for a while now but havent been compelled to post until seeing this, because this experience I had really unnerved me.
My roommate and I were in Harris Teeter around 1 am. I was walking up an aisle when a young man walked past heading the other way. I remember him as having scruffy brown facial hair, short-ish (maybe 2 inch) long, wavy hair, wearing a thick jacket and with a hunting-style vest over it. I don't know why, but when he walked by, I felt extremely... threatened, i guess... im normally very suspicous of most people anyway, so some people give me an uneasy feeling anyway. this was not the same thing though. words can't describe how negative i felt when he went by. once he was past, the feeling disappeared, but it was so bad that i was actually frightened of having to feel it again, and i felt an urgent need to just get the heck out of the store and away from the whole situation. i found my roommate, told him I'd be in the car and left.
on the way back toi our dorm i described this incident to him and in his line of questioning, he asked what color eyes he had. at this point i realized that in my head, as i remember it, his eyes were black.
i suspect that the feeling i got from this guy may have affected my memory and changed my mental image, and that would be hte logical, skeptical conclusion. i can't say it's not right, but i know how unnatural bad this guy made me feel without doing anything and i know how vivid the rest of my memory about the situation is.
really, i guess you could say nothing actually happened and this is a waste of a post, but its an incident that i havent been able to get off my mind for some time now, and maybe it will resonate with someone else out there.
whoo, sorry for writing you guys a novel, i know you're not trying to read War and Peace right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join