It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell - Doomsday Weapon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

The more I read this thread the more this sounds like nothing more than mere speculation.

Possibly the Nazis got taken for a ride by con men just like the Pentagon?

Imaginary Weapons: A Journey Through the Pentagon's Scientific Underworld

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4bfb49c8733.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

The Pentagon's fascination with fringe science is old news, writes veteran defense reporter Weinberger in this incisive study, but the Bush administration has pushed it to new levels of wackiness.

After reviewing our government's pursuit of antimatter weapons, psychics and telepathy, she focuses on a "nuclear hand grenade" that may cost billions and seems certain to fail.

Before the War on Terror and the avalanche of government money for advanced new weapons, few paid attention to physicists who said they could harness the energy of unstable atomic nuclei, or "isomers," through a wildly expensive process involving atomic reactors.

But in recent years, a group of fringe scientists aided by defense industry insiders has convinced the Pentagon that America's post-9/11 survival depends on developing an isomer bomb.

While proponents compare it to the Manhattan Project, opponents point out that independent researchers have not been able to duplicate the results attained by isomer enthusiasts, and that many assumptions behind the bomb contradict the laws of physics.

Though Congress canceled isomer bomb development in 2004, the Department of Energy found $5 million to continue the research.

(July 1)

Copyright ©

Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.

All rights reserved.

Imaginary Weapons (1 of 5)

Imaginary Weapons (2 of 5)

Imaginary Weapons (3 of 5)

Imaginary Weapons (4 of 5)

Imaginary Weapons (5 of 5)

Unless more thorough "evidence" of the existence of this "Doomsday Weapon" can be substantiated, it is nothing more fantastical than a relic of fantasy.

Am I saying this is not true?

Not in the least.

I am however stating you will need far more evidence than a theory to convince me.

Nazi ufo die Glocke the bell antigravity experiment pt1 3

Nazi ufo die Glocke the bell antigravity experiment pt2 3

Nazi ufo die Glocke the bell antigravity experiment pt3 3

Personally, considering Wall Street financed the Nazis, anything is possible.

Wall Street & the Rise of Hitler

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b270a571015b.jpg[/atsimg]

SKL's Amazon Review :

This book is quite literally a tell all of all the names of who financed Adolph Hitler's rise to power by financial means. The man didn't get into power just by his lies, but by lies of other men too, the men with power, with money, and influence, and the access to Wall Street. You would be surprised to see the names within this book that financed "the funny little man, with the funny little mustache" that almost took over the entire world.

I will not ruin the book for you by telling all the names in it, but I will tell you two men's name I know you will instantly recognize.

Henry Ford & Edsel Ford. Yes, those "Ford's", from Ford Motor Company. Henry Ford even got the highest award the Nazi's could give to a foreigner, in recognition of his assistance to Adolph Hitler, and his picture hung in Hitler's office.

Just so you know, I am not a fan of the Nazi's, nor am I a racist of any kind, nor a fan of Adolph Hitler. I'm following a papertrail to find out all the names of who helped the man get into power to begin with, because I am someone who knows there's more to history than what they teach you in school. It doesn't just come down to the lies a politician tells the people who put them in office, but to the power-brokers who finance the man. Adolph Hitler was a politician, plain and simple. He knew how to lie to the people and give them comfort through manipulative persuasion and then when the people willingly gave him the power he went for the throat of the world.

Another good book that tells the details of who assisted Hitler that you may be able to find here on Amazon is, "IBM and the Holocaust."

Yes, I am talking about that "IBM" here too. They helped Hitler track down the Jews and other "undesirables" (Hitler's words, not Mine) through the use of the census and the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine.

Am I stating I buy the "Die Glocke" theory?

Not necessarily.

But in order to prove a "theory" to me, you had better line your ducks in a row.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Damn fine post. Very interesting and probably worth a thread by itself

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I thought the Nazis had difficulty with building the bomb, it's one thing knowing and another doing. The nazis understood what a nuclear explosion was and what they needed to develop one but it never happen.

Linky about Nazi A-bomb

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Great post! Thanks for that one. Thank you for the nice video links and the book tip! I just ordered it!

Personally, I can say that I have studied History mostly for the reason that I wanted to conquer some historic mysteries such as these - and it's now more than 10 years that I have been following these stories, rumours and allegations... it is a very interesting topic but as you say, it is only speculation. The funny thing is that this speculation overshadows the real history that is just as stunning and interesting - albeit less sensational.

If you read through the thread carefully, you will notice that the OP is a holocaust denier (see "Irving treatment") who has no interest in debating history or his sources for what he says... All he keeps repeating is "Farrell" and "Witkowski" - both who are proven hoaxsters, a bit like the David Wilcocks of Nazi history.

To the last part of your OP.

I own that book and have read it several times. In my opinion, Anthony Sutton is a Kook with an agenda - nevertheless I own all of his books and reading them has been very important in shaping my world view. But the thing with Sutton is, he falls to easily for hoaxes and I suspect there's an agenda behind it. But much of his books aren't that far off.
The sad part is that one can make the very same points Sutton makes without disregarding all basic principles of historiography. That's how I operate.
I have been able to corroborate much of what Sutton wrote in academic journals, biographies and other books and that's why I'm still sympathetic to him even if his personal views have lost all credibility with me.

The best book I have ever read about this subject was Conjuring Hitler by Guido Preparata who is a real historian and even, at parts, goes further than Sutton.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Yes, as far as I know that is pretty much the story in a few words. Haven't got a chance to look at your link yet but I will later.. Thanks for actually being interested!

edit:

I just read your link. The article is about Norsk Hydro and Heavy Water and is accurate in describing the desperate allied attempts to destroy Norway's capability of producing heavy water ("moderator substance") since Norway was within the German theater of influence.

It's true that destryoing the heavy water plant was a decisive step in the nuclear arms race. Still, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been able to produce one for lack of resources (money, uranium, manpower) even if they could have drwan on Norsk Hydro throughout the war.

The article does fail to mention that there were several german nuclear programs, not just the Uranverein which was the one the Allieds were targeting by those raids.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So, how do we write a history of 2 million Americans engaged in research in black projects in underground bases and elsehere? If we insist on complete and thoroughly reviewed and accepted sources then we will be stating as the above posters that such projects do not exist. So we have to ask questions such as why is such a massive black world necessary? Now that China is our friend and Russia is our buddy, what are they working on? Are they researching new ways to find Bin Laden?

All we can really do is get glimpses and flashes here and there and try to piece them together. Trevor Paglen has looked at geography in his book Dark Places on the Map under the theory that you can't hide geography. But as my post on Lake Vostok indicated, maybe you can. As Trevor listened to the air traffic leaving Vegas before it was handed off to area 51 was he able to tell much. Not really.

So without access to the clssified documents in the black facilites we can never really make a satisfactory airtight provable case of what they are engaged in. So we must piece it together from the rare times that we get a glimpse into that world.

Otherwise, like the above posters we will always be asking for further proof - proff that can never be attained.

It makes no sense to me that the KGB would float the Bell as some kind of attack on Hitler. If they were going to launch an op against Germany it would be something like Angela Merkel's grandmother was Hitler's love child. Maybe they just floated it to see if someone could figure out what it was.

And as I think anyone but the most gullible knows that science, hsitory and religion have been coopted into the service of the goals of the rulers whomever they may be.

If one is going to explain what has happened their explanation must include the anomalies, like the UFOs over DC in 1952, the JFK assasination, RFK assasination, abdcutions, etc.

Its better when we have solid contemporaneous accounts like the MkKearny case which was put together from newspaper accounts. Oddly the abductee who had a German background said that when the "aliens" spoke among themselves they spoke high German. That was in 1957 before the alien breeding program yielded results. So the aliens looked like normal humans that spoke high German.

Another data point we have are the pilot reports unearthed by Nick Cook in the US Archives. These little flying balls were encountered over a certain area of Germany when the allied pilots flew over. What were they? Well my opinion is that they were "sky mines" intended to take out allied aircraft. Now you might think they should explode, but if they could zap the electronics of the aircraft then they could be reused to take out additional aircraft. But what is really important is that they used an antigravity type of flight propulsion system. Why is that important? Well, if such a system could power fu fighters it could also power saucers.

So we have a Nazi saucer drive in 1944-45 and saucers over DC in 1952 and German speaking suacer jocks at McKearney, NE in 1957 so the inevitable conclusion is that the saucers are piloted by Nazis.

But why would the US government deny and not disclose? Well, the Bell answers that question. If Kammler blackmaield the US with the use of a doomsday weapon then how would the government explain it to the people? If FDR let the Nazis lose because he didn't have the scientific advice to judge whether the threat was credible and rather than fry 200 million Americans he opted for the lesser evil, even if he later found the threat was not as severe as Kammler claimed, and talk of nuking antarctica circulated at the highest levels until the saucers appeared over DC in 1952 perhaps each armed with a doomsday weapon, how could he tell the public? They might be hung for treason.

And then why does Dr. Menegle appear as the programmer in so many mind control survivor's stories.

The pieces fit together.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

This is how "we" do it:

www.youtube.com...

www.buch.ch... 1-6/ID15967782.html?jumpId=4221920

I maintain that Paglen has done more to uncover secrets than Farrell ever has or ever will.

added edit:

What you say is true for what is going on right now. It is not however, true for the Nazis where we have almost complete access to all documents.
You would never know about Paperclip and US/Nazi dealings if it weren't for released documents and scientific research by Antifascists. So please don't dismiss them.

added edit:

Read my post on KGB disinformation again. It does not matter if it makes no sense to you, it is a proven historic fact. You do understand that what the KGB did for Stalin in the 1950's doesn't have to have a connection with contemporary Russia, do you?

I must stress again that UFO sightings predate WW2. You know that.

The idea that "Dr. Green" from the Mk-Ultra program is Dr. Mengele has been plausibly disproven in a book called "the CIA doctors". the name of the author escapes me at the moment.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

First of all Stalin has been dead for half a century and Witkowski's book was released in 2000. If it was 1950 I would seriously consider your contention. I will admit that they never let anything loose unless there is a reason. I could believe that they poisoned Litvenenko with polonium and released the Bell documentation as a notice to governments that they were now prepared to release their own doomsday weapon. But the problem I woud have is that I don't think Russian physicists are that stupid. I mean if you are stockpiling polonium you don't need the Bell to make it, you could just fly over and sprinkle it or airburst it out from a warhead. If it was a message it was certainly over the heads of all but people that knew something about physics. Maybe it was a message that they can document basically what I am saying here about the big picture as their own backmail threat. They did allegedly have a Russian Roswell so maybe they have the saucer ready to wheel out for the world to see along with proof of its origin and they are waving that in the face of the US Nazi proxies. I guess the Russians could reveal what I am here only in a way that has substantial proof with it. Now that I could believe, particularly the way the Nazis have been going at Russia lately. If Kammler's Bell is the key that unlocks the door that would be the way to do it. In fact it may be an actual veiled revelation knwoing the woo woo community would ascribe all kinds of weird and fanciful theories but that the real Nazis and high level proxies would know that it is true. Maybe the Finnish film Nazis Attack about a Nazi invasion from space in 2018 is part of this effort.

Paglen was interesting but as I have said, he didn't reveal much of real interest other than the massive size and scope of the black programs. The Misty stealth satellite was interesting in its own right but I was briefing the AF on stealth satellite technology and proposing it as far back as the 80's. Whats the big deal you know?

I just don't trust the sources you seem to cherish as giving the complete or even an accurate picture. For instance, if a lot of mind control survivors began to name Mengele and the CIA is a main power center of the Nazis I would expect a debunk book on cue.

I try to see the forest and not so much the individual trees.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's ok, you can speculate all you want on here as long as you admit that that is what you are doing.

As far as the Mengele claim, again - the only Victims I trust are the ones who testified in the 1994 hearings and possibly Candy Jones. None of them has ever stated that they saw Mengele as far as I remember. Dr. Green is not Mengele, that is for sure.

Let's say Mengele survived. The meagre evidence for that positions him outside the Paperclip/overlord op's. Most of the speculation I read points to the Austria-Italy-Vatican route that was open for some months, and that led to South America. I'd say from that point it is safe to assume that Mengele would have followed the 2 paths all exile-Nazis followed: Business or hired goon. Both could possibly explain how Mengele came to Mk-Ultra but again I think you are confusing people naming "Dr. Green" and speculating about wheter "Dr. Green" was Mengele (while we today know the he was not).

To the rest of your stuff, as usual, I can't say anything. But you do have Kammler's Biography way wrong, I can give you that hint.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I don't really worry too much about routes and things. I believe the Nazis had the Vril craft so they could infiltrate and exfiltrate the US at will from either Argentina or antarctica at will. Thats probably what Roswell was, one of these craft crashing. They could bring in illegals and agents to meet with the paperclip sceintists. I am sure tha Nazis preferred face to face communication as Enigma revealed that coded communication was suceptible to inderception and decoding. Thats why they developed the mind controlled couriers. I think Svali's account along with Springmeiers basically tells you how they implemented mind control in the US. It was done under the cover of being satanic or other religious groups such as the one in Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut. I don't know whether I mentioned on this thread but there is even an Obama-Nazi nexus and when I saw the victory celebration in red, white and black it made me wonder. I don't necessarily think he's a Nazi - but...

I really feel I hit on the reason for the limited hang out of the Bell above so those reading this should consider yourself in receipt of true above top secret info. That would tend to lend credibility to the Bell story, but I may be inadvertently stepping on FSB toes and they are kind of mean so its good no one believes this as it might advance their op beyond where they want to go and cause it to loose its value as a blackmail tool but if my theory is correct they are planning on destroying Russia anyway. Thats what the Mideast wars are really about.

You are pretty sharp and make me think - I doubt if I would have figured it out without your continual Stalin badgering.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This sounds like Dr. Strangelove type stuff to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thanks for this lecture! I had perused his website before but it had not clicked as that informative. This is awesome.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Ha.. I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not -)

LOL

Kinda confusing.

I didn't want to "lecture" anyone.

I just happen to be familiar with the subject and I thought the OP might want to elaborate on his theory... But that somehow didn't work.. anyways...

Thanks for the sarcasm.. or not.. whatever.. thanks for the interest.. :-)

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
wow very compelling information in this thread, if OPs claims are true, it could change a lot about what we know or what we thought we knew.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWizard
Called "Die Glocke" in German meaning "The Bell" this weapon project may hold the key to explaining much of recent hsitory including the JFK and RFK assassinations, but it may be even bigger than that, directing the entire destiny of the world itself in our modern era.

The project was called "Project Chronos", meaning "Project Time" and it was given the highest possible classification, that being "decisive for the war".

Nonsense Mr Wizzard. You have trawled through a few web sites and regurgitated their rubbish as if it was your own wisdom.

Kronos Projekt was so named in relation to the planet Saturn for the rings of Saturn because the Nazi Bell created a torus of plasma spinning around a spherical drum inside the twin centrifuges. Dr Rolf Wideroe on behalf of Brown Boverie und Cie published a patent in 1943 describing this twin centrifuge cyclotron in 1943.

Kronos refers to spin polarisation of electrons which physically resembled the rings of Saturn

Dr Rolf Wideroe called it the Wirbelrohr. He said it was an X-ray rheotron.

The term "Bell" derives from the shape of the vessel which resembled a bell being metallic and nine feet wide and 12 to 15 feet tall.

The Bell was not metallic at all.

It was a 3 inch thich ceramic hood in the shape of a bell. The Nazi Bell was sealed and air was evacuated by a vacumn pump.

This project was conducted at the Wenceslaus mine which is near the village of Ludwickowice Klodzkie, Poland. This location is important for it is in the direct path of the advancing Red Army. It is also important that it was not located within Germany itself.

You clearly don't have a clue do you that Silesia was a part of Germany and it was ethnically cleansed of Germans in 1945, who were displaced by Poles and Jews. It was never originally Polish.

You also have not bothered to check your facts about the advance of the Red Army which did not reach the mine until about 1-2 May 1945. Thrust of Soviet forces was on the flat plains to the north.

Our sources for the Bell are only Igor Witkowski, a Polish journalist who claims to have seen the KGB interrogation transcripts of SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg and Rainer Karlsch's book on the German nuclear program where he states that scientists from the Univeristy of Giessen were travelling to and from the "henge" as the site is also called because of a stone henge like structure at the site.

Sporenberg is not the only source. Dr Otto Cerny also described the Bell. Joachim Ibrom described it as did Prof Max von Ardenne to the Soviet Plasma Physicist G.N. Frolov. There were others who witnessed the bell like SS Hauptsturmfuhrer Rudolf Schuster.

The Henge was the base for a cooling tower for the power plant built at the site near the mine's entrance. identical cooling towers still exist at Merkury Power Station in nearby Walbrzych. The henge had nothing to do with the Bell itself nor with anti-gravity.

A liquid called Zerum- 525 was placed in the bell and the bell allegedly contained thorium, bismuth, mercury and beryllium.

It did not contain Bismuth. Xerum 525 was a compound prepared at Neumarkt west of Breslau where Thorium Phosphate ore from mines at Gluzyka were chemically separated. Phosphorous was used for nerve gas manufacture.

Thorium oxide and Beryllium oxides were mixed into a jelly of paraffin with Red Mercury aka Mercury (II) Iodide.

This is the key because these are the ingredients of a doomsday weapon.

Total B/S Mr Wizzard. It was not a doomsday weapon. It was a heavy particle accelerator.

At a place called Farm Hall, Prof Werner Heisenberg described to dr Karl Wirtz three paths to building an atomic weapon known to nazi scientists.

1) Separating Uranium 235
2) "Uranium machine" (Plutonium from a reactor)
3) Protoactinium (aka Proactinium)

Because Proactinium is not naturally occuring material, why would Heisenberg view this as a path to the bomb?
Because when you irridate Thorium with neutrons it turns to Proactinum and then Beta decays to pure bomb grade Uranium 233.

Heisenberg worked with Dallenbach and Max von Laue on a project at Bissingen to develop what Hiesenberg called the Superklystron, described by OSS spy Erwin Respondek as a heavy particle accelerator. It's purpose was to breed Proactinium.

I will not bore you with the phyics and why I have reached this conclusion but all the indications point to a doomsday weapon that would create deadly radioisotopes and which could destroy the entire Northern Hemisphere if it were detonated in the jet stream.

Too late you've already bored me with your lack of grasp of everything else about the Bell.

The only question I have at this point was whether it was intended to be exploded or used to generate polonum and deadly mercury isotopes like a pepper grinder as it was flown over the target nation.

How tragic. For a nano second there it sounded like you knew what you were talking about. then you confess you are not sure what they intended?

To appreciate the lethality of such a weapon, the lethal dose of polonium which is obtained by irradiating bsimuth with neutrons is one microgram which is 250,000 times more deadly than cyanide. It was what killed Litvenenko and certain isotopes of mercury are rumored to be even more deadly. Stated another way, a gram of polonium could theoretically kill a million people.

The Nazis had a project for flying a dispenser of radioactive material over British skies, but they did not need the Bell to make Polonium. A simple cyclotron could create this material.

They also had another project which developed tactical nuclear weapons based on opposing hollow charges causing a fusion-fission explosion with small quantities of U233. This was the Schumann / Trinks bomb test blasted according to OSS reports twice in July 1943 and once in August 1943 in the Schwabian Alps near Bisingen. Then it was also test blasted again at rugen in October 1944 (see picture below) and again twice in March 1945 at Ohrdruf.

edit on 17-12-2010 by sy.gunson because: reference to other sources and witnesses

edit on 17-12-2010 by sy.gunson because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
im obsessed with nazi super weapons and now Im wondering about this which I've never heard of before? ill defiantly be doing more research of this and if anybody has any questions about conspiracys and weaponry/military you can *SNIP*

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

edit on 1/4/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal information.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
oooooo im sorry. i have heard of this weapon .

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
In 2005 Rainer Karlshe published Hitler's Bomb about the hollow charge nuclear weapon developed by Dr Walter Trinks, ballistics expert and Dr eric Schumann nuclear physicist circa 1942. It used two opposed hollow charges driving moletn Lithium into a mass of about 100 grams of Uranium 233 surrounded by Lithium Deuteride. The collision of molten Lithium with Deuterium under huge pressures sparked a massive rush of X-ray energy (fusion) which triggered a fission explosion in the small mass of uranium (or Plutonium) in the target.

The nazi bell was used to breed Protactinium from Thorium which then decayed into Uranium 233

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Kecksberg craft was a soviet space probe Cosmos 96 which was intended for a mission to Venus. On 1st December 1965 it suffered an explosion in space as rockets fired to boost it out of earth orbit and it's obit decayed over several days.

The probe looked like an elongated bell and the craft had cryllic writing on it which to someone unfamiliar would have looked like Hieroglyphics.

Of course the military examined the crash site. This was the height of the Cold War and the craft had sophisticated communications equipment plus a small nuclear reactor, both valuable for their intelligence data. There was every reason for USA to hush up or deny the discovery.

It had nothing to do with Die Glocke or the Nazi Bell which was according Dr Walter Dallenberg's patents on file at the ETh library at Zurich, nothing more than a low aspect ratio, heavy particle accelerator.

The Kecksberg UFO sighting is nothing more than a hoax to cover up and intelligence coup against the Soviets.
edit on 12-3-2012 by sy.gunson because: removing unwanted tag

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
t was indeed decisive for the war and gave the Nazis time, through the threat of its use, to build their UFO fleet

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join