It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazi Bell - Doomsday Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Called "Die Glocke" in German meaning "The Bell" this weapon project may hold the key to explaining much of recent hsitory including the JFK and RFK assassinations, but it may be even bigger than that, directing the entire destiny of the world itself in our modern era.

The project was called "Project Chronos", meaning "Project Time" and it was given the highest possible classification, that being "decisive for the war".

The term "Bell" derives from the shape of the vessel which resembled a bell being metallic and nine feet wide and 12 to 15 feet tall. This project was conducted at the Wenceslaus mine which is near the village of Ludwickowice Klodzkie, Poland. This location is important for it is in the direct path of the advancing Red Army. It is also important that it was not located within Germany itself.

Our sources for the Bell are only Igor Witkowski, a Polish journalist who claims to have seen the KGB interrogation transcripts of SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg and Rainer Karlsch's book on the German nuclear program where he states that scientists from the Univeristy of Giessen were travelling to and from the "henge" as the site is also called because of a stone henge like structure at the site.

A liquid called Zerum- 525 was placed in the bell and the bell allegedly contained thorium, bismuth, mercury and beryllium.

This is the key because these are the ingredients of a doomsday weapon.

Einsteins fourth and final letter to FDR introduced Leo Szilard who is known as the father of the doomsday weapon.

I will not bore you with the phyics and why I have reached this conclusion but all the indications point to a doomsday weapon that would create deadly radioisotopes and which could destroy the entire Northern Hemisphere if it were detonated in the jet stream.

The only question I have at this point was whether it was intended to be exploded or used to generate polonum and deadly mercury isotopes like a pepper grinder as it was flown over the target nation.

To appreciate the lethality of such a weapon, the lethal dose of polonium which is obtained by irradiating bsimuth with neutrons is one microgram which is 250,000 times more deadly than cyanide. It was what killed Litvenenko and certain isotopes of mercury are rumored to be even more deadly. Stated another way, a gram of polonium could theoretically kill a million people.

But that is not the real issue. The real issue is what it measn to history. Now imagine General Hans Kammler at the end of the war in possession of one or more of these devices. How does that change the equation? How does that change a secret treaty entered into with the Nazis over the paperclip scientists? Who had the upper hand in that treaty? Who really won the war?

So now we can see, it was indeed decisive for the war and gave the Nazis time, through the threat of its use, to build their UFO fleet offworld and underground while we watched the superbowl.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Do you have any links to any sources? That would go a long way in backing up the claims. IF the source(s) are legit.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

Interesting. I thought the general consensus was that the bell was actually the anti-gravity device that powered the Nazi UFOs?

Since your footnote mentioned the Nazi UFOs, I would have thought that you would have come to the same conclusion?

Here is a thread discussing it. abovetopsecret.com. Im sure there are plenty more.

I am just interested in how you came to your conclusion. And why, if it was such a powerful device, did the germans not win?

And for that matter, can you also let us know how you drew your linkage to JFK. I couldn't follow your connection.

Just curious. You pose an interesting side to the story. One I have never heard before, so I would just like a bit more background info on your point of view.

Thanks.

[edit on 7/2/10 by beta.services]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

The Bell is similar to the myths of the Philadelphia Experiment. A couple of word of mouth accounts have transformed into suggestions that the Nazis had created a time travel device....Die Glocke Wiki

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57b593e9372e.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently, it was supposed to rest on top of a stone structure....one that was found in Poland and has no explanation...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/604a540c22d2.jpg[/atsimg]

Perhaps the experiment worked and the Bell vanished into time? Certainly, there's little evidence...or is there? In Kecksburg, 1965 something crashed in the woods. It was described by UFO crash claimants to have been 'bell-shaped'

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Apparently, it was supposed to rest on top of a stone structure....one that was found in Poland and has no explanation...

Except that structure was just the base for a cooling tower....

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Ssssshhhhh. It's more fun to think it's a time travel machine and that the Nazi bell was recovered by US Military 20 YEARS LATER!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The binary code ia a European crop circle also mentions a "Bell"
Anything more on this?
Some linkeypoos perhaps?

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I never thought of that before, pretty amazing
Had you ever heard the story behind the Alien holding up a CD. I believe it happened in Europe or England. The CD contained a binary language. The story depict that toward the end of the message, there is something about the Bell.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I think the Bell could have been an attempt to create fusion using a levitated dipole confinement method.

*Joseph Farrel's books make a good read. He has some interesting theories.

Kandinsky,

The Kecksburg acorn....

....It had to be secreted away. The thing would have raised too many questions.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
reply to post by Kandinsky

I never thought of that before, pretty amazing
Had you ever heard the story behind the Alien holding up a CD. I believe it happened in Europe or England. The CD contained a binary language. The story depict that toward the end of the message, there is something about the Bell.

I remember that one too. The last part of the message mentioned something about 'bell sound' and closing. Does ATS count as proof of concept? I can see the next Indiana Jones movie here. Nazis, time travel, US military cover-up and somehow we need to squeeze in some aliens or maybe...time-travelling Nazis that have aged too much and evolved into greys. The twist would be that we aren't visited by aliens, but evil Nazi scientists from the future!

Megan Fox should be the love interest, but that'd make Indy look like a pervert. She could be his grandaughter with a secret.

What do you reckon Exubie? Are we on a winner here or what?!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Either that, or it was used for experimentation first, then REUSED as a cooling tower base later. One cannot base an absolute opinion on the initial use of these concrete and iron rings, on the current or more recent use of those rings. It doesn't make sense.

If you can show me an image of the concrete rings, being used as cooling tower bases at the time of construction, that would be proof that they were designed and intended to be for a cooling tower.

One being used for a cooling tower subsequently, does in no way prove they were originally designed for that use.

People reuse and reorient older structures all the time..why would these things be any different?

Personally, i think the ring was designed and used as a core material and support for very large coil windings in either a horizontal or vertical configuration.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by spikey]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

The TV show UFO Hunters did an episode on Nazi UFOs. They visited circular concrete the structure pictured in the above post and managed to find a VERY similar structure being used in the city of Warclaw Poland.

Screenshots from UFO Hunters Season 2 Episode 18.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5e35b814d1b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8d0250614eb.jpg[/atsimg]

Edited to improve view of cropped image.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by LazyGuy]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
As I recall, this one fizzled out (it was the big revelation in Nick Cook's hunt for Zero point) when Witowski was revealied to have a bit of a history, and a total lack of evidence. Nice story...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The original sources are the Witkowski and Karlsch books and Witkowski is sourced to the KGB Sporrenberg interview after WW II. These were picked up in Cook's and Farrell's books.

The rest is my own original opinion. Sort of the new frontier. Beyond Farrell.

Thorium and berylium create the neutron source which spalls mercury and bismuth into polonium and mercury isotopes. The buzzing sound may have either been a high voltage source to accelerate alpha particles or more likely, a rotating shield that would control the number of neutrons hitting the Zerum 525.

The henge was probably just an old water tower structure for the mine and it was likely filled with water to shiield neutrons. The rubber suits may have actually have been to test whether pilots could fly a plane with the Bell on board and in operation. Rubber suits shiled against neutrons.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

Yes, these are very important questions I had to grapple with. Why didn't they just use the Bell to win the war?

They may have used one such device at low altitude and taken out an entire Soviet Army as I have read before in either Farrell or another source. But the high altitude detonation would not only fry the Northern Hemisphere, but it wouls also fry Germany. My current view is that the Kecksburg Acorn may have been an actual device dropped in the heart of German immigrant territory in the US to emphasize the Nazi threat in the backlash to their assassination of JFK.

You see even if Kammler had blackmailed the US and USSR into backing off and that is prettty unlikely with Stalin it would have triggered an arms race between Germany and the US and USSR. A much better solution was to let the US appear to win and rebuild Germany while the Nazis who as Farrell says were never included in the surrender treaty went to their bases in Antarctica (probably begun in 1943 when the tide of war turned) and Argentina and eventually on the moon and Mars and they would rule the US as their proxy under the threat of the detonation of the doomsday weapon.

That was I believe why the saucers appeared over DC when congress was considering nuking antarctica. Each saucer may have all had a Kammler doomsday weapon on board which at low altitude could destroy the entire US.

The thorium and beryllium act as a neutron soource and the bismuth and mercury produce the deadly radioisotopes when hit by neutrons. The species were probably taken to Giessen for mass spectrometry.

The research was done away from Germany and in the path of the advancing Red Army in case there was an accident.

The Bellwas taken into the mine and set on cermic tiles because it became radioactively hot in operation and the radioisotopes were probably tested on plants and unfortunately humans. The rubber mats would be to shield the neutrons comiing from the Bell so that they did not interfere with the experimental results.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I suppose I should metnion this here as I have brought up the JFK assassination. It is my contention that the Nazis used the blackmail threat of the Bell to control the US. Their primary power centers were the CIA where Dulles had to have been in on it and Gehlen's organization controlled Eastern Bloc intelligence and NASA where the rocket scientists were. I believe Operation High Jump was actually a resupply effort to the antarctic base (when the Nazis say "jump" the only question is "how high").

JFK was going to go against them. He began a civil defense program that would get people underground to neutralize the doomsday threat somewhat and struck directly at their power centers the CIA and NASA. He began removing the US from the Nazi proxy war in Vietnam which was aimed at the underbelly of the axis enemy China after Korea had failed (just like toidays Mideast war is aimed at Russia). It was a hit the Nazis deemed necessary for their continued survival and there must have been a tremendous backlash in the upper level minons that knew.

This would make JFK the greatest president and perhaps even the greatest American that ever lived. He made the ultimate sacrifice for his country.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Its also important to understand that with the Nazis safely ensconced in the underground bases in antarctica and Argentina, they would of course survive the detonation of a doomsday device in the Northern Hemisphere jet stream but the US and USSR would not.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

Can you give me a short overview of which scientists of the third reich were actually involved in the "Bell" program? And since you seem to place the Bell within the authority of Kammler's SS Sonderstab, do you think the supposed Bell project was run from Vienna or Pilsen? I'd be interested in your answer as that would give me a rough indication of whom you suspect - something that would give me the means of seeing for myself if there is anything to your speculations...

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

The Bell is similar to the myths of the Philadelphia Experiment.

So you think the Philadelphia Experiment, also known as Project Rainbow is a myth? And I suppose you also think that the Montauk Project is a myth too?

USS Eldridge (DE-173), 1943-1951

DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY - NAVAL HISTORY & HERITAGE COMMAND

The Philadelphia Experiment : A Personal Saga in Time Travel

PROJECT RAINBOW AND THE USS ELDRIDGE

For my own self, I truly wish the second part of the experiment, the time travel and mind control experiments, were a myth, and not real. There is no myth here, Kandinsky, it really happened. There is a wealth of information and videos on the internet, plus books on the subject, and interviews from survivors that were on the ship during the experiment. They used Tesla technology to place the ship in an electronic magnetic "bubble" that that no only made it invisible to the human eyes, but also transported it to another physical place.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The thing about the Eldridge incident is that it relies on the *"Carlos Allende/ Carl M. Allen"* testimony and that aside from that there isn't that much of a mystery to it.

edit grammar.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join