It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rleexray

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
So...where did the passengers from the flight go, if their flight didn't hit the Pentagon?

My thinking exactly. Instead of virtual screaming at each other, why not post pics from both sides and open the discussion.

There don't seem to be any pictures from the other side - there was no American Airlines flight 77... it's not like they're gonna hijack a real American Airlines active flight to do this. It was a ruse. There may have been an airplane, even an American Airlines plane, that flew near the Pentagon. What I am showing is that no Boeing 757 crashed there.

If you happen to have any pictures I'd love to see them! No one has ever been able to show proof that AA 77 existed. If you have pics please post 'em!

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

The guy clicking on his Quicktime app doesn't understand the concept of frame rates and syncing them. If the Pentagon cam was on 3 frames per second (to save data), but his computer based Quicktime app is on let's say 24 frames he'd have to click 8 times as much to sync them up. The plane doesn't suspend physics and just sits there in mid-air. It's just a matter of taking 24 or 3 pics per second.

This part of his video is total BS. Sorry! I don't believe the OS for a second, but the antidote is not more ignorance from our side.

Best,

N

[edit on 6-2-2010 by Nichiren]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nichiren

I agree that video isn't the best quality but it does show the actual frames that were given to us by the government. The video clip they gave us was supposedly from an entrance checkpoint - do you really think the Pentagon would use such a junky, space-saving device when national security is at stake? There are better videos from 7-11 convenience stores.

I included that only to show how much the Pentagon deleted from the video they gave the public.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

That still doesn't answer my question: where are the passengers?

Which of these scenarios is more likely:

A) The government brought in dozens of "actors", briefed them on their "role (that is, to play the grieving relatives of flight 77 passengers), and managed this without a single person leaking that they were an actor or that there was no flight 77, rather, that it was a missile.

B) The government shot down flight 77 and used a missile, thus bringing more people, more work, and more complications into the plan.

or

C) A plane crashed into the Pentagon, either controlled by hijackers or the government, and all the passengers died.

[edit on 2/6/2010 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

yes there should be big pieces laying around ! ok ! how about this entrance wound would always be small than the exit exit a blowout ! any military , law enforcement , gun collector would tell you that and your right about that question and for the wire spool they would be toss away from the site or least rolled away ! seeing that there vertical side is up so they can roll from the blow back from that big of a so called explosion from a commercial passenger airplane full of fuel for all you members that has been on a Aircraft Carrier knows the situation of a blow back from the afterburners of a Military Plane your launched from the force alone and landed overboard as a close friend of mine had it happen to him a Naval Firefighter on stand by lucky to be alive

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Good questions. They are honestly beyond my scope of expertise - we really need an unbiased investigation into what happened. What I can answer based on research and pictures is that no airplane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

My personal belief is there never was an AA 77 that day. There's no video of one taking off from the airport, the author of the NIST report recanted his support saying that NORAD, the FBI, and others lied to him, the black box was incinerated even though the alleged airplane was only going around 350 MPH. Any evidence that any plane was ever there is entirely non-existent.

If you have copies of the relatives' statements I think it would be beneficial to post them.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As I grew older I began to notice more and more inconsistencies between the official story of anything and reality. The wake up calls, like this series of photographs, the video of the building 7 collapse, etc. should make anyone aware question everything else. I suggest you start with the moon landing hoax and if you think I'm nuts you won't by the time you're finished. We live in a lie.

+33 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks a large commercial airliner crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11 is apparently addicted to some sort of expired prescription drugs. The evidence which has been provided by the disreputable and treasonous mainstream media shows absolutely no evidence of such alleged commercial airline wreckage.

This happened in 2001. I guess having a video walking around and through the Pentagon documenting the damage after the fires had been extinguished is asking too much. I guess the Government releasing video or photographic evidence from the numerous cameras positioned outside of the Pentagon is asking too much.

Therefore, we have to settle for crappy low resolution 1950's style close up photographs which could have been taken anywhere. Yeah, that's the ticket! That looks like an engine part so it MUST be from Flight 77. That looks like an airline wheel so it MUST be from Flight 77. That looks like a fuselage piece so it MUST be from Flight 77. Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo...

Forget about the fact that this impossible flying stunt was allegedly accomplished by a guy who couldn't even fly a Cessna. Forget about the fact that if this airplane was at such a low altitude and at such a high speed its wings would have clipped numerous light poles, sending them flying hundreds of feet and causing damage to the airplane's wings prior to impact. Forget about the fact that several of the Pentagon's glass windows didn't break when impacted by such a large aircraft. Forget about the fact that the lawn at the Pentagon looked like the manicured Yankee Stadium outfield grass when it should have looked like hell.

What happened to the passengers you ask? What evidence do you have that this flight even existed? Has the Government provided photographic or video evidence of every single alleged passenger boarding this flight? Were there mythical cellphone calls also originating from this flight?

Oh, I know what evidence exists. In addition to the bogus closeup photos, the Government and the Media told you that theis plane and flight actually existed. Well, if they say so, it must be true because the Government has an excellent track record of honesty when it comes to false flag operations leading the country into illegal and unjustified wars. How stupid can people be?

[edit on 6-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just curious, were there any documented/recorded eye witness accounts from people that saw the plane hit? Or flying in the area? There must have been tens of thousands of people in the area, in commute etc etc. Also in all the footage of the planes hitting the towers you can clearly see the wings go through the building aswell.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

What I can answer based on research and pictures is that no airplane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

Then where did the passengers go?

My personal belief is there never was an AA 77 that day. There's no video of one taking off from the airport

The names and relatives of several passengers, and the name of the pilot (as well as the exact number of passengers and crew aboard) have been publically available for years. Where are they, if there was no flight 77 that morning?

If you have copies of the relatives' statements I think it would be beneficial to post them.

Gladly.

Relatives received calls from Flight 77 passengers

Flight Attendent from Flight 77

Tribute to Flight 77 pilot

Where are these people? If there was no flight 77, how did the pilot planned for that flight die, how did the flight attendent disappear during the planned flight time without being on the plane, and how where did the housewife, teachers, and others mentioned in the WP article disappear to?

Even allowing that the government may have had a hand in it (to what degree, I don't know), do you honestly think it's easier for them to systematically assassinate and vanish 60+ people, hide the plane, and then launch a missile, rather than just use the plane as a missile?

Really?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.truthforum.co.uk...

another thought of this thread

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
As well as the evidences presented as regard to what happened that day at the Pentagon one must also think about the identity of the aircraft that flew into the second tower in NewYork. The left side engine is off set at a strange angle so as to compensate for aerodynamic drag caused by bulges in the fuselage on the right side of the aircraft. This definitely is not a civilian aircraft. It is a military configuration used for Navy anti submarine warfare. The aircraft that hit the pentagon has been identified as an obsolete design of Navy jet fighter. Is the USA Navy in a war against the Army within the hierarchy of USA armed forces ? Was 911 a failed attempt at Coup D'etat. Perhaps a communist revolution attempt ? My own opinion is that it was simply a GOLD ROBBERY. Notice that no one ever writes about the absolutely fabulous amount of gold that was in the basements [bath tub] of the World Trade Centre [WTC] complex. The authorities managed to remove from the rubble just two pallet of gold bars. This is a joke. I know and it is a fact that there was ten times more gold in the basements of the WTC than was ever at Fort Knox. Notice that the Fort Knox is also nolonger in existance. Coincidence ? In my opinion the WTC was robbed by underground tunnels. Simultaniously as the aircraft hit the towers the nuclear devices were detonated underground so as to completely irradicate [notice similarity with the word irradiate] the evidences of underground tunnels. From start to finish 911 was an inside job.

[edit on 6/2/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
You guys remember, also how they said the plane vaporized from the impact, yet they were still able to find remains of the passengers? Hmmm...

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

This is one of the best "original Story" sites I've seen. It includes many personal eyewitness accounts. It's things like this that make me think there was an airplane there, but that it did a close fly-over. There are a lot of people that day who saw "a plane"!

www.debunk911.org

I do find it ironic that so many people who allegedly saw this have no pictures.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by tac109

This is one of the best "original Story" sites I've seen. It includes many personal eyewitness accounts. It's things like this that make me think there was an airplane there, but that it did a close fly-over. There are a lot of people that day who saw "a plane"!

www.debunk911.org

I do find it ironic that so many people who allegedly saw this have no pictures.

Do you regularly carry a camera around and snap pictures every few seconds? I imagine that even if I had a cellphone with a camera, there's no way I would be able to react quickly enough to take a picture between the time it took my to see the plane, realize it's crashing, and then seeing it crash. A matter of seconds, at most, would have passed.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'll spend more time looking into thsi but it's a little weird that for this one flight attendant they say she was a 25-year, 27-year, and 30-year veteran... 3 different stories on one page!

www.afanet.org...

I'm open to changing my mind - but extraneous, although apparently sad, stories like this aren't convincing evidence compared to on-the-scene pictures that clearly show no airplane crashed that day. I wish I did know what happened that day.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

My cellphone has a camera... is it necessary to take pictures every few seconds to show this? No... one picture of airplane wreckage would be plenty.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

If you'll notice, the site is an agglomeration of three different obituaries. Also, only two numbers are given as her times with American Airlines (25 and 27 years). The 30-year number refers to her number of years as a flight attendant total, and says that she worked with AA at the time of the incident: "The 30-year flight attendant with American Airlines".

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me where these people are. Everyone seems to dodge that question.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

My cellphone has a camera... is it necessary to take pictures every few seconds to show this? No... one picture of airplane wreckage would be plenty.

And you think you would be able to get close enough to the Pentagon perimeter to get that picture, considering the wreckage external to the crash wouldn't likely be in giant chunks?

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The millitary industrial complexmakes the money, the brits got rid of the IRA, Saudi's got rid of Bin ladan and any country that will fight to save itself is now an enemy.

[edit on 6-2-2010 by humilisunus]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join