It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute proof: A Pentagon picture montage from start to finish

page: 114
<< 111  112  113   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by prumplymromblex
pull off those manuevers, those tight turns at low altitude and high bank angles

When and where did this happen ?

Exactly how tight were the turns ?

Exactly how steep were the bank angles ?

At what altitude were these turns made ?

You made the claim, now give us some numbers Truther.

Typical misinformation leads to erroneous conclusions.

There were no tight turns.
The steepest bank angle was about 35-40 degrees at the beginning of the turn to lose altitude.
This turn was at about 7,000' as I recall.
NO DIFFICULT MANEUVERS were performed. The FDR shows that all of the maneuvering was done by a neophyte pilot very sloppily, barely maintaining control. He was simply just hanging on....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
"This was obviously placed to "help the case" of the original story"

prove it

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
The FDR shows that all of the maneuvering was done by a neophyte pilot very sloppily, barely maintaining control. He was simply just hanging on....

If you seem to have read the FDR info so well can you explain why the airplane never stopped at the named Gate at Dulles? It's sort of a deal breaker there.... so-called terrorists allegedly hijacked a plane ... but... it was never at the Gate

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

The FDR shows that all of the maneuvering was done by a neophyte pilot very sloppily, barely maintaining control. He was simply just hanging on....

If you seem to have read the FDR info so well can you explain why the airplane never stopped at the named Gate at Dulles? It's sort of a deal breaker there.... so-called terrorists allegedly hijacked a plane ... but... it was never at the Gate

You again?

You believe everything you read from frauds on one of the most discredited sites on the internet, do you? Even the majority of "truther" groups reject the crap coming from that site, but you swallow it hook line and sinker.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

it's from the Flight Data Recorder that YOU just used as proof LMAO!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

911 has a 1969 moonlanding, JFK smell to it....too many things that look fabricated, too many questions....and too many dubious official answers.

conclusion..something is seriously wrong with elements in the US government.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

Warren Stutt and Frank Legge have addressed the "wrong gate" waste of time in their responses to Rob Balsamo here :-

scienceof911.com.au...

Can you point me to a single Pf9/11T supposed "smoking gun" that has actually panned out ?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
it doesn't matter how many months go by.... if I post on this thread it is ALWAYS a matter of a few minutes that at least two or three of you five truthers respond

You guys get email alerts? hope I didn't interrupt your lunch break

I think I'll pass on such an open invitation of a single Pf9/11t (??) that panned out...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Reheat

Don't mess on yourself as you LMAO.

No, you are wrong again, it is not what's on the FDR at all. It's what you've gobbled up from your heros at pfffft. There's audio recordings between both Ramp Control and Ground Control at Dulles to verify where they were parked (D-26) along with the testimony of AA personnel who launched the aircraft. Those audio recordings are certified by the Controllers as true and accurate. Of course, you can always accuse the dead pilots and the FAA Controllers along with the AA personnel who launched the aircraft as being in on the conspiracy. And, No, I won't post the links as you only get your information from FRAUDS and Charlatans on conspiracy sites...

Now, I'm LMAO!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I think I'll pass on such an open invitation of a single Pf9/11t (??) that panned out...

Of course, you will pass because there aren't any. You wouldn't know the difference if there were any in the first place. All you can do is parrot "Polly want a cracker".

edit on 3-1-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Reheat

Warren Stutt and Frank Legge have addressed the "wrong gate" waste of time in their responses to Rob Balsamo here :-

scienceof911.com.au...

Can you point me to a single Pf9/11T supposed "smoking gun" that has actually panned out ?

pilotsfor911truth.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePostExaminer

Originally posted by Alfie1

reply to post by Reheat

scienceof911.com.au...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Well there *was* the 11.2 g's and the PfT claim that AA 77 should have "cartwheeled" into the Pentagon because...you know...that is what Capt "Bob's" RC aircraft does when it crashes and the claim that a 767 will break apart at 450 knots or at the very *least* when it reaches its design limits and the inability of PfT to understand a standard departure like Camp Springs 1 and the claim that all their experienced pilots on the PfT bandwagon could not hit a 1,300 foot tall and 208 foot wide skyscraper with a 767 and their claim that the cockpit door on the aircraft in question, accordig nto FDR data, was *never ever ever* opened on numerous transscontinental flights in the weeks and months priro to 9/11 and the recent buffoonery related to the ACARS messages.

I could go on.....

Aside from that, they're doing a bang up job.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
I could go on.....

Don't forget "Radar shows UA 93 still airborne after crash" when Herndon DOES NOT have radar in the building. There's more, but I can't be bothered now...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451
I could go on.....

Don't forget "Radar shows UA 93 still airborne after crash" when Herndon DOES NOT have radar in the building. There's more, but I can't be bothered now...

Its a clown car full of stupidity. I left out everything PfT did for that absolutely hilarious April Gallop case - the "affidavit" in support, the statements from "professional" pilots, all backing the lawsuit that claimed “surface to air missiles” were not used at the Pentagon when there haven’t *been* any surface to air missiles at the Pentagon…ever…before 9/11 filed by someone who had sued American Airlines for damage from the airplane (and accepted a settlement from them)…and then sued Dick Cheney claiming there wasn’t an airplane. Anyone with a rational mind would have looked at that whole thing and said "No way!".

Then of course there are the dozens and dozens and dozens and dozens of aircraft, pilot, flight crew or maintenance unions, organizations or associations out there, worldwide, and not a single one of them have come to support "Capt" Bob and his merry troupe of aeronautical idiots. Wonder why?

Faster. Funnier. Please.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Nice to see some of these pics, there's a few that I've not seen before, I'll add a few myself next time I'm on, it's good to have a thread with all relevant pics of the pentagon self inflicted wound attack all in one thread.

top topics

<< 111  112  113   >>

join